6 Free Redbox Rentals

[quote name='Pixie Stix 88']Thanks op gonna try out Dishonored .[/QUOTE]

I used 4 free game rentals on that one. Good game!

[quote name='azngtlman']3WDDGM2V

7733HDWV

Two codes to give away. Expires tonight. Enjoy![/QUOTE]

Used 7733HDWV on The Walking Dead for XB360. Thanks!

Here's a free 1-night game rental code:

DV2X7KXX

1 use at kiosk, can't be shared. Exp 2/1/13@11:59p CT.

Please post if you use it. Don't be a lurker! ;-)

Just noticed there's one of these in my local market so it would actually be convenient to use it.
How long can you keep a game out when using a free code?

[quote name='dragoon99']Just noticed there's one of these in my local market so it would actually be convenient to use it.
How long can you keep a game out when using a free code?[/QUOTE]

To not have to pay anything, it must be returned by 9 PM local time the following evening.

Sorry for the late post, but I wasn't able to use my free 1-day DVD rental code, due to an issue with my account, according to Redbox customer service. Anyway, since my account won't be activated for another 48 hours, here's my code...:D

N3ZHVXG5

The code expires on 2-11-2013 at 11:59 pm CST. So, the code is still active for MST and PST...

[quote name='Mister_Player']@Chedeng88 I am probably too late, but I just found out 2 NEW Redbox 1 Free Movie Rental codes that are good for today and tomorrow (14 Feb 2013).

Use the code SWEET or HEART at your local kiosk or even online (don't know if you can use both).

Found the codes here: http://www.printablecouponsinstore.com/redbox-promo-codes/

They were just posted. Let me know if they work. I will use them too![/QUOTE]

Just a heads-up, but they don't work for online reservations.

[quote name='crazy913']Redbox: Use code 2V6KMWHK for a 1-day GAME rental. Exp 2/13/13@11:59pm

Not gonna get to this one today. Enjoy![/QUOTE]

I'll use it... So no lurking!!!

[quote name='sp00ge']Just a heads-up, but they don't work for online reservations.[/QUOTE]

SWEET worked for an online reservation on my account, but I actually received the code from them via email today.

[quote name='BudzMcGee']The SWEET code works, but the HEART code didn't for me.[/QUOTE]

Because SWEET was yesterday, HEART should work today.

@BudzMcGee Probably if you use either SWET , HEART code won't work. And if you use HEART , the code SWEET won't work.

Just saying!

[quote name='CAGMoose']Free one-day code from me too:

RZ3Z3QQ3

A pretty sweet code, if you ask me.[/QUOTE]

Used it thx!

[quote name='RUN-DvdMC']Used it thx![/QUOTE]

I would have been all about it, but I had knee surgery, am on crutches, and can't drive at the moment. By the time I pulled the inventory up on my Redbox app, I realized we had passed the kiosk I wanted. I couldn't convince her to turn around :)

Hope you found something enjoyable.

I just wanna ask since I may not be alone in this, but have you guys found any PS3 Tomb Raider copies in your locations? I've been searching for it via the app since Tuesday midnight and I couldn't find any around here :(

[quote name='newtype06']I just wanna ask since I may not be alone in this, but have you guys found any PS3 Tomb Raider copies in your locations? I've been searching for it via the app since Tuesday midnight and I couldn't find any around here :([/QUOTE]

Yeah no PS3 in my area, but couple 360. Luckily I got mine from Gamefly. No online pass either as I like the MP and great campaign so far.

bread's done
Back