$50 off any Xbox One console or bundle: 11/2/14 - 1/3/15

asspickle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
15451559289_153b8fd7a1_z.jpg

The holidays are starting early this year as the Season of Xbox will begin on November 2, when Xbox One will be available for a special, limited-time promotional offer of $349 in the U.S. Special promotional pricing of $50 off the console of your choice applies to any Xbox One console, including special edition bundles, offering some of the year’s most anticipated games - Assassin’s Creed: Unity, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare and Sunset Overdrive. With Xbox One available at its best price yet, and savings up to $150 off select bundles, there’s never been a better time to own an Xbox One.

*$50 off any Xbox One console or bundle. Offer valid November 2, 2014 through January 3, 2015 at participating retailers.

http://news.xbox.com/2014/10/xbox-one-special-savings

Sunset OverDrive Bundle at Walmart.

Sunset OverDrive Bundle at Best Buy.
Sunset OverDrive Bundle at Microsoft.

Amazon
Best Buy
GameStop
Walmart
Target
Newegg
ToysRus
Microsoft Store *Text "Play" to 29502 to receive a 5% off coupon from Microsoft - Thanks dreamer131313!*

Last edited by a moderator:
not trying to be that guy. but for the people complaining about coupons not stacking why not buy some games or something with the $100 one? or just save it, when does the coupon expire?

Good to hear they're fixing it. I remember some people here who preordered the Sunset Overdrive bundle (with the 100 dollar coupon), at the online MS Store, were getting price adjustments for the 50 dollars difference.

Price match was no problem today at BB for my SO bundle purchased Tuesday. I never got a mover's coupon but had a triple reward zone points coupon (so the effective amount is similar; not quite as good of a deal but no hassle of trying to track down a coupon) so I decided not to bother with trying to muck about with return/rebuy/etc. Took a while but the CSR adjusted it to the current price without difficulty. AFAIK the store is out of stock, not sure if they're expecting more in.

Very weird how cagey Microsoft is being about the supplies of the various bundles (like, either announce the SO bundle is truly limited or that it'll be available for a while)-- I'm staring to think they wanted to leave open the possibility of making more in case they sold well, while being able to limit them to one shipment if that made more sense as well.

Just got back from BB, return/rebuy took a bit of time, but went through fine.  Glad I waited to pick up my order now :).

Although the free Ryse would have been great.

Not sure if this has been mentioned but Fry's sent a email out and it shows the AC Creed One Bundle for 349.99 with a promo code for $20 of to $329.99.

Just wanted to say, if it shows unavailable at your local best buy there is a good chance they have a couple to sell. The online pick up options get cut off at a certain stock amount, and today all the stores around me had 2 .... or so they said. Let me update this post in a second with my horror story today....

Guess I should've picked my preordered sso bundle up from bb before today. Because they can't find it
this morning like 7 stores showed instore pick up and now all 7 show unavailable.

So looks like it sold quick, so not surprised if best buy just screwed up and accidentally sold the last one and forgot someone had in store pick up.

this morning like 7 stores showed instore pick up and now all 7 show unavailable.

So looks like it sold quick, so not surprised if best buy just screwed up and accidentally sold the last one and forgot someone had in store pick up.
Exactly my thoughts. Was told to try back in 5 days. Hopefully my receipt is still valid because it said I had to pick it up by today

Guess I should've picked my preordered sso bundle up from bb before today. Because they can't find it
Im not surprised to hear this. I had to deal with a ton of shit today and everything regarding this system seemed like a mess.

So I went in to my closest best Buy at 11 am to pick up the SSO bundle. System showed they had 2 extra in stock to sell, so the guy called for it from the girl in the back and she was gonna bring it up for me. I sat and waited in the game area for about 15 mintues, and went and asked what was going on. He told me she had it, so I went and talked to her. i ask her about it and she says" Well I just sold one, i think theres another one left". I then tell her I was the one waiting for 20 minutes for that system, and she had sold it to someone else.

They go to look for another one, and cant find it. At this point im pretty upset because the guy told her what i was wearing and everything, and she let it go to some random person who asked to buy it.

They call another local store that says it has stock. They confirm they have the stock, and they are gonna hold it for me. I ask the guy to make sure they have the system, and they say yes. I get there, tell them my name and the girl says "yeah its back here". She goes into the case and pulls out the game. Just the game by itself. i cant even believe this is happening at this point, and I tell her no, I am here for the system.

Some further looks into it, and they dont have any extra to sell. So they fucked that one up.

Another lady tries to find another store with one. She calls 2 of them, and the second one says they have them. I tell the lady to please make sure its the system and not the game. They confirm it is, she does an OMS order to go pick it up, and everything works with the movers coupon and finally Im set to go.

I havce to drive 10 more miles to go pick it up, and finally I see the console with my name on the pull slip.

In the end, I got my console, but damn was it frustrating. I love best buy, but never have experienced anything like this. They freaking had the console for me at the first store, and the lady sold it to someone else. Got home opened it up and everything seems to be fine. No nicks or defects I can see, so im happy. Tonight after work ill set it up when I go pick up COD at 9.

What a Sunday.

