64gb Vita Memory Card $82.59 (about $85 shipped) from superufo.com

JiZames

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
http://www.superufo.com/products/psvita/PS_VITA_PSVITA___Memory_Card_64GB_Japan_Version.html

Ordered two 64gb cards exactly a week ago and they arrived today, perfect condition and I can't recommend them enough. Total came out to about $167 with air bubble mailer shipping and tracking. I haven't seen them cheaper anywhere else, so if anyone's strapped for space and not in a huge rush to get the card, then this deal is the best you can probably find on the net.

one thing i dont like is the VITA can only show 100 games . if you have more then 100 apps you need to make folders .
A firmware update a while back bumped it up to 500. You can still only have 10 pages though, so folders are a necessity if you have a ton of games.

I have a 16 gig and a 8 gig.     How much can you install on a 64 gig.   The thing that makes me nervous is possible memory going bad I have had a few large ones for my phone go haywire.  

I have to feel like these memory cards are the only way this thing makes money. I absolutely loved my Vita and am looking into getting a new one but the prices on these cards though!

I have to feel like these memory cards are the only way this thing makes money. I absolutely loved my Vita and am looking into getting a new one but the prices on these cards though!
Yea, sadly it's been that way for Sony handhelds forever. I mean, I just ordered a 32 GB SD card for my 3DS for $13.99... . When I bought my Vita shortly after its release I also bought a 32 GB stick for $100 and now the 64 GB stick is the same price, so that's an upside...right?

This is the main thing that has stopped me from buying a vita a few times. Learn from Nintendo, they got it right with the 3DS using SD cards.

This is the main thing that has stopped me from buying a vita a few times. Learn from Nintendo, they got it right with the 3DS using SD cards.
Too bad they got so many other things wrong with the 3DS, like: only one analog nub, low-rez screen, flimsy hinges, cheap buttons, annoying 3D gimmick (most people just turn it off). I have no problem paying $85 for a 64gb card, currently have 93 games on mine and 25gb free, and all on a much better handheld.

To each their own. I have and love both handhelds.

Just an update that my order arrived in the usa, currently in SF. Should be receiving it in day or two. So the bubble airmail really is 6-8 days or so.

Thinking about buying a 3dsxl cpp fro? Them now :)

To each their own. I have and love both handhelds.

Just an update that my order arrived in the usa, currently in SF. Should be receiving it in day or two. So the bubble airmail really is 6-8 days or so.

Thinking about buying a 3dsxl cpp fro? Them now :)
Did they email you a tracking number? Because I'm using what is provided on the site under "Order Tracking".

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm.. Superufo is from Hong Kong right? 

Also not sure if I should order the 64gb. It's really tempting though. I already have a 32gb with me and then there's my other 4gb card. I don't want to be stacking up memory cards lol.

GAWD I have the same problem. I have a 32 GB and 16 GB. my 32 is nearly full and that is using the 16 for ps plus games. I've had the page saved for a month now but can't bite the bullet... yet

Hmm.. Superufo is from Hong Kong right?

Also not sure if I should order the 64gb. It's really tempting though. I already have a 32gb with me and then there's my other 4gb card. I don't want to be stacking up memory cards lol.

Ordered: Aug 12th

Arrived: Aug 18th

That's from Hong Kong to Oklahoma. That's pretty impressive.

With that said, I have nearly filled my 64gb (i own a lot of digital titles plus ps+ and free stuff)

GAWD I have the same problem. I have a 32 GB and 16 GB. my 32 is nearly full and that is using the 16 for ps plus games. I've had the page saved for a month now but can't bite the bullet... yet
I have a ton of memory cards for my Vita as well lol.

64GB-Full Non-PS+ Vita Games
32GB-PS+ Vita Games

16GB-PS1 Games
8GB-PSP Games

8GB-Empty
4GB-Mobile

I prefer to keep them organized in that way, I am a little OCD when it comes to organizing my stuff.

I have a ton of memory cards for my Vita as well lol.

64GB-Full Non-PS+ Vita Games
32GB-PS+ Vita Games

16GB-PS1 Games
8GB-PSP Games

8GB-Empty
4GB-Mobile

I prefer to keep them organized in that way, I am a little OCD when it comes to organizing my stuff.
thought sony said flipping memory cards like that could damage the vita

I hope not. Especially when they are giving out 4 and 8 gb with the system you kind of have to switch them if you plan to get anything more than 1 game. I'll need to get the 64 if true. Especially since I just remembered SOA just came out today :p

If you do it when the system is on, sure. Any type of. Memory has a risk of being damaged if it is in use when it is removed. That's why I turn my vita off first.

Nope, I just used the one they provided (started with lk). Once it arrives to the us, that tracking number will be viewable via usps.
Thanks.

I placed my order August 12. It shipped August 15. I used the tracking number provided from superufo on the website under "Order Status" and placed it in USPS tracking system and it showed today that it arrived here in the States yesterday August 19 (my birthday). It was last in New York yesterday so hopefully I get it today or tomorrow :pray: If not, that was quick still.

EDIT: Just checked again and it just arrived in my hometown. I'm sure I'll get it tomorrow. That was quick! :D

Just got both 64GB PS Vita memory cards!! Woo. 7 days. Awesome  :D/ 

g4fMk52l.jpg

RESOLVED (below...)

UPDATE: from my order on Aug 12 the package tracking showed it reached the USA on the 19th.  On Aug 21st i showed it reached my hometown post office and then later the USPS site showed it delivered.  Just for background, I had them ship to my business box, I figured it would be safer because my house delivery around here can be unreliable.

