$50 off any Xbox One console or bundle: 11/2/14 - 1/3/15

asspickle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
15451559289_153b8fd7a1_z.jpg

The holidays are starting early this year as the Season of Xbox will begin on November 2, when Xbox One will be available for a special, limited-time promotional offer of $349 in the U.S. Special promotional pricing of $50 off the console of your choice applies to any Xbox One console, including special edition bundles, offering some of the year’s most anticipated games - Assassin’s Creed: Unity, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare and Sunset Overdrive. With Xbox One available at its best price yet, and savings up to $150 off select bundles, there’s never been a better time to own an Xbox One.

*$50 off any Xbox One console or bundle. Offer valid November 2, 2014 through January 3, 2015 at participating retailers.

http://news.xbox.com/2014/10/xbox-one-special-savings

Sunset OverDrive Bundle at Walmart.

Sunset OverDrive Bundle at Best Buy.
Sunset OverDrive Bundle at Microsoft.

Amazon
Best Buy
GameStop
Walmart
Target
Newegg
ToysRus
Microsoft Store *Text "Play" to 29502 to receive a 5% off coupon from Microsoft - Thanks dreamer131313!*

Last edited by a moderator:
Did Microsoft ever fix the issue with the $100 Coupons not stacking? Planning on heading up to my Microsoft Store today to trade in my 360. Just wanted to make sure it'd be worth something.

Did Microsoft ever fix the issue with the $100 Coupons not stacking? Planning on heading up to my Microsoft Store today to trade in my 360. Just wanted to make sure it'd be worth something.
I don't know if that was ever an issue in store. It was an issue online but they did fix that.

I don't know if that was ever an issue in store. It was an issue online but they did fix that.
It wasn't an issue for me last night. It was $444.99 -$100 for the trade in. Also there is a mobile 5% off code they sent out if you signed up for texts. I am pretty sure the code was universal. The code was C73. Worth a try for in store. Saved me an extra $22.50.

The midnight launch seemed dead at the Microsoft store by me. I was happy with the experience. They made me wait til midnight but way nicer people to deal with then Gamestop. They also gave me a $10 gift card for preordering the COD bundle. A patch, t shirt, and poster. I also just got a call that I was picked out of a drawing for people who went to the launch. They are giving me 1 year free of Xbox live.

The Sunset Overdrive bundle is still in stock. You have to add to cart, the description page indicator is not accurate sometimes.

The Sunset Overdrive bundle is still in stock. You have to add to cart, the description page indicator is not accurate sometimes.
So tempting, but was hoping to trade in my PS3 for the $150 before I ordered. Guess it's time to make some decisions lol.

So tempting, but was hoping to trade in my PS3 for the $150 before I ordered. Guess it's time to make some decisions lol.
Same here. Will be two hours before I can get to the store to trade my PS3 in. If this goes out of stock I may just get the COD bundle as it looks like those are easier to find in the store so I can get it right away. Decisions decisions.

ps4 only gamer here! Sunset overdrive bundle is tempting me to join the Xbox club but it seems microsoft didn't expect big sales for the white system becuz it's gone at all my local best buys........really wanted to use my movers coupon on this😟 oh well I'll wait for the slim Xbox when halo 5 is out.

It wasn't an issue for me last night. It was $444.99 -$100 for the trade in. Also there is a mobile 5% off code they sent out if you signed up for texts. I am pretty sure the code was universal. The code was C73. Worth a try for in store. Saved me an extra $22.50.

The midnight launch seemed dead at the Microsoft store by me. I was happy with the experience. They made me wait til midnight but way nicer people to deal with then Gamestop. They also gave me a $10 gift card for preordering the COD bundle. A patch, t shirt, and poster. I also just got a call that I was picked out of a drawing for people who went to the launch. They are giving me 1 year free of Xbox live.
thats a really nice score! They are also having a Halo masterchief launch next monday the 11th at midnite, gonna attend mine since they seemed pretty hyped about it and I'm going to preorder my copy from Microsoft store so I can use my $40 GC. I thought about going to last nights COD launch but I'm old and fell asleep haha

I was looking at my receipt from the Microsoft store. They charged me tax on $427.49. Which was after the 5% code. Shouldn't the $100 off for the trade in of the Xbox 360 be pre tax as well or they take it off the total after taxes?

