$50 off any Xbox One console or bundle: 11/2/14 - 1/3/15

asspickle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
15451559289_153b8fd7a1_z.jpg

The holidays are starting early this year as the Season of Xbox will begin on November 2, when Xbox One will be available for a special, limited-time promotional offer of $349 in the U.S. Special promotional pricing of $50 off the console of your choice applies to any Xbox One console, including special edition bundles, offering some of the year’s most anticipated games - Assassin’s Creed: Unity, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare and Sunset Overdrive. With Xbox One available at its best price yet, and savings up to $150 off select bundles, there’s never been a better time to own an Xbox One.

*$50 off any Xbox One console or bundle. Offer valid November 2, 2014 through January 3, 2015 at participating retailers.

http://news.xbox.com/2014/10/xbox-one-special-savings

Sunset OverDrive Bundle at Walmart.

Sunset OverDrive Bundle at Best Buy.
Sunset OverDrive Bundle at Microsoft.

Amazon
Best Buy
GameStop
Walmart
Target
Newegg
ToysRus
Microsoft Store *Text "Play" to 29502 to receive a 5% off coupon from Microsoft - Thanks dreamer131313!*

Last edited by a moderator:
Gave in and ordered AC bundle about 2 hours ago. Of course 1 hour later SSO comes in stock and that's what I really wanted. On call with MS to try and switch my order to SSO. Sucks that Bing 2 day shipping doesn't work with the SSO bundle though

Great having issues getting my coupon reapplied after a cancelled order from the MS Store...they want me to wait and get a new code now when earlier they had told me to reorder and they'd apply the promo to it.

you are probably going to fight tooth and nail, someone on SD ran into same issue as you, and microsoft rep told him there is nothing they can do
yep looks like youre right.

Gave in and ordered AC bundle about 2 hours ago. Of course 1 hour later SSO comes in stock and that's what I really wanted. On call with MS to try and switch my order to SSO. Sucks that Bing 2 day shipping doesn't work with the SSO bundle though
Good luck man. I'm dealing with the same shit right now.

Great having issues getting my coupon reapplied after a cancelled order from the MS Store...they want me to wait and get a new code now when earlier they had told me to reorder and they'd apply the promo to it.

yep looks like youre right.
i hope it all works out for you tho.

Haha. It pays to go to the MS store for game launches! Went and showed up at 11:50 and as I walked in the lady mentioned that I just made it for the final raffle. I asked what it was and she whispered "an xbox one". At that point i looked down at the punch bowl and saw there were only 7 other tickets in there. They had about 12 to start but had done other raffles earlier for an xbox live card, t-shirt, games etc, leaving the few left..and me! They did the drawing at midnight and I won. A couple people groaned cause they had gotten there at 10 for the event. I couldn't believe it. Literally the last person to show up and I win the white edition console, which i really wanted anyways!! I also stayed so long filling out a promo thing for winning the prize that everyone had cleared out and they had all this food left. So they gave me about 15 gourmet cupcakes that I can bring home to my wonderful fiance. #winning
So I posted this last week. And I couldn't believe that I won anything, because its never happened before. So I go back to the MS Store last night for the COD launch, and I shit you not, I won the COD bundle as well. They had about 50+ people there this time so I thought I had little to no chance of winning. They almost didn't let me win it because I had won last week, had to approve it with corporate, but they ok'd it. The MS lady said she was going to share it with the whole company because its never happened before..ever. I need to go buy a lotto ticket. Moral of the story, go to midnight launches at MS stores. It pays off.

So I posted this last week. And I couldn't believe that I won anything, because its never happened before. So I go back to the MS Store last night for the COD launch, and I shit you not, I won the COD bundle as well. They had about 50+ people there this time so I thought I had little to no chance of winning. They almost didn't let me win it because I had won last week, had to approve it with corporate, but they ok'd it. The MS lady said she was going to share it with the whole company because its never happened before..ever. I need to go buy a lotto ticket. Moral of the story, go to midnight launches at MS stores. It pays off.
Sweet great luck dude. I wish the closest ms store wasn't an hour away but might be worth checking out

Good luck man. I'm dealing with the same shit right now.
Not trying to kick you while you're down, but why didn't you guys just wait a little longer to see if the SSO bundle would come back in stock? The 100 dollar off coupon doesn't expire until the beginning of December.

