$7.99 - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II Collector's Edition - PS3 - Best Buy !

They cancelled my orders for Force Unleashed 2 CE and Vanquish and I got squat.

No email for the cancellation or any type of compensation. Best Buy sucks big balls.

[quote name='DragonSlayerX']They cancelled my orders for Force Unleashed 2 CE and Vanquish and I got squat.

No email for the cancellation or any type of compensation. Best Buy sucks big balls.[/QUOTE]

sucks to be you :bouncy:

My PS3 CE came with cracked corners on the plastic cover, and the seal was already cut off. This was clearly used/returned or something. Oh well.

I got an $8 credit for Star Wars and a $11 credit for a Kinect game. Best Buy has been good to me this year.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Got an email too, BB FTW![/QUOTE]

Me 2. Plus i called about it and got $15 bucks worth of rz points.

[quote name='DaShaka']Best Buy is great this year, I got the $8 Credit too.[/QUOTE]

Same here man. Maybe I'll use it for the upcoming deal of the day or something. Who knows...

[quote name='Trojann']Soooo instead of refunding my money I get an e card really!?![/QUOTE]

Your card should be credited and you should receive a gift card. I got force unleashed, but my Duke copy was cancelled and that's what they did.

Wow, I'm glad I saw this thread. Best Buy gave me $24 worth of e-giftcards for my cancellations. I guess this was for the bioshock 2 CE, the Star Wars Force Unleashed II CE, and for the Cabellas Dangerous Hunts bundle. I would have rather had the games, but the giftcards are better than nothing. That's for damn sure.

I got the gift cards also. The Best Buy CSR's I spoke with recently were either helpful or not. I'm sort of wondering if they changed their tune at some point w/r/t these orders. I had no trouble getting my "backordered" Crysis 2 switched to a store pickup (but had no luck getting my Black Friday deals adjusted in kind despite calling when they were also "backordered").

bread's done
Back