$50 off any Xbox One console or bundle: 11/2/14 - 1/3/15

asspickle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
15451559289_153b8fd7a1_z.jpg

The holidays are starting early this year as the Season of Xbox will begin on November 2, when Xbox One will be available for a special, limited-time promotional offer of $349 in the U.S. Special promotional pricing of $50 off the console of your choice applies to any Xbox One console, including special edition bundles, offering some of the year’s most anticipated games - Assassin’s Creed: Unity, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare and Sunset Overdrive. With Xbox One available at its best price yet, and savings up to $150 off select bundles, there’s never been a better time to own an Xbox One.

*$50 off any Xbox One console or bundle. Offer valid November 2, 2014 through January 3, 2015 at participating retailers.

http://news.xbox.com/2014/10/xbox-one-special-savings

Sunset OverDrive Bundle at Walmart.

Sunset OverDrive Bundle at Best Buy.
Sunset OverDrive Bundle at Microsoft.

Amazon
Best Buy
GameStop
Walmart
Target
Newegg
ToysRus
Microsoft Store *Text "Play" to 29502 to receive a 5% off coupon from Microsoft - Thanks dreamer131313!*

Last edited by a moderator:
Question can you use more than one Movers coupon at Best Buy? I'm thinking about picking up one of the Xbox bundles and then on another trip an iPad (on Nov. 8th when there having a special that day that comes with a $50 gift card) and I wondered if I had two coupons if I could use them both.
Pretty sure you can't even use the coupon on any Apple products. They have a huge list of exclusions to go along with the coupon.

You can get Ryse with all the dlc for less than $50. It's $39.99 and if you're a GCU member then even less...

Pretty sure you can't even use the coupon on any Apple products. They have a huge list of exclusions to go along with the coupon.
After I posted this I looked this up and found this on Best Buys site. Hard to determine though if the iPad would work as it says Apple branded accessories aren't included. Also says one coupon per customer but not quite sure if that means you could use a 2nd coupon another time or not. Guess I'll have to try this out next Saturday and see what happens.

Offer valid in store only.
Excludes Unilateral Minimum Resale Price (UMRP) products, gift cards, services (both in-store and in-home), Marketplace & special order items. Not valid on Best Buy.com. Not valid in Puerto Rico. No dealers. No copies. No cash back. No cash value. Limit 1 coupon per transaction. Limit 1 coupon per customer. Coupon required at time of purchase.

Products in the following categories are excluded from this offer:
Projectors, DSLR cameras, Compact System Cameras, lenses & flashes; subscription software services, digital music services; music & eReader download cards; Unlocked phones; contract mobile phones; and mobile broadband devices. Select premium: TVs from LG, Samsung, Sharp and Sony; Blu-ray players from LG, Samsung and Sony; home audio products from Samsung and Sony; Select Sony camcorders, digital cameras, NEX cameras; & headphones, set top boxes; Canon XA & XF series camcorders and G1X, S110, G16 cameras; Nikon Coolpix A & P530 cameras; Wacom tablets & stylus; Apple branded accessories for iPhone, iPad, audio and computing.

Products from the following brands are excluded from this offer: Bose®, Beats by Dr. Dre, Polk Audio, Denon, Boston Acoustics, Breville, Dyson, Go Pro, Leap, Philips; Electrolux. These brands and products available through Magnolia are excluded: Arcam, Bowers & Wilkins, JVC, Kaleidescope, Martin Logan, McIntosh, Oppo, Peachtree, Pioneer Elite, Rotel, Savant, Sennheiser, Sharp, Sonance, Sonus Faber, Universal Remote Control™ and special order merchandise. These brands and products available through Pacific Sales Kitchen & Bath are excluded: Bosch, Bertazzoni, Dacor, DCS, Fisher & Paykel, Jenn-Air, Lynx, Monogram, Sub-Zero, Thermador, U-line, Vent-A-hood, Viking, Wolf.

Is anybody else going to Best Buy tomorrow night hoping to get a Advanced Warfare Xbox bundle without a preorder? I called earlier and they said they didn't know how many they have, but she said she don't think they're going to have very many left to sell after they give out the preordered ones. I'm kinda nervous now.

OP,

Fry's is in on this as well, starting tomorrow. Prices good AT LEAST through Thursday, Nov 6), so this is likely Fry's matching the overall promotion, for this week only.

For $349.99 #8299946

Contents

• Xbox One Console
  • Assassins' Creed Unity Download Token
  • Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Download Token
  • Wireless Controller
  • Chat Headset
  • HDMI cable
  • Power Supply
For $449.99 (Kinect combo) #8301087

Contents

• Xbox One Console
  • Kinect Sensor for Xbox One
  • Assassins' Creed Unity Download Token
  • Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Download Token
  • Dance Central Spotlight Download Token
  • Wireless Controller
  • Chat Headset
  • HDMI cable
  • Power Supply

It has a 1 Terra-byte hardware and a custom system design with custom sound effects, and a custom designed controller.
Should have really only been $50 more at most to go from 500 GB to 1TB. I had to double take it when I first saw the $499 price to see if it was a Kinect model, or if it came with TWO controllers or something. Nope.

If they sell alot those systems more power to them. Unless I'm missing something the digital content is a bunch of fluff, it's not like it comes with season pass (or am I wrong?).

$350 SSOB is live at BB.
Thanks for the heads up, ordered mine...$330 shipped after taxes and movers coupon :). Was getting this bundle no matter what and was prepared to drop the $400 w/ no tax at amazon, waiting 5 days saved $70...so nice lol.