Hoping everything works out for you guys. :)

Stopped by gamestop on the way home and got an assassins creed bundle. I used $25, $15, $10 pur coupons to bring the price down to $299! (no tax because I used store credit)

Got home and the $15 and $10 coupons are still in my account to use

Does anyone know the stock levels for the Assassins Creed Bundle?  Was thinking about waiting until Saturday for the free xbox live at Best Buy but may want to go ahead and get it due to stock levels.

A lot of people have said their store employees said they could just bring their receipts back and they'd get the free year of live. That might be your best bet as well.

Not trying to kick you while you're down, but why didn't you guys just wait a little longer to see if the SSO bundle would come back in stock? The 100 dollar off coupon doesn't expire until the beginning of December.

Impatience. And yeah they simply won't fix the order I have. Apparently they'll contact me in a few days with a new code and I can try again if it's in stock then. Right.

omg, and now they're telling me I can't cancel the new order I placed because there's a ticket open for it (when I tried to get the price adjusted for the $100 off). I'm on the line now and told them I want it cancelled now as I'm not going to pay full price for it. Stay tuned...Jeeezus.

Edit: So now they're telling me to order a new one and they'll make the price difference for that new order. Except the fucking thing is out of stock again. So I'm telling them to just cancel the order I'll buy another PS4 instead lol. Now I'm on hold again.

Edit 2: Ok they managed to cancel the SSO bundle and now I'm back where I started. They say to call them when this bundle is back in stock and they'll honor the promo over the phone, but can't just tell me or email me a code. Fun times.

Impatience. And yeah they simply won't fix the order I have. Apparently they'll contact me in a few days with a new code and I can try again if it's in stock then. Right.

which store did you go to

Veteran Cagster here. Had to give it up because I had more games than I played.  Anyway wanted to pass this along because I didn't see it posted and this is sick!!

Get the Xbox with Kinect - Forza Bundle at Dell for $449. sign up for Dell's 6 Mo. financing /no interest program you get 10% more off, and they will give you a $100 Dell gift card.  So basically a $399 Xbox One w/Kinect and a $100 gift card Plus Forza.  I wish I had money.

Couple reasons. I have friends playing AW right now and the first days the game is out is always the most fun, so sooner i get the console the better. I also had no idea if the bundle was going to come back in stock or not, it is becoming really hard to find anywhere. Didnt want to wait and wait and never get it anyway. Plus, black flag as an extra game and faster shipping is a nice bonus in the AC bundle, but ultimately i just really want the white console.
The rep I talked to was able to fix it for me, had to do it by setting up a new order and processing a refund for the 100 coupon though.

Veteran Cagster here. Had to give it up because I had more games than I played. Anyway wanted to pass this along because I didn't see it posted and this is sick!!

Get the Xbox with Kinect - Forza Bundle at Dell for $449. sign up for Dell's 6 Mo. financing /no interest program you get 10% more off, and they will give you a $100 Dell gift card. So basically a $399 Xbox One w/Kinect and a $100 gift card Plus Forza. I wish I had money.
you can't scrape up $450 in 6 months?

you'll need separate audio but I assume you know that. Not sure about that cable in particular but try searching within amazon reviews for mention of Xbox one. Edit apparently the amazon basics one works
Yeah ordered the Microsoft headset along with the console

Anyone having any trouble with the $100 off coupon at Microsoft store again? Now it isn't taking anything off but the code isn't coming up as used it invalid(the one I have used is coming up as invalid though)

I'm sure this has been answered before (sorry) but if I want to buy a system at best buy this week, then return/rebuy for the free year of gold, can I use the movers coupon and still get the live promo for free or would it essentially just get rid of the movers coupon when I try to return it?

I'm sure this has been answered before (sorry) but if I want to buy a system at best buy this week, then return/rebuy for the free year of gold, can I use the movers coupon and still get the live promo for free or would it essentially just get rid of the movers coupon when I try to return it?
Youll need another movers coupon to even attempt this, because the first one you use will have been used and they cannot reapply it

Youll need another movers coupon to even attempt this, because the first one you use will have been used and they cannot reapply it
I see. Thanks for the input. I'm just a bit worried they will sell out before I get a chance to buy one. Do you think the better idea would be to get one without the movers coupon, then bring the movers coupon in when I go to get the free live? Seems to make a little bit more sense than what I was trying to do.

