7-Eleven Giving Out Free Slurpees

It's only a 7.11oz cup, for those that didn't know. Alright for me, since I was driving by a store anyway, and luckily no line, so a quick in and out and a free sample, pretty much. I'll hit it on the way back too to get my time and efforts worth. :)

Just as I was getting used to living in a small town, I find out the nearest 7-Eleven is 100 miles away. Thought they were everywhere. Every town near where I moved from had at least 1 7-Eleven.

Slurpees are pretty cheap anyways, so get the free one and a big one. Think it's under $2 for the biggest size. Great place to spend all your cup holder change.

Went to both 7-11s in town & one of them said once they're out of the 7.11 oz cups, they were going to use the 12 oz cups that're for sale. Not sure if this'll be for all of them, but it's worth checking out if you're near one.

[quote name='CaoPi']how much calories do these things have?[/QUOTE]

why would you care how many calories they have if you wanted a large size earlier? And you even made the topic.........wtf

Yea it's not worth it...maybe for your little kid but not for adults.

and yea they run out of those mini cups quick. :(

I went at 2. It's the only 7-11 nearby, it's downtown, and there's a big university a few blocks away. I was expecting them to be out of cups but there were a ton left. It was the first slurpee that I've had in years and the 7.11 oz size was fine for me because I'd forgotten how awful they are. My girlfriend couldn't even finish hers.

Haha! Line around the inside of the 7-11. Mini styrofoam cups. Mostly fun just to see who's out for a free Slurpee: weirdos and their weirdo kids--it's a party!

lol.... Yeah, I thought it was funny people were going there with the whole family for the free ones. I went to one where they had ran out of cups, it was near a University in a poor area, so I figured as much. I just bought my daughter one, we enjoy slurpees and I wish they would bring back the Darth Vader flavor!!!! The Cowboys and Aliens one they have going on right now is just pretty good though.

bread's done
Back