7-11 Transformers Slurpee Instant Win Contest

Time to take a Slurpee break. You've exceeded your maximum number of entries for the day. But tomorrow is a new day

How are you guys getting in so many entries? Do you have to start a new account?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Whirly']I entered every day for both contests.

5x30=150
23x5=115

what is the other contest?

Pretty much same thing as Terminator with a little variety of prizes.
signature_Sign.jpg
:)

[quote name='JovitaMoorti']Pretty much same thing as Terminator with a little variety of prizes.
signature_Sign.jpg
:)[/QUOTE]

oh, I lost every day on that one lol.

Good for you guys that are winning these hard ones. It gives me hope to keep playing. :D

[quote name='JMEPO']Time to take a Slurpee break. You've exceeded your maximum number of entries for the day. But tomorrow is a new day

How are you guys getting in so many entries? Do you have to start a new account?[/QUOTE]
five per day. so the massive numbers are complete totals. i don't think everyone is creating 6 accounts and putting in 30 per day. I think it was 30 that week . and then 60 the next week and so forth yada ydad

[quote name='dwb6']anyone know how long it takes for the prizes to be shipped?[/QUOTE]

Considering I still don't have my Terminator console, I'd say shipping times are well over a month from the contest end date.

well dudes I just won $10. Would have rather had the movie tickets but whatever. So is it true you can't enter again after you've won?

i think that you only wont be able to enter again for that month, since every month is a "new" contest. i guess ill find out in 2 days (unless theres a 31st in june...)

played everyday during the terminator contest and won nothing

played almost everyday for this contest and today [ which is also the last day to play ] i won a game. :)

[quote name='RonnieWrecked']played everyday during the terminator contest and won nothing

played almost everyday for this contest and today [ which is also the last day to play ] i won a game. :)[/QUOTE]

I played this one every day and won JACK SQUAT, and played the Terminator one most of that month and, again, won JACK SQUAT.

It's getting tiring.

[quote name='RonnieWrecked']got my game from fed ex just moments ago

[/QUOTE]

yep, same here. ive been needing something to play so im glad it got here now.

I didn't even get in on this one or the gi joe but I did the terminator contest and the one for live nation. I was playing the terminator one wanting the game or the terminator 360. Even though I hated the movie I want to give the game a try and like the art work of the 360. I gave up on the other 2 but tried the live nation contest and won 50 bucks off of concert tickets and I forgot all about the concert that I wanted to go to and found out it was july 22nd.

Anyway back on to this one congrats to the ones that won somthing. Would have been nice if they had a transformers 360.

[quote name='badboysean']Just a bump for the other members that won the DVD. Any idea when they will ship?[/QUOTE]

I haven't heard anything about it. At this point I don't expect to get it.

bread's done
Back