Showing SO bundle OOS at bestbuy.com now.

EDIT: Nevermind, going in and out of stock for shipping.

hmmm I'm surprised the White console was actually limited i assumed it would be like the Destiny bundle and just really be a new SKU but it seems the assassins bundle is now.

anyone know the tiv for a 360 S 250gb at best buy? i kinda want that sunset overdrive bundle. 

Would i have any issue going back to the store today to do a return/rebuy if i picked it up at midnight at BB (Preorder)?  Didn't know if i had to wait a day or two for the system to update.

Best Buy has the SSO bundle again. Put in an order, but unsure if I'm going to keep it. Just traded in my old Xbox Pro (60GB) to Microsoft store and they gave me a $100 Giftcard (can be used on anything, no expiration).

Well tried to do a return rebuy and got shot down at best buy. Explained my issue about doing a return rebuy because of the promo but they told me it was double dipping and wouldn't do it. Because i had used a movers coupon.

Well tried to do a return rebuy and got shot down at best buy. Explained my issue about doing a return rebuy because of the promo but they told me it was double dipping and wouldn't do it. Because i had used a movers coupon.
You should have explained to them that the coupon works with the discounted price. Even go as far as ringing one up with the coupon at a register.

You should have explained to them that the coupon works with the discounted price. Even go as far as ringing one up with the coupon at a register.
Yeah i tried that with the manager but he wouldn't budge. Tried to get them to try the return rebuy but just wouldn't do it.

Yeah i tried that with the manager but he wouldn't budge. Tried to get them to try the return rebuy but just wouldn't do it.
Lots of people at your store must have used the Mover's coupon in the past.

Maybe you should try another store?

I ordered this bundle last night from them and it got charged just now, so your order is probably fine.

So pre ordered the unity bundle w/o kinect on friday from newwegg now they are sold out and I haven't been charge yet should I expect a cancellation ?

Not sure how good newegg is on honoring pre-orders or if they just take a million orders and cancel when they finally count there inventory

Here are a couple extra better pics of the xbox in my setup. God Im loving this thing. Excuse the mess, they are changing the windows in my apartment and debris is everywhere lol. 

Qx0bItc.jpg
CFLi3HF.jpg

Just ordered the SSO bundle from the microsoft store.  I still have one more $100 off coupon for an xbox one. (for the microsoft store)  I am looking for $50 (amazon or paypal) for the code.  I have it posted in the trade forum but you can also PM me if interested. 

Just ordered the SSO bundle from the microsoft store. I still have one more $100 off coupon for an xbox one. (for the microsoft store) I am looking for $50 (amazon or paypal) for the code. I have it posted in the trade forum but you can also PM me if interested.
Did you get 2 day shipping to work?

I have to admit that the COD AW system is pretty slick looking as well. You can tell they put some detail into it.  The only problem i don't like at the moment is that the download code that came with it, isn't working and apparently its a issue for a lot of people.

I called the MS store support. The 2 day shipping is not available for the SSO bundle right now,

because their back ordered right now. Will not be available till tomorrow or Weds. Supposalby

when they do ship out they will be via 2 day shipping.

I have to admit that the COD AW system is pretty slick looking as well. You can tell they put some detail into it. The only problem i don't like at the moment is that the download code that came with it, isn't working and apparently its a issue for a lot of people.
pm it to me I'll try it

I have to admit that the COD AW system is pretty slick looking as well. You can tell they put some detail into it. The only problem i don't like at the moment is that the download code that came with it, isn't working and apparently its a issue for a lot of people.
http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

yeah MS is aware of the problem. MS chat rep said that apparently they working with activision right now to get it fixed.

bread's done
Back