~6/20~ JUSTBLAZE's CAG Community Raffle! WIN a ~3G 16GB Apple iPhone~ No CC REQUIRED!

JustBlaze is literally the KING OF FREEBIES! He is such an awesome user at CAG. Everyone should thank him for being so generous with these raffles. Easy as 123, thanks JB!

Original Post Updated.

RAFFLE IS CLOSED. Winner will be drawn tomorrow.

There will be a 2nd Raffle with 5 limited spots, the raffle will be started right after the drawing of this one. YOU CAN SIGN UP FOR THE 2ND RAFFLE RIGHT NOW! IT REQUIRES THE SAME EXACT PROCESS AS THIS ONE!

CHRISTMAS SURPRISE!

If you participated in the 3 previous raffles, you will get a FREE effortless ticket towards the next raffle!

Good Luck to everyone for tomorrow, sorry all of you can't win, if it was possible, I would have done it in a heartbeat.

Good to know dude. I'm crossing my fingers for this one. If I don't get it...then I'll try again on the next raffle tomorrow or something.

Please, oh please, God let me be the winner of this... o.o

This is what I did, I added everyones username from cag + everyones email address which they used to sign up into a small box, which gives everyone 2 tickets, and a 2/24 chance of winning, I withdrew ziek_master@(XXXX).com

I do not know who that is, if that is one of your guys' email address, please post below.

So, ziek_master@(XXXX).com is the winner of the raffle, but I do not know which CAG user that is. So please confirm and pm me your shipping address, so I can send you your brand new 8GB Apple iPhone.

Once again, ziek_master@(XXXX).com IS the WINNER! Congratulations!

Thanks everyone for your interest. And I hope eveyone a Merry Christmas.

P.S. The "upcoming" raffle has been delayed till' further notice.

[quote name='HighlightShow']Possibly another drawing? Haha...[/quote]
To be honest, I'm actually giving that a thought, maybe give the guy a deadline? I mean it's an iPhone lol I would've kept my eyes on this thrad 24/7.

I would give him a little while longer. For all we know there could have been some sort of emergency that is keeping him away from the internet.

Just a question, but I'm also guessing you shot the email that you entered into the drawing an email? I'd imagine if you sent the person an email, they'd likely response asap and come running to the thread, it is Christmas time so might not be able to check the forums as much as they'd like.

[quote name='Foladar']Just a question, but I'm also guessing you shot the email that you entered into the drawing an email? I'd imagine if you sent the person an email, they'd likely response asap and come running to the thread, it is Christmas time so might not be able to check the forums as much as they'd like.[/quote]

Or maybe it would go to their bulk folder and they would never see the email OR he/she may think it is spam or something and not even open it...

Anyway, I'm hoping on a redraw. And I also think that the person should have a deadline, especially if you contacted the person.

[quote name='Bszelda']Or maybe it would go to their bulk folder and they would never see the email OR he/she may think it is spam or something and not even open it...

Anyway, I'm hoping on a redraw. And I also think that the person should have a deadline, especially if you contacted the person.[/QUOTE]
It may go to their bulk folder, or they may not notice the email, but if he has the email handy it'd probably be the right thing to do, with a generous timeframe IMO due to the holiday season.
And as for the questions about JustBlaze, hes logged in as recent as today. Probably busy with the holiday season as well.

Alright. Ziek_Master DID contact me via AIM. He is unable to sign in on the forums for some strange reason.. But I will be shipping his prize on monday. Sorry for the delay of any update news, but as Foladar said, I was ridicuously busy with stuff. Thanks again everyone.

No WAY! Is Just Blaze back? Oh damn, he's back after the previous 3 raffles? The 3 Raffles in which he gave away $900 to the CAG COMMUNITY! OMG!

Everybody, join my raffle, you can win a brand new 3G 16GB Apple iPhone, you DO NOT need a credit card, no need to pay a penny - guaranteed!

So PM Me your AIM/YIM/MSN screen name, in which we need to discuss a few things, and you will be entered into my raffle, in which you will be able to win a BRAND NEW 3G 16GB APPLE IPHONE!

JOIN NOW! RAFFLE IS ACTIVE! YES JUSTBLAZE IS BACK!

RAFFLE IS DELAYED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO PMED ME, I'LL GET TO YOU ASAP, AS FOR EVERYONE ELSE, BE SURE TO PM ME AND LEAVE ME YOUR AIM/YIM/MSN SCREEN NAMES, I will be be away for (2-3 days) Sorry, and thanks.

ALRIGHT PEOPLE, RAFFLE IS FULLY BACK IN EFFECT!

For all the people who PMED me, I'll be getting to all you right now, as for the new members, START PMING ME YOUR AIM/YIM/MSN s/n! And let's get this rolling!

I have this 3G iphone to give away, and you could win it!!!

bread's done
Back