$7.99 - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II Collector's Edition - PS3 - Best Buy !

[quote name='ShadowSx']Go through the entire order and at the end you can opt for shipping even though it says no shipping available.[/QUOTE]

Ah, ok. Thanks. I doubt any of these new orders will go through though since it's technically out of stock and I doubt they'll restock.

I just got an email from Best Buy that its back ordered and should ship out in 1-2 weeks.

Hopefully they don't cancel the order.

[quote name='ferris182']I just got an email from Best Buy that its back ordered and should ship out in 1-2 weeks.

Hopefully they don't cancel the order.[/QUOTE]

same here

[quote name='deantjeep']Most likely we will all get cancellations, but it never hurts to try.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it is worth it to try. 8 bucks for a CE is an insane deal. Are they still making them though? Any chance of BB restocking?

I placed on order this morning and just got an email that said the item was backordered and they expect to ship it in 1-2 weeks.

Fingers crossed....

I got shipped for all the games these past couple of days but i can't track even if it has tracking number, anyone have any idea how to track it keeps going to a streamlite website and gives me item not found kinda thing.

nvm they finally worked after 3 days

So I ordered one of these when they were $14.99 and it just arrived today. It was for PS3 and I was bummed a little cause I had heard the LE dlc was expired on PS3, but just opened the package and its for the 360 which is great cause I have a 360 too and I thought I read that the 360 dlc hadn't expired. Ordered the first off Half.com for like 8 bucks so gonna play that first when it gets here

Ordered it, thanks OP. Even if this doesn't go through, they don't charge the credit card until they actually ship the item, so it's really not all that big of a deal.

seriously, after being on background since last Saturday when I ordered SW II, vanquish and then Bio shock 2, I still haven't gotten them> They are coming by snail mail or slower then that. the tracking number is saying the label hasn't even been created lol, just shipping information has been forwarded to UPS.

[quote name='lokizz']is the dlc in this se the same as the stuff you can buy on psn or different?[/QUOTE]

MY DLC card is expired. It's not entirely clear but the date 10/31/11 is listed on there. That's the whole reason I bought this kit!

I got this yesterday, but had ordered it when it was $14.50. The price was automatically reduced to $7.99 before it was shipped.

[quote name='jimijumper']I got this yesterday, but had ordered it when it was $14.50. The price was automatically reduced to $7.99 before it was shipped.[/QUOTE]
I have ordered this as well when it was $14.50 but mine never got reduced to $7.99 because it had already shipped before price drop. I got my copy Monday but they sent me one for 360 instead of PS3. Vanquish also arrived yesterday, that one got auto adjusted to $4.50.

Same thing has happened to me, bought it when it was $14 then it got shipped and I did not get it price reduced. It came in Monday in an opened box with dented case and looked used. I was able to catch the $7 sale a couple days later but my game got back ordered. I'm hopping I can get the back ordered and return the opened copy. Nothing bothers me more when you pay for NEW and you get opened like at gamestop. Part of the reason I no longer buy/preorder from them and they have lost my business.

[quote name='hellmutt']MY DLC card is expired. It's not entirely clear but the date 10/31/11 is listed on there. That's the whole reason I bought this kit![/QUOTE]

Did u try entering it anyway?

I'm trading in my vanilla TFU II after playing only about 3-4 hours of it. So tedious. I should pick up KOTOR II, since I never played that.

Wow, I received my copy today and the box was opened on both ends. The steelbook itself looked new(ish) though. Also, the packaging says something about a lightsaber crystal but all mine had besides the steelbook was the flash drive. Is there supposed to be some kind of crystal in the box? Hate to miss out on some magical artifact from a galaxy far far away. I'm about to call now to pricematch to 7.99.

[quote name='ifacebook']I wonder how long they are going to be backordered for..[/QUOTE]

Mine is backordered as well but I imagine it will eventually be cancelled. I cant see them receiving any more copies of this.

My Back to the Future order has been backordered for almost a month...

[quote name='Dahk']Mine is backordered as well but I imagine it will eventually be cancelled. I cant see them receiving any more copies of this.

My Back to the Future order has been backordered for almost a month...[/QUOTE]

I got my BtTf about a week ago, so theres still hope on that one!

[quote name='lassiterb']Is there supposed to be some kind of crystal in the box?[/QUOTE]

I believe that the crystal is in-game DLC that you can customize your lightsaber with, but since the code has already expired, you may not be able to access it.

I got mine yesterday and I ordered it on Nov 19th. The plastic cover was really worn out with the paint being rubbed off and out of shape. I wonder what type of storage/handling they kept these in to cause this type of wear. Inside contents seemed fine at first, but the steelcase has a big dent in the middle that is visible when looked at from an angle.

