50% off Clearance Video Games at Fred Meyer!

M3wThr33

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
There's coupons all over the store, at least the Redmond one.
Just to give you a rough idea after the coupon:
DW3 XL: $12.49
Agressive Inline: $5
TMNT: Mutant Melee: $5
Galactic Wrestling: $9

There were some other tempting ones, but I had to hold back.
Including MK:Deception PREMIUM PACK for $17

s_25th-gamehaul.jpg

Whoops! There goes $36!

Looked over the clearance items at 82nd and Foster FM in Portland since I was there for banking and buspassing. Picked up Metroid Fusion for $13.xx and some e-reader cards. There were some La Pucelles in there. Other than that, crappy genric and sports fare.

Wow, cool. I'll have to pick up the La Pucelle. I live right by there. I don't think I have it, but I can't remember. I'll know when I see the cover.

I have never seen a Fred Meyer before that I know of, and after looking at their website I know why. What exactly is a Fred Meyer store? (Sorry if this is a stupid question)

[quote name='.JPG']I have never seen a Fred Meyer before that I know of, and after looking at their website I know why. What exactly is a Fred Meyer store? (Sorry if this is a stupid question)[/QUOTE]

a store in which everything is priced at retail price and the sales for the most part suck.

I have never seen a Fred Meyer before that I know of, and after looking at their website I know why. What exactly is a Fred Meyer store? (Sorry if this is a stupid question)

Their website is pretty bad (which I found a surprise), but the store really is great. They're the only kind of store that sells everything from groceries to variety to hardware. The prices are usually pretty good and they always have great sales. They often have coupons in the paper too of the 15%off, 30% off variety.

The 50% off sale was only for a week. After the new rounds of ads earlier this week, the sale stopped. Because I went and no more sale on the clearance.

And what's someone from Wisconsin doing in the NorthWest forum?

Fred Meyers is one of my favorite stores. Not only do they sell groceries, electronics, furniture, named brand clothing, and whatnot, my local one also has a bank and Baskin Robbins. Can't get any better than that! I pretty much call it the better Wal-Mart...Fred Meyer has come through for me time and time again (whenever I need something, they usually have it).

Yes Fred Meyers is the best. I have like 4 all within five miles of me. All of them pretty much have Washington Mutual banks in them so that's a plus for me! Nobody likes Wal-Mart in Oregon anyway. We just shop at Fred Meyers.

[quote name='sarkenobi']Yes Fred Meyers is the best. I have like 4 all within five miles of me. All of them pretty much have Washington Mutual banks in them so that's a plus for me! Nobody likes Wal-Mart in Oregon anyway. We just shop at Fred Meyers.[/QUOTE]

I can't say that I agree with you there. Freddy's used to be my store of choice, but their prices really can't compete with Wal-Mart for "everything" or Winco for groceries. Most of the time they don't even compete with Albertson's/Safeway for groceries. You probably have some nicer/bigger stores in Portland, but the one near me in Keizer is relatively small. A lot of times I will ask for something (plumbing/electrical, etc) and they would tell me that I have to go to one of their bigger stores for that. So much for convenience.

I don't go to Wal-Mart very often because of how packed it is (the one on Lancaster) but they do have the 360 kiosks :) The new super Wal-Mart in South Salem is actually quite nice, the store has "everything" and not near the foot traffic the other 3 stores in the area have. Plus I can get my oil changed whilst I shop.;)

Not to mention their WONDERFUL hours.. I can't seem to express enough hatred for stores that close early. I tend to be a nightowl and I want stores to be open! While they're not 24, 7am - 11pm is better than nothing.

And yes I know Walmart has 24 hours now but it's Walmart... =/

[quote name='Quigoni']Not to mention their WONDERFUL hours.. I can't seem to express enough hatred for stores that close early. I tend to be a nightowl and I want stores to be open! While they're not 24, 7am - 11pm is better than nothing.

And yes I know Walmart has 24 hours now but it's Walmart... =/[/QUOTE]
Word to that :D

Gotta love how their electronics section closes at 11.

I can't stand my local Fred Meyer anymore, their clearance games have sat there for a good couple years and the only other thing that I go there for, the transformers are still a couple waves behind.

bread's done
Back