64gb Vita Memory Card $82.59 (about $85 shipped) from superufo.com

JiZames

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
http://www.superufo.com/products/psvita/PS_VITA_PSVITA___Memory_Card_64GB_Japan_Version.html

Ordered two 64gb cards exactly a week ago and they arrived today, perfect condition and I can't recommend them enough. Total came out to about $167 with air bubble mailer shipping and tracking. I haven't seen them cheaper anywhere else, so if anyone's strapped for space and not in a huge rush to get the card, then this deal is the best you can probably find on the net.

I'm pretty sure you can store full games on ps3 and transfer them as needed. Install data isn't an issue on a handheld unlike ps3 and current gen stuff
I was under the impression that Vita games, even the carts, required some space to install data. Good to know they don't.

Ordered one of these today, will see how it goes. My main Vita has a 32gb that is nearly full, and I have a Vita TV on order. Will switch my 32gb card to the VTV and use the 64 for the handheld. $85 shipped is a great price, well worth it.
I want to do exactly this but it's just hard for me to pull the trigger especially since I can't use my US account on my vita tv yet

Some cart games require a memory card to save but if you aren't downloading and just buying carts a 4gb card would be plenty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered one of these and I accidentally picked the 60-90 day shipping option. They charged me $4 more to change to air mail, but it did arrive in about 7 days.

Last edited:
I keep meaning to get a used Vita from cowboom but every time I'm reminded that a big memory card costs almost as much as the system I hesitate.

I keep meaning to get a used Vita from cowboom but every time I'm reminded that a big memory card costs almost as much as the system I hesitate.
It's not a big deal, its a one-time cost that is well worth it. I have 91 games on my 64gb card with over 25gb free, a mix of all game types (Vita, PSP, PS Mobile, PS Mini). Having all those games available without changing carts is fantastic. But if there are no games you're interested in for the Vita, obviously it wouldn't be worth it anyway.

bought mine for around $92 shipped months ago... fantastic decision.  Well worth it.  Now I just need a 128...

It's not a big deal, its a one-time cost that is well worth it. I have 91 games on my 64gb card with over 25gb free, a mix of all game types (Vita, PSP, PS Mobile, PS Mini). Having all those games available without changing carts is fantastic. But if there are no games you're interested in for the Vita, obviously it wouldn't be worth it anyway.
Yea, since I have PS+ I'll probably cave sooner or later and get one to take advantage of it. Had some unanticipated expenses the last few months that have pushed it down the want list though.

[quote name="xlost4" post="12001974" timestamp="1407814562"]How do you make the payment?[/quote]

PayPal? That's how I paid...

PayPal? That's how I paid...
Yeah. I know that. But I'm at check out and about to confirm the order and it hasn't asked me to sign into Paypal and pay or anything. Does it go to the Paypal page after I confirm the order?

Finally bought one. Time to re-download all my Vita titles on the PS3

Hoping I can get $45-50 for my 32gb to make this price a little more palatable. 

I ordered one last night too.

I first tried on Sunday, but it took 8 hours for my sign up email to arrive with my login information.

Never mind. I found a answer to my question. I saw the check out option with PayPal after I placed the order. I ended up ordering two 64GB cards like OP. Not sure when I will use up all that storage on one card so for a safe bet I purchased another. Total was $169 using air bubble mailer shipping and tracking. I don't how OP got it for $167. It must of been $2 cheaper at the time he ordered. But if I took tracking away my order would of been $167. With tracking it turn out to be $169.

Either way. It still savings. Glad I got them! :D

Hmmm now I don't know if I should sell my 32gb card or save it for PS TV, I have a 4GB card I could use it in. I only really want to be able to stream PS4 in different rooms.

Hmmm now I don't know if I should sell my 32gb card or save it for PS TV, I have a 4GB card I could use it in. I only really want to be able to stream PS4 in different rooms.
I'm saving my 32gb card for the PSTV, have it preordered through Amazon. Will be ready to go when it arrives.

Just saw this thread last night and placed an order. Thanks fellas!

Any one know how long after the order they do our and provide tracking? I got the air mail bubble wrap.

Well people, I just put in my own order (airmail bubble packaging with tracking).  I ended up using my regular credit card.  Not sure if that was wise, but at least it claims it processed through.