I also tried the DLC code and it was no longer valid.

Oh well, still pretty good for $8.50.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Anexanhume']Just had my order cancelled. They said they would be getting no more. Same with Vanquish.[/QUOTE]

Mine was cancelled also. I anticipated this and got in on the 360 version from BB the other day. That one shipped this morning.

Same with Bulletstorm... I'm holding out a slim hope for Crysis 2. It's a shame you can't count on Christmas delivery of games ordered from Best Buy on the Black Friday weekend! p.s. - The subject line on the original post needs updated so people don't keep wasting their time hitting BB's site.

Canceled, along with my Bioshock LE... Oh well, no biggie... Apparently I am getting the 360 version of SW FU II shipped from a more recent order though.

So this deal pops up at nearly the exact same time that I receive an email from Best Buy stating that my order for SW:TFUII Col. Ed that's been on backorder since Black Friday will be cancelled because they won't be receiving any additional shipments of the product.

[quote name='Beorach']Same with Bulletstorm... I'm holding out a slim hope for Crysis 2. It's a shame you can't count on Christmas delivery of games ordered from Best Buy on the Black Friday weekend! p.s. - The subject line on the original post needs updated so people don't keep wasting their time hitting BB's site.[/QUOTE]

Why would they cancel bulletstorm? It's still in print, right?

I had a strong feeling when I saw the price that this would be a gamble. I didn't care that much because this didn't look like one of the better CEs, to put it mildly.

So the PS3 version was cancelled, but the 360 version shipped! You win some, you lose some - not sure which is which in this case.

[quote name='Anexanhume']Why would they cancel bulletstorm? It's still in print, right?[/QUOTE]

Here's what I got from BB:

"Thank you for your interest in PS3-BULLETSTORM (SKU 1617214) on BestBuy.com. Your order is currently on backorder; and unfortunately, we will not be receiving more product. As a result your order will be canceled. We are sorry for this and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused."

I ordered it as a Christmas gift but, hey, it was only like a month in advance. Why should I have thought that would work out?

[quote name='Beorach']Here's what I got from BB:

"Thank you for your interest in PS3-BULLETSTORM (SKU 1617214) on BestBuy.com. Your order is currently on backorder; and unfortunately, we will not be receiving more product. As a result your order will be canceled. We are sorry for this and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused."

I ordered it as a Christmas gift but, hey, it was only like a month in advance. Why should I have thought that would work out?[/QUOTE]

Is this from an email they sent you or a response to an email you sent them? I ask because they cancelled my PS3 Collectors Edition as well as Vanquish from Black Friday but never bothered to even email or alert me that it was cancelled.

[quote name='metaphysicalstyles']So this deal pops up at nearly the exact same time that I receive an email from Best Buy stating that my order for SW:TFUII Col. Ed that's been on backorder since Black Friday will be cancelled because they won't be receiving any additional shipments of the product.[/QUOTE]

uh, this deal "popped up" because of said cancellation emails

i got a email from bb that they will be sending me a $8 code because they cancel my order =)

email
I can only imagine how disappointed you were when you learned that Best Buy was unable to fill your recent online order. The holiday season is supposed to be a time for happy news, not for notices that may mean that someone special in your life is not going to receive the gift that you had planned for them. The experience you had ordering from Best Buy was unacceptable. You deserve better.

We know that we cannot fill the order you placed in time for the holidays, and for that we are so very sorry. However, we do want to make it up to you in one small way. Within the next few days, you will receive a Best Buy e-gift card for $8, the purchase price of the item that was ordered and subsequently cancelled by us. (You will receive this e-gift card in a separate email to this address.) The e-gift card is yours to use as you wish ...on whatever you wish...in a Best Buy store

[quote name='rpg']i got a email from bb that they will be sending me a $8 code because they cancel my order =)

email
I can only imagine how disappointed you were when you learned that Best Buy was unable to fill your recent online order. The holiday season is supposed to be a time for happy news, not for notices that may mean that someone special in your life is not going to receive the gift that you had planned for them. The experience you had ordering from Best Buy was unacceptable. You deserve better.

We know that we cannot fill the order you placed in time for the holidays, and for that we are so very sorry. However, we do want to make it up to you in one small way. Within the next few days, you will receive a Best Buy e-gift card for $8, the purchase price of the item that was ordered and subsequently cancelled by us. (You will receive this e-gift card in a separate email to this address.) The e-gift card is yours to use as you wish ...on whatever you wish...in a Best Buy store[/QUOTE]

confirmed, same for me, that was nice :)

bread's done
Back