$50 off any Xbox One console or bundle: 11/2/14 - 1/3/15

asspickle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
15451559289_153b8fd7a1_z.jpg

The holidays are starting early this year as the Season of Xbox will begin on November 2, when Xbox One will be available for a special, limited-time promotional offer of $349 in the U.S. Special promotional pricing of $50 off the console of your choice applies to any Xbox One console, including special edition bundles, offering some of the year’s most anticipated games - Assassin’s Creed: Unity, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare and Sunset Overdrive. With Xbox One available at its best price yet, and savings up to $150 off select bundles, there’s never been a better time to own an Xbox One.

*$50 off any Xbox One console or bundle. Offer valid November 2, 2014 through January 3, 2015 at participating retailers.

http://news.xbox.com/2014/10/xbox-one-special-savings

Sunset OverDrive Bundle at Walmart.

Sunset OverDrive Bundle at Best Buy.
Sunset OverDrive Bundle at Microsoft.

Amazon
Best Buy
GameStop
Walmart
Target
Newegg
ToysRus
Microsoft Store *Text "Play" to 29502 to receive a 5% off coupon from Microsoft - Thanks dreamer131313!*

Last edited by a moderator:
Do any stores offer the no questions asked warranty? Back in the day, at Best Buy I got a warranty for the first Xbox and it ANYTHING happened to it. I could just take it in and get a new one. Loved that thing it was iron clad. Over the years I know a lot of stores changed that so it had to be certain issues and you had to ship it off somewhere instead of just doing the instant exchange.
There used to be two different types of warranty plans, the PRP and the PSP. PRP = Product Replacement Plan, which replaces the item once within the warranty period and then it expires. PSP = Product Service Plan, which has the item repaired as many times as needed within the warranty period. Some PSPs used to offer a No Lemon Guarantee where they would replace the item on the 3rd/4th repair.

What they're offering now, I can't say. Check the BB website and see how it's working for the Geek Squad plans for items like the XB1.

I heard Costco still has the lifetime warranty they always had. Looking around, I see some people say they do and some people say they don't anymore. I returned my 360 last year to them because it red ringed and they just took it back, no questions. I know I had my 360 before they changed their policy though, so I'm not sure what it is now.
I had a 360 from Costco back in the day, when they did offer the lifetime warranty on replacements. It's long since changed since that time, as they're selling Squaretrade warranties for all the electronics they sell.

There used to be two different types of warranty plans, the PRP and the PSP. PRP = Product Replacement Plan, which replaces the item once within the warranty period and then it expires. PSP = Product Service Plan, which has the item repaired as many times as needed within the warranty period. Some PSPs used to offer a No Lemon Guarantee where they would replace the item on the 3rd/4th repair.

What they're offering now, I can't say. Check the BB website and see how it's working for the Geek Squad plans for items like the XB1.

I had a 360 from Costco back in the day, when they did offer the lifetime warranty on replacements. It's long since changed since that time, as they're selling Squaretrade warranties for all the electronics they sell.
is squaretrade the best warranty now? i never use them before, i heard people always mention it, how are their customer service?

You sure about that? Don't discs completely install to the HDD thereby using the same space as downloads?
I was always under the impression that updates and games that needed more space then the blu-ray disc had available were the only reason why they took up more space other then save space. I'll be honest I don't really notice that though. Sooooo don't take my word on this :whistle2:$

It appears the call of Duty bundle in abundance everywhere a month ago is receiving the sunset overdrive bundle treatment. I bought it a month ago at bestbuy with movers when there were seven on the shelf with who knows how many in the back warehouse.

It's since been removed from bestbuy.com nor have I seen it since for the past two weeks. Black Friday probably wiped out the last B&M stock.

It's currently OOS online at Walmart, amazon and gamestop and sells for $600-625+ on eBay and amazon marketplace.

If you see one, it may be wise to buy it immediately. Microsoft really takes limited seriously with their limited edition consoles. Or I could be wrong and they restock in time for Christmas. Only time will tell

http://www.gohastings.com/product/GAME/XBO-System-Call-Of-Duty-Advanced-Warfare-Day-Zero-Edition/sku/295201271.uts

It appears the call of Duty bundle in abundance everywhere a month ago is receiving the sunset overdrive bundle treatment. I bought it a month ago at bestbuy with movers when there were seven on the shelf with who knows how many in the back warehouse.

It's since been removed from bestbuy.com nor have I seen it since for the past two weeks. Black Friday probably wiped out the last B&M stock.

It's currently OOS online at Walmart, amazon and gamestop and sells for $600-625+ on eBay and amazon marketplace.

If you see one, it may be wise to buy it immediately. Microsoft really takes limited seriously with their limited edition consoles. Or I could be wrong and they restock in time for Christmas. Only time will tell

bread's done
Back