$50 off any Xbox One console or bundle: 11/2/14 - 1/3/15

asspickle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
15451559289_153b8fd7a1_z.jpg

The holidays are starting early this year as the Season of Xbox will begin on November 2, when Xbox One will be available for a special, limited-time promotional offer of $349 in the U.S. Special promotional pricing of $50 off the console of your choice applies to any Xbox One console, including special edition bundles, offering some of the year’s most anticipated games - Assassin’s Creed: Unity, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare and Sunset Overdrive. With Xbox One available at its best price yet, and savings up to $150 off select bundles, there’s never been a better time to own an Xbox One.

*$50 off any Xbox One console or bundle. Offer valid November 2, 2014 through January 3, 2015 at participating retailers.

http://news.xbox.com/2014/10/xbox-one-special-savings

Sunset OverDrive Bundle at Walmart.

Sunset OverDrive Bundle at Best Buy.
Sunset OverDrive Bundle at Microsoft.

Amazon
Best Buy
GameStop
Walmart
Target
Newegg
ToysRus
Microsoft Store *Text "Play" to 29502 to receive a 5% off coupon from Microsoft - Thanks dreamer131313!*

Last edited by a moderator:
How did the OP who actually posted this deal get less likes than the second poster? All he said was, "Oh, I was going to post this too." Give the OP some love, you X-tards.

Microsoft store literally told me this - they got an email from corporate stating that the Sunset Overdrive bundle will not be restocked anytime soon. Only thing they could think of is if enough people were to complain to Microsoft, they MIGHT restock it. Stay tune.

Microsoft store literally told me this - they got an email from corporate stating that the Sunset Overdrive bundle will not be restocked anytime soon. Only thing they could think of is if enough people were to complain to Microsoft, they MIGHT restock it. Stay tune.
I find it funny when companies do things like this. Oh you want to give us money for a goods or service we provide? Well we are not selling that anymore unless you complain about it. Microsoft should be doing everything it can to sell Xbox Ones.

Any idea if this includes people currently on "backorder"? Those sales are finalized so they'd have to deliver on that right?

This SSO bundle has seemed to spur some buzz at the $349 price, and then MS goes and only makes it a limited time run instead of one of its holiday bundles that usually last through the new year...  MS had a chance to really get some sales with this

I find it funny when companies do things like this. Oh you want to give us money for a goods or service we provide? Well we are not selling that anymore unless you complain about it. Microsoft should be doing everything it can to sell Xbox Ones.
Exactly what I told them! And they all agreed with me. Quite a few employees wanted it as well as when I was inquiring. It's ridiculous really, I know quite a few people that just want the white xbox and won't buy the other bundles. Now they just lost ALL those sales.

This SSO bundle has seemed to spur some buzz at the $349 price, and then MS goes and only makes it a limited time run instead of one of its holiday bundles that usually last through the new year... MS had a chance to really get some sales with this
They sold me one and I literally just bought a Wii U a month prior and already have a PS4. So I really didn't plan on buying a One anytime soon. The combination of the white console, SSO being a game I was highly interested in playing, and then the $50 discount pushed me over the edge.

Exactly what I told them! And they all agreed with me. Quite a few employees wanted it as well as when I was inquiring. It's ridiculous really, I know quite a few people that just want the white xbox and won't buy the other bundles. Now they just lost ALL those sales.
This is me in a nutshell.

Slightly interested in SSO, Extremely interested in Halo: MCC and wouldn't mind playing CoD:AW with old MW2/BlackOps friends. However, settling for the black one that I don't really want isn't going to push me into buying one. I'll just borrow my buddies, since he rarely touches it because he's constantly on the PC, to play Halo and move on.

The demand is already there, I hardly ever have any luck with CS reps knowing about a video game bundle, but everytime I've asked about it, they already know they don't have it. Usually this happens when people keep asking about. If these consoles are being manufactured at FoxConn in China and they were trying to manufacture four different SKUs at the same time, I can definitely see why we won't be seeing any of these any time soon.

What date did you guys get the $100 coupon from MS when the site was glitching? I'm trying to find my email and I don't know where it's been since I have a ton of email accounts. I'm trying to get rid of the coupon now that I got my Xbone already.

To throw some caution into the wind, there's a chance the mover's coupon won't work this Saturday at BB when you come in to try and get the free year of LIVE. I attempted to used my 10% entire purchase coupon when they ran the last B2G1 sale and the coupon was nullified by what appeared to be due to the package discount. I used that very same coupon on a separate game transaction that didn't involve the B2G1, and it worked. I can't quite pinpoint it, but there's a possibility that free items may disqualify the mover's coupon in POS. Just an experimental observation so be prepared to have a backup plan if the coupon doesn't work so you don't look like an idiot trying to figure out your next step while the cashier waits for you to swipe your credit card.

"Microsoft Console Trade-In Coupon" from [email protected]
Thanks I see some email around September 16th but I must have actually deleted the coupon on accident. Was going to give it away on cag but oh well I guess.

On Sunday I traded in my 360 and got the $100 gift card + $50 off coupon towards an Xbone, but my Best Buy (and no other stores around) had an SSO bundle in stock so I bought one online. Does anyone know if I can return the xbox to my local BB and rebuy it to apply the coupon even though I bought it online and got it shipped to me and not a store?

Last edited by a moderator:
For any of you that traded in a console to Best Buy and got the extra $50 for upgrading, do you have to use that right then or is it like a certificate that can be used another day.

I wanted to go trade my PS3 in tomorrow, but I didn't want to buy an xbox one until Saturday to get the free year of live.

Thanks.

For any of you that traded in a console to Best Buy and got the extra $50 for upgrading, do you have to use that right then or is it like a certificate that can be used another day.