Or just try contacting them via email and hope the person that respinds is feeling generous. That's what I did to get my $50 back off the original $360 with movers coupon. Dare I try my luck with the free gold? I'm good till Jan 1st and I'm sure it will be on sale black Friday anyway.

I see. Thanks for the input. I'm just a bit worried they will sell out before I get a chance to buy one. Do you think the better idea would be to get one without the movers coupon, then bring the movers coupon in when I go to get the free live? Seems to make a little bit more sense than what I was trying to do.
I would suggest this to be honest.

I saw a guy on sunday bring his sunset overdrive bundle in to get it adjusted to 350, and he also gave her the movers coupon to apply towards that price.

I just spoke to a BBY employee and they were saying that the SKU was deleted from their inventory. I hope to God these aren't that limited.
Yep, heard that tonight from the customer service rep when I went to my local BBY that the SKU for the SSO bundle is gone from the system so the in-store stock is all that's left.

The SSO bundle wasn't a deal-breaker for me so I picked up the AC bundle with the mover's coupon tonight and will be able to PM for the free year of XBL on Saturday (my store is participating in the holiday event).*

*glad I picked up two movers so I can make sure things are set when I PM Saturday

Does anyone know the stock levels for the Assassins Creed Bundle? Was thinking about waiting until Saturday for the free xbox live at Best Buy but may want to go ahead and get it due to stock levels.
When I asked for the kinect-less AC bundle at my local BBY the clerk told me they had "a ton" in the back. If I were you and that's the bundle you want I'd just pick it up anyway and PM Saturday. Better to have it on hand and PM for the free XBL than get there Saturday and find out they're sold out.

Wanted to post that if you buy a console at best buy, you can get xbox live right now for 39.99.  $20 bucks off isn't bad but I think I am going to PM on Saturday to get the free live.

Veteran Cagster here. Had to give it up because I had more games than I played. Anyway wanted to pass this along because I didn't see it posted and this is sick!!

Get the Xbox with Kinect - Forza Bundle at Dell for $449. sign up for Dell's 6 Mo. financing /no interest program you get 10% more off, and they will give you a $100 Dell gift card. So basically a $399 Xbox One w/Kinect and a $100 gift card Plus Forza. I wish I had money.
Do you have a link? Could not find the gc offer anywhere on the site

Ugh Xbox One AW Bundle was the worst purchase I ever made.....  im 24 hours into my DL/install of the game and its sitting at 93%...

Yes I can start the game but its not fully installed so some things are not available......

24wu87k.jpg

Im pissed I thought they said this was next gen... This makes the slow PS3 times look lighting fast

Congratulations! Talk about good luck!

Ugh Xbox One AW Bundle was the worst purchase I ever made..... im 24 hours into my DL/install of the game and its sitting at 93%...

Yes I can start the game but its not fully installed so some things are not available......

24wu87k.jpg

Im pissed I thought they said this was next gen... This makes the slow PS3 times look lighting fast
It's not the bundle, it's a widely known issue AW is having install problems

So hang in there!

lol hang in there 24 hours later.... thank you for $450 but now be patient and wait to enjoy it.... whatever this is BS
I see where your coming from and yes it's BS but all I was saying is it isn't the the COD AW bundles fault lol, the problem seems to be with AW itself

Good news for people having problems with the code in cod aw bundle.

Seems like at midnight eastern time the codes work now.

Plus heard that activision is going to extend double xp bonus to tomorrow now because of the problems some cod aw bundle owners had with the code not working.

Got my tracking number for the Sunset Overdrive bundle from Best Buy, it was originally estimated for next Wednesday but has been updated to this Thursday. Good news for those of us who want to return/rebuy this Saturday.

I ordered the SSO bundle to be shipped from Best Buy on Nov 2 but it has yet to ship. The order is currently in the process of being fulfilled with the most recent action being "Preparing Order." I'm hoping they didn't screw up my order somehow.

thread title may need to be updated as SSO bundle online for shipping is OOS again.  you can still order online for in-store pick up as i type this though.

I ended up picking up the assassins creed bundle I was tired of waiting for the SSO bundle to come back in stock, also I wanted it before the end of the week. Now lets just hope Newegg packages this well enough.

bread's done
Back