50% off ALL used games and DVDs at Blockbuster this AM!

masterh

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
I didn't see this posted anywhere else, but I may be a bit stupid after too much late night turkey, so my humble apologies if it's floating around in ten different threads already:
From 8 AM to 12 PM this morning, Blockbuster has ALL used games and DVDs 50% off. Grabbed The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction for $12.50 and Chrono Cross for $3.50. Pretty nice.

[quote name='masterh']I didn't see this posted anywhere else, but I may be a bit stupid after too much late night turkey, so my humble apologies if it's floating around in ten different threads already:
From 8 AM to 12 PM this morning, Blockbuster has ALL used games and DVDs 50% off. Grabbed The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction for $12.50 and Chrono Cross for $3.50. Pretty nice.[/QUOTE]

Nice deals, i'm gonna check it out today.

We heard a rumor of this before but never confirmed. I was going to rent some games today anyway after stopping by EB, so I guess I will have to make sure to do it before noon.

[quote name='botticus']I didn't see anything at my BB... no signage, and nothing that tempted me even at 50% for me to bother asking.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, sounded too good to be true for me too. I just called my local BB/GR store and they know nothing about it. In fact they're opening at their normal time 10am today.

Maybe its just Blockbusters without a GR?

it was only %25 off (normal sale)at the local BB/GR. Of course i sent my GF up thier and found that out for me

[quote name='sonderiaom']I call bs, mine didn't have it and they sounded hearitly confused when I asked.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the input, horrible gelatinous blob!
11278.jpg

[quote name='Stoneage']Thanks for the input, horrible gelatinous blob!
11278.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Now that I reread my post, I do sound kinda like those blobby guys

From the discussion over at DVD talk, it looked like this was a deal specific to the franchise stores in one area.

Chrono Cross should've been 1.99 new, I suppose they didn't have any? Also if a Gamerush deal also applies to BlockBuster, I would prefer that it be posted outside the Gamerush thread. A lot of areas like mine don't have Gamerushes.

Nah, my Blockbuster hasn't had any new PS2 games in a long, long time.
Too bad that it was only an isolated sale - sorry, guys :whistle2:( There were a LOT of what seemed to be official Blockbuster 50% off signs around the area, so I figured it was a nationwide thing.
Then again, we don't have any Gamerush stores in my area, so it's nice to have a decent deal at BB for once. Congrats to anyone else who got something out of the deal... doesn't seem like anyone other that me, though. D'oh!

I've been to a bunch of the Blockbusters for the 25% off sale that's been on for weeks, but haven't found anything worth getting yet.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']...its a dead deal from last friday[/QUOTE]
Figured that because there were no signs or anything at the blockbuster near my house.

bread's done
Back