Thanks for the heads up, ordered mine...$330 shipped after taxes and movers coupon :). Was getting this bundle no matter what and was prepared to drop the $400 w/ no tax at amazon, waiting 5 days saved $70...so nice lol.
How did you use the movers coupon online?

[SIZE=13.63636302948px]I'm feeling generous today. I have an extra movers coupon that will save you $35 before tax. Like this post and when I get past 12, I'll put all your names in a random generator and choose that person. This is an online code. Only like if you're buying the SSOB.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.63636302948px]I'm feeling generous today. I have an extra movers coupon that will save you $35 before tax. Like this post and when I get past 12, I'll put all your names in a random generator and choose that person. This is an online code. Only like if you're buying the SSOB.[/SIZE]
Really, 12

aka my nightmare

I am a middle class American. I don't deserve this wait.
haha...yeah taxes at my address are half the percentage of the tax of my nearest store (10% vs 5%) so I'm gonna take the extra wait to save roughly $15. Last time I ordered from BB it only took 2 days to arrive so I am hoping at least by Wednesday, definitely by the end of the week.

Figures all the stores within 50 miles are sold out as soon as it goes live while all being stocked until now. I'll have to have it shipped to me and bring it back in to get the movers coupon added on, the horror that'll be.  Screw you New England CAGs

Playing Alan Wake right now and thinking I cannot wait for Quantum Break.  These guys at Remedy know how to make a great video game.

10 here

I'm sitting on the page debating if I want the white. LOOKS AMAZING. But I seriously might get anxious having one white electronic and it not being the default original design.

And I do want SSO digital...

I have a Mover's Coupon (new one that doesn't have an online code). There shouldn't be an issue holding one for in store pickup and then using the coupon when I pick it up right? Just not too familiar how these coupons work.

it won't work straight up easy.  an online order for instore pickup is handled differently than regular store checkout, you go to a special online pickup section and there is no registry stuff, they just mark your order as picked up and the bestbuy.com system handles payment - you aren't checking out with a regular register.

you'd have to go in store, tell them you have a coupon, basically cancel the online order (losing any RZ certs coupons etc you have applied), have them "return" the product, and then walk the console over to regular checkout.  Or have a manager mosy over and check you out.  Or something new and different since every week Best Buy changes things.

Also some people have had problems with the movers coupon working during checkout (in store) for console bundles, for others its worked just fine.

So yeah sorry nothing really definitive but anytime you involve the movers coupon and/or online pickup it turns into a possible messy situation.

FYI Guys Walmart has a pretty good deal on the Assassin's Creed Bundle (With or without Kinect) And the Call of Duty Bundle.

You can get the bundle and an additional game for $390. They have new releases like Sunset Overdrive or Forza Horizon 2 to choose from which would mean you'd pay $40 for them. Additionally Disney Infinity 2.0 is available as well which retails for $75 so you'd save even more if you want that.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Xbox-One-Starter-Bundle-with-Your-Choice-of-Console-and-Bonus-Game/40622396#

Additionally there's another bundle letting you get the Sunset Overdrive Bundle, an additional controller and a cheaper game (Best option is Destiny) which costs $420

http://www.walmart.com/ip/.0Xbox-One-without-Kinect-Bundle-with-Extra-Controller-and-Choice-of-Game/38203202

Finally there's an Ultimate Bundle giving you the Assassin's Creed Bundle (Retail $350) Plus two pretty cheapo games (I chose Metro Collection(Retail $35), and Project Spark(Retail $40)), and an additional controller for $440 ($450 if you want the Call of Duty Controller).

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Xbox-One-Ultimate-Bundle-with-Choice-of-Console-2-Bonus-Games-and-Controller/40622404

Just ordered my AC Unity Bundle for in Store pick up

After Mover's Coupon Plus Tax

came out to $337.04

Getting 10% from discover

so 31.50 there (315 pre tax total)

Gonna sell AC codes

337.04-31.50-70 = $235.54

Can't wait to get me hands on Halo MCC!

Thanks for all the help guys, and OP!

Going to wait until black Friday ads leak to open just to be safe.

it won't work straight up easy. an online order for instore pickup is handled differently than regular store checkout, you go to a special online pickup section and there is no registry stuff, they just mark your order as picked up and the bestbuy.com system handles payment - you aren't checking out with a regular register.

you'd have to go in store, tell them you have a coupon, basically cancel the online order (losing any RZ certs coupons etc you have applied), have them "return" the product, and then walk the console over to regular checkout. Or have a manager mosy over and check you out. Or something new and different since every week Best Buy changes things.

Also some people have had problems with the movers coupon working during checkout (in store) for console bundles, for others its worked just fine.

So yeah sorry nothing really definitive but anytime you involve the movers coupon and/or online pickup it turns into a possible messy situation.
Thanks man appreciate the response. Guess I'll hold off on the in-store pickup for now as I'd rather not go through the whole song and dance with them cancelling and reordering. Ill try swinging by the store when it opens tomorrow (assuming it's still in stock). If the coupon works, awesome. Otherwise if it doesn't or it 's already sold out by then, guess I'll try some other time.

If the SSO bundles are in stock with the $350 price at Amazon or the MS Store in the next couple hours maybe I'll go ahead and just get one. I was going to wait for Black Friday but for one, it's hard to imagine those deals being that much better and two, even if they are I don't know if there'll be any to buy by that time anyway.

darn tired to proorder the COd xbox one bundle from microsoft store, discounted price and $100 coupon doesnt stack :(
Dang those people who bought one from somebody gonna be mad :bomb:

I imagine this

bab859f7c17849ba9d1330c6146b7df8a98bf76d211611a2caceb23fe11ce05b.jpg

edit- did you try on another console, maybe because its a preorder?

bread's done
Back