Bad news... Last night I checked my box, no airmail packet.  :whistle2:(  No claim slip or anything.  Post office closed.  So today I go early with printout of delivery confirmation and wait in line forever.  Finally my turn... clerk goes back for awhile, can't find it.  Gets postal supervisor... she can't find it either.  I give them my contact info so they will keep "looking", but I am getting a bad feeling.  Also, they won't/can't unmark the computer showing delivered status, even though it wasn't delivered.

I guess I can't really blame superufo due to local postal issues.  I hope I don't end up eating US$85 on this fiasco.

MORALE:  Don't order superufo airmail if your local post office sucks.

Didn't know I had so many games not installed, my 64GB filled up and I still have stuff left...
That's the exact reason I bought two 64GB cards instead of one like the OP did. Sure it was expensive. $165 ish I think it was. I wasn't sure if I would use up all my space or not. So that's why I'm glad I paid what I paid in advance.

UPDATE: from my order on Aug 12 the package tracking showed it reached the USA on the 19th. On Aug 21st i showed it reached my hometown post office and then later the USPS site showed it delivered. Just for background, I had them ship to my business box, I figured it would be safer because my house delivery around here can be unreliable.

Bad news... Last night I checked my box, no airmail packet. :whistle2:( No claim slip or anything. Post office closed. So today I go early with printout of delivery confirmation and wait in line forever. Finally my turn... clerk goes back for awhile, can't find it. Gets postal supervisor... she can't find it either. I give them my contact info so they will keep "looking", but I am getting a bad feeling. Also, they won't/can't unmark the computer showing delivered status, even though it wasn't delivered.

I guess I can't really blame superufo due to local postal issues. I hope I don't end up eating US$85 on this fiasco.

MORALE: Don't order superufo airmail if your local post office sucks.
Ah, the dreadful "delivered confirmation but is not at your doorstep". The fault lies with the employee that dropped off the package obviously. Sucks that happened to you and I hope you get an update soon.

MORALE: Don't order superufo airmail if your local post office sucks.
New UPDATE: Yay, the postal supervisor actually phoned me and said they have my packet. Went back to pick it up. 64GB PS Vita memory card, arrived in 10 days with some level of headache running back and forth to local post office. Thank goodness for tracking numbers, I think that helped find out what happened.

But, its finally here! :D/ I just thought I should share my own experience for the folks here.

Formatted it and have 59GB usable on this card in my Vita.

told my friend about this  cause they want a bigger card but said they would not order it from  japan  fear of getting  SARS. I said the odds of you getting SARS out of this is the same odds of a monkey jumping out of the box and bitting you on your ass  :)

told my friend about this cause they want a bigger card but said they would not order it from japan fear of getting SARS. I said the odds of you getting SARS out of this is the same odds of a monkey jumping out of the box and bitting you on your ass :)
Your friends sound exactly like you.

Even funnier because Hong Kong is where some of SARS outbreaks took place, while Japan didn't have any.

Ordered mine on Thursday. Can't wait for it to get here. About how long does it take to get to the states? I have a tracking number but I can't actually track it yet

Too bad they got so many other things wrong with the 3DS, like: only one analog nub, low-rez screen, flimsy hinges, cheap buttons, annoying 3D gimmick (most people just turn it off). I have no problem paying $85 for a 64gb card, currently have 93 games on mine and 25gb free, and all on a much better handheld.
Way more opinion than fact there, buttons are fine, 3D works good when used correctly, circle pad is a great handheld analog control. The resolution on a handheld logic seems pointless to me. There, I defeated your opinion with mine.
cat-haters-gonna-hate.jpg

Way more opinion than fact there, buttons are fine, 3D works good when used correctly, circle pad is a great handheld analog control. The resolution on a handheld logic seems pointless to me. There, I defeated your opinion with mine.
Actually, you didn't really "defeat" anything, all my points still stand. You didn't mention the missing 2nd analog (you just said "circle pad is a great handheld analog control", which completely misses the point), didn't mention the limited "sweet spot" for 3D viewing (and in 3D mode the frame rate takes a huge hit), and your comment "resolution on a handheld seems pointless to me" is meaningless, just look at how blocky everything looks on the XL (the XL increased the screen size by a substantial amount, while keeping the same resolution, thus making games look much worse). Next time, put a little more thought into your comment maybe?

You were better off when your post was just the image.

Indeed, trying to prove a point with logic on CAG is futile when there is clear console allegiance. Note that all I said was Sony should use SD like Nintendo and he felt like he had to defend/justify(?) his Vita by showing how bad(?) the 3DS is. All of my points stand as well, good day

Indeed, trying to prove a point with logic on CAG is futile when there is clear console allegiance. Note that all I said was Sony should use SD like Nintendo and he felt like he had to defend/justify(?) his Vita by showing how bad(?) the 3DS is. All of my points stand as well, good day
OK, so your point is, if you're poor then don't buy the Vita because the memory cards are expensive, and that's it? Buy the 3DS instead with all of its bungled design issues and unappealing 3D gimmick, because it's cheaper?

Not much of a point, is it?

Your opinion is no more valid than mine. That was the point of the post I responded to yours with, look at the last line. "There, I defeated your opinion with mine." If you don't get that I feel bad for you.

Your opinion is no more valid than mine. That was the point of the post I responded to yours with, look at the last line. "There, I defeated your opinion with mine." If you don't get that I feel bad for you.
Except, you provided no backup whatsoever to your "points", you just threw out a few poorly-thought-out opinions. Next time, try to actually address the issues brought up, maybe?

bread's done
Back