I wanted to go trade my PS3 in tomorrow, but I didn't want to buy an xbox one until Saturday to get the free year of live.

Thanks.
It is a coupon and you can use it any time before the 15th of this month.

So I went to pick up my AC Unity Bundle,

When I go there they pull out the Kinect AC Unity Bundle and hand it to me.

I walked out the door to my car, but I felt guilty. These employees are always super nice to me with normal deals and pm'ing, I went back in and had them fix it.

One thing to note they mentioned that if anyone else had a similar "error in their favor" there might be trouble for them, if there is an issue with the console. IE it breaks after a month. They wouldn't be able to return on exchange ti since the receipt would show a different SKU then the one you have. Just a heads up.

Congrats to anyone else who got this error in their favor, it just didn't feel right to me personally.

I walked out the door to my car, but I felt guilty. These employees are always super nice to me with normal deals and pm'ing, I went back in and had them fix it.

One thing to note they mentioned that if anyone else had a similar "error in their favor" there might be trouble for them, if there is an issue with the console. IE it breaks after a month. They wouldn't be able to return on exchange ti since the receipt would show a different SKU then the one you have. Just a heads up.

Congrats to anyone else who got this error in their favor, it just didn't feel right to me personally.
You're a good person. Respect to you, brother.

I mean we all know kinects are gonna hit the $50 bin soon anyways! I can wait only reason i even want one is for family get togethers, it was literally the only time i pulled out the old kinect (and still do!)

Right on. Though you wouldn't be able to return/exchange of it broke after the return period anyway.

Just snagged an Assassin's Creed bundle from Best Buy. Didn't want to risk them going out of stock. Going to return and rebuy with the movers coupon for the free live and $35 refund this weekend, plus I get to play it a few days earlier which is awesome. Super excited to make the jump into next gen! The deals might be a little better on black friday, but oh well, felt this was way too good to pass up.

I think someone posted awhile back that they got the Sunset Overdrive bundle instead of the game itself. Pretty sure he made it out like a bandit.

Sunset Overdrive bundle arrived from Amazon a day early. Must say the white console looks pretty slick in our living room. Thought it would look weird, not the case at all. Very happy with the purchase.

Now I wait for a Gears of War next gen sequel.

Sunset Overdrive bundle arrived from Amazon a day early. Must say the white console looks pretty slick in our living room. Thought it would look weird, not the case at all. Very happy with the purchase. Now I wait for a Gears of War next gen sequel.
Ahhh gears of war, you just made me think that I never finished them, only did the first game, hopefully they will do something like a master chief collection with all the gears games, heck id just be happy with a Marcus "Fexus" collection(since I heard judgment wasn't all that great)

Last Tuesday I picked up the Sunset Overdrive bundle from Gamestop (on credit from the summer coupon super trade in).  Upon pick up, the employee told me I could wait until Sunday and get the $50 off, or get it now and enjoy the system.  I asked about a return / rebuy and he basically said no.  I didn't argue, just left.  At least he mentioned the savings coming up.

Today I called another Gamestop and they said to just bring in the receipt.  Picked up Advanced Warfare for the Xbox One (used!!!) with the credit back (+ saved $10 with PowerUpRewards $10 coupon for 6500 points). 

Sooo....for $350 credit = SSO bundle, Ryse Son of Rome download, Advanced Warfare, and $8 towards Tales of R.

I protested Microsoft's crappy E3 Xbox One garbage from 2 years ago as long as I could, but I couldn't pass up on this, especially with the reviews SSO got.

Guys, my friend was wondering if he could trade both an xbox 360 and ps3 towards an xbox one and get 300. Im assuming he would get the 100 for each, and then two 50 dollar coupons but only one would work, so essentially 250. Is that correct? 

Guys, my friend was wondering if he could trade both an xbox 360 and ps3 towards an xbox one and get 300. Im assuming he would get the 100 for each, and then two 50 dollar coupons but only one would work, so essentially 250. Is that correct?
yes, the coupons do not stack

Ugh, this is so frustrating, I reserved a SSO bundle through the website, but they said that they can't hold it for me because it's a pre-order... I think they're lying to me.

WTF I just checked again and now the SSO bungle is gone.  I just got one 10 mins ago,  hopefully MS understands demand and makes more.

Thanks for reporting.

As I mentioned,I think some people are going to be disappointed this Saturday when they try this.
I figure it's worth a try since it was insisted several times that I'll be able to get XBL for free by adjusting Saturday (talk is cheap), but if it's between the coupon and XBL I'll go with the XBL bundle since it would save me 15 bucks rather than using movers and paying full price for the year of Live. Would still prefer if I get to have both of course. :D

I ordered the SSO bundle to be shipped from Best Buy on Nov 2 but it has yet to ship. The order is currently in the process of being fulfilled with the most recent action being "Preparing Order." I'm hoping they didn't screw up my order somehow.
to this poster and anyone else in the same boat, my order still showed preparing order but the free bonus item had already shipped...today I got the console but not the bonus item. The console still shows being prepared on the website but the serial number on my order status and the number on the console match so dunno what happened lol. Ordered at midnight when the price change first went active.

my microsoft store SSO bundle order shipped today, ordered it 2 days ago on sunday but I called in to ask whats going on earlier today so dunno if that sped it up or not.  i also had ordered 1 year xbl ($20 discount) which arrived today already.

Glad someone else did the right thing! haha, i went in to pick up sunset overdrive (game only) and the new kid (who didn't even have a best buy shirt yet) walked out with the bundle and tried handing it to me. I told him I was just getting the game.. didn't want him losing his job before he even got a shirt!

Bought a SO bundle from BB before I saw they were giving $50 coupons with a PS3 slim trade in. Think I can get them to refund the difference if I trade in a ps3? Would I need to haul in the Xbox one?

bread's done
Back