7 All Star Name Plates Halo: Reach

[quote name='Jragon']GT:Jragon274 RPG:Fallout also :D[/QUOTE]

It says you haven't played Halo: Reach, and IIBlazer, your friend has been gifted. :D

[quote name='jimmypop']It says you haven't played Halo: Reach, and IIBlazer, your friend has been gifted. :D[/QUOTE]

Thanks! He and I appreciate it!

[quote name='Jragon']I played Halo Reach yesterday. I guess it's for Gold only? Sorry, I guess I only posted cause it was free.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm not sure how it works exactly. I don't even play Halo at all, just trying to pass on some of the wealth for the less fortunate (no iOS).

P0CH0 22, CaptainStotch, and Jragon274 have been gifted.

Edit: Looks like I made a boo-boo and entered the wrong GT, you should have it now Jragon.

[quote name='jimmypop']Yeah, I'm not sure how it works exactly. I don't even play Halo at all, just trying to pass on some of the wealth for the less fortunate (no iOS).

Edit: Looks like I made a boo-boo and entered the wrong GT, you should have it now Jragon.[/QUOTE]

thanks

[quote name='jimmypop']Yeah, I'm not sure how it works exactly. I don't even play Halo at all, just trying to pass on some of the wealth for the less fortunate (no iOS).

Edit: Looks like I made a boo-boo and entered the wrong GT, you should have it now Jragon.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! :bouncy:

Asotyle, MaggotAlchemist and foreverjoe19 have all been gifted. Sorry everyone that's all I have for now. I will have more to give out later!

bread's done
Back