I talked with a representative through the chat, and I was told the $50 adjustment will apply to any and all bundles that get ordered without the $50 being a part of the original transaction (just like with the SSO). So, if anyone's wanting to order before they actually fix it, you'll end up with your $50 back. 

Question regarding the Assassin's Creed Bundle.

Are there two separate codes?  One for AC4:Black Flag and one For AC:Unity?  Or is it just one code for both games?

(did a search here using "code" and didn't see an answer.)

Thanks.

Gonna hold out till the Black Friday ads are "leaked."  Hopefully some good bundles including more games, etc. to be had.

I talked with a representative through the chat, and I was told the $50 adjustment will apply to any and all bundles that get ordered without the $50 being a part of the original transaction (just like with the SSO). So, if anyone's wanting to order before they actually fix it, you'll end up with your $50 back.
That's good I guess but that $50 will be applied to your account and you can only use it there,I guess that's not to bad, better than nothing, you could look at it as your getting a free game

That's what I asked and he told me I should be good to go. I have high doubts and looks like I'm just sol
i had the same experience as you, but instead of a console. it was with a video game.in the end, i got nothing, and i ended having to order from the bestbuy.com for ship to store, so i can do a return/rebuy so i can apply my gamers magazine coupon. you are better off cancelling your order now, and ordering the sso bundle for ship to home. unless you don't care what retailers you get it from.

Was checking my phone every 15 minutes this morning after Best Buy opened and every time 1 less place near me was listed as having the SSO bundle in stock. Went to a Best Buy that I've never been to about 30 minutes away which showed they had in stock. The guy initially told me they are sold out but he went to go check and said they had one left which I got. 

Guess everyone is jumping on the $50 off for the bundles thing. 

Went with one of the Walmart bundles.  Just don't have the time to squeeze every least penny out of a deal these days.

Was checking my phone every 15 minutes this morning after Best Buy opened and every time 1 less place near me was listed as having the SSO bundle in stock. Went to a Best Buy that I've never been to about 30 minutes away which showed they had in stock. The guy initially told me they are sold out but he went to go check and said they had one left which I got.

Guess everyone is jumping on the $50 off for the bundles thing.
the main selling point is the $349.99 price point. i don't see many people running to buy the cod aw xbox one for $449.99

Awesome news! Went to gamestop with my reciept and just like they said refunded my $50+tax. I was able to preorder COD and pay it off. Headed back to pick it up tonight! MS made me happy for the first time in years!

Same here, if Microsoft store doesn't fix their problem by 12 tonight I'm going to be headed to Wal-Mart too
even without a mover coupon best buy is better deal your getting a $5 certificate just by buying it. 350 my best buy points ,250 $5, plus 100 towards next, and returns thru jan 15 2015

even without a mover coupon best buy is better deal your getting a $5 certificate just by buying it. 350 my best buy points ,250 $5, plus 100 towards next, and returns thru jan 15 2015
Naw not really, at least in my case, if Microsoft store would fix the problem it would be $350 for the cod Xbox one bundle, even at Wal-Mart I can get the cod Xbox one bundle for $405 with discount

Just called my walmart to make sure they were selling the console tonight and they said they aren't selling the console till Tuesday, can't catch a break

If they do the same promo that they did with sso bundle and ryse when would I have to connect to live by? How many days would I have?

I took the dive via Amazon today with the SSOD bundle.  Can't believe I got an XBONE before a PS4, but at the end of the day it is about games. SSOD is the first game on the newer consoles I REALLY wanted.  That with the price drop (and imminent MCC) made it an easy pick up.  Here is hoping for some cheap pickups come Black Friday.  

Well I managed to get a measly $10 back with the Best Buy Price Match guarantee for my SSO Bundle I purchased on Tuesday with a movers coupon.

$400 to $360 to $350

Better than nothing plus I got a free Ryse code

My Best Buy sold my SSO preorder. I went in on Tuesday when the console originally launched and talked with both an associate and manager to confirm that my preorder would be held till Sunday for the price drop. I even held onto both receipts to ensure that I would not get screwed as one of the receipts says they hold until 11/02.

Got there this morning and the girl working at in store pickup tells me they only hold preorders for 5 days. My thought is well today is the 5th day which means you would hold it until the end of the day. One of the other associates that knows me there even said he saw a console with my name on it. I'm guessing she sold it and tried to cover her ass for the mistake since she said they didn't have anymore and that they sold them all. 

Got a manager over and he was the manager that originally helped me on Tuesday with my inquiries. Needless to say after about 30 minutes of waiting and the manager realizing that no store would have it in stock ordered one online to ship to my house. He knocked off $50 for my troubles and allowed me to stack my movers 10% coupon as well. I got it for $270 total so I am not complaining.

That's good I guess but that $50 will be applied to your account and you can only use it there,I guess that's not to bad, better than nothing, you could look at it as your getting a free game
For the SSO, the $50 was actually taken off the charge on my credit card statement, so I would think it would apply here as well. I asked about it applying to the credit card, specifically, and the rep said that it would adjust on the statement.

I finally was able to use the $100 trade in coupon on the Assassins Creed bundle on the Microsoft Store. There was a note at the top that it was for a limited amount of people (go figure what that means) but wanted to share in case time was limited. 

bread's done
Back