I'll update you all if/when I receive the memory card.

UPDATE: below... sad news for my order.  Packet found, finally! :D/

Well people, I just put in my own order (airmail bubble packaging with tracking). I ended up using my regular credit card. Not sure if that was wise, but at least it claims it processed through.

I'll update you all if/when I receive the memory card.
I also used a cc when I ordered mine. I think it went through Bank of Scotland or something like that.

So I saw the Playstation TV is going to support USB, does that mean we need a Vita memory card for it then? If not, I have plenty of extra 32GB USBs I'd much rather use.

I'm almost embarrassed by how excited I am to finally be able to possibly have all my games on my device at once. SuperUFO got a tracking number out to me quickly too (Air Bubble option). Just waiting now.

I'm almost embarrassed by how excited I am to finally be able to possibly have all my games on my device at once. SuperUFO got a tracking number out to me quickly too (Air Bubble option). Just waiting now.
When did you place your order?

:cry: You got one before I did. I placed it early morning yesterday at 9AM here on the East Coast US. I checked my Order Status and it says "Received and to be Processing".
Ditto, I placed mine yesterday early am. Used paypal though maybe they need extra time for that.

Did Sony mention a 128GB memory card at aby event?? Really hoping they come out with one in the next year or two. I'm willing to import and pay a premium on it.

Ditto, I placed mine yesterday early am. Used paypal though maybe they need extra time for that.
Good news! I got a shipping notification. So they must of shipped it a few hours ago. So check yours. I didn't get a email but I did check the site under Order Status and saw that it moved to "Shipped". Now just the waiting game
trRT0VU.jpg

Got mine in nine days. For those upgrading from 32 to 64; I put mine up on ebay for 55 and it sold in under ten minutes. There's definitely a market for used 32s. Makes the high price a bit easier to swallow if you decide to go that route.

Got mine in nine days. For those upgrading from 32 to 64; I put mine up on ebay for 55 and it sold in under ten minutes. There's definitely a market for used 32s. Makes the high price a bit easier to swallow if you decide to go that route.
by the time you take off ebay fees that knocks it down to 50. not bad. Was thinking of buying one BUT if i take off RAINBOW MOON that i dont play and some other game (forget its name it was 40 bucks normal and it was on sale for 20 and grabbed it it was one of the

Atelier Rorona games. IF i delete that and moon i jump back up to around 6 GB free that is more then enough for now
one thing i dont like is the VITA can only show 100 games . if you have more then 100 apps you need to make folders .

Don't think of it as saving on the Vita and paying a fortune for the memory card; think of it as getting the Vita at MSRP and getting the memory card free.

ninja tag go

I hope a 128GB card gets made as my 64GB is full and 32GB is half full.  But I'm not holding out hope with Vita not selling well and no new AAA games.

I hope that sony doesn't make any bigger cards, until they realize how moronic they're being about their card prices, and lower the prices (I think they do already realize it but they don't care, I think they WANT the vita to fail, and really, that's one of the major things still holding it back)

Received this item about seven days after ordering. Thanks OP!
No problem and glad it's been working out for everyone! It's good to know that people are at least saving some money when investing in these cards now. Gamefaqs users have been suggesting superufo as of late as well. I can't imagine we'll ever find a place that sells new 64gb cards for less than superufo's price, unfortunately.

Hmmm so I got a question, will I be able to just use the same card for my vita and a playstation tv? Like just move from one to the other and be able to use what's on it?

Hmmm so I got a question, will I be able to just use the same card for my vita and a playstation tv? Like just move from one to the other and be able to use what's on it?
As long as it's the same PSN account you should. When my Vita broke and I got a slim model I put my 32gb in and it worked without a problem. All games and everything.

As long as it's the same PSN account you should. When my Vita broke and I got a slim model I put my 32gb in and it worked without a problem. All games and everything.
If that's the case I got no problem just using the same one, guess I'll sell the 32GB. Thanks for the heads up, I'll just keep a 4GB incase I dont feel like switching it out.

If that's the case I got no problem just using the same one, guess I'll sell the 32GB. Thanks for the heads up, I'll just keep a 4GB incase I dont feel like switching it out.
I don't know if the same is true for the Vita TV, but it is certainly possible.

bread's done
Back