75% off N64 and PS1 Games @ EB/GS

bsschorr

CAGiversary!
The old B1G1 sale appears to be over and is being replaced with a 75% off sale; plus the 10% off for your Game Informer card comes off the original (and the the dicounted price), makes the deal closer to 85% off. It also appears that the old N64 and PS1 games are being consolidated in select stores, so many stores will not have any games and some will have a ridiculous amount. YMMV and good luck.

[quote name='Slim Gatsby']"Who are we to tell anyone on these forums what they can or can't do?"[/quote]
more like "judge."
that's exactly the reason why i never post in this thread

Can we leave the morality to another post guys? People are gonna do what they are gonna do regardless of what you say. I know that I'd never horde everything to go on eBay but I can understand why some others would (doesn't make it right, I know). Whatever though, like I said that's a whole other thread. This thread is for posting about the deal.

Today I picked up:
PSP EA Replay $12.99
GC Chaos Field $9.99
GC Battalion Wars $8.99 (FREE)

Chaos Field must have dropped in price again, cause it had a $12.99 sticker on it.

[quote name='Zon27']Can we leave the morality to another post guys? People are gonna do what they are gonna do regardless of what you say. I know that I'd never horde everything to go on eBay but I can understand why some others would (doesn't make it right, I know). Whatever though, like I said that's a whole other thread. This thread is for posting about the deal.

Today I picked up:
PSP EA Replay $12.99
GC Chaos Field $9.99
GC Battalion Wars $8.99 (FREE)

Chaos Field must have dropped in price again, cause it had a $12.99 sticker on it.[/quote]

Hahahahaha, I totally agree with you at this point, but you've posted about the B2G1 deal in the 75% off old games thread.

On a related note, I got Vigilante 8, Vigilante 8: 2nd Offense, NBA Showtime, and Wave Race 64 for $5.17 today. I'm done with the last store I know of in my area that has old games. Sigh...

[quote name='Zon27']Whatever though, like I said that's a whole other thread. This thread is for posting about the deal.[/quote]

then shouldn't this thread be moved to the deal bragging rights section? lol

[quote name='supershammy']Hahahahaha, I totally agree with you at this point, but you've posted about the B2G1 deal in the 75% off old games thread.

On a related note, I got Vigilante 8, Vigilante 8: 2nd Offense, NBA Showtime, and Wave Race 64 for $5.17 today. I'm done with the last store I know of in my area that has old games. Sigh...[/QUOTE]

Whoops, you're right, ok then. Yesterday I got:
PS1 Rhapsody (mint complete) $3
N64 Snowboard Kids (cart only) $2.25
N64 Excitebike 64 (cart only) $1.95

Ok then. :)

[quote name='Brian9824']Lost count of how many times you contradicted yourself in that post.

1. Never said i'd leave FF7, said i left copies of stuff like Persona 2, Breath of Fire 4, Saiyuki, and snagged em next week when they were still there. Did that for about a month getting 4-5 games each week.

2. Not a single game went on ebay. Your welcome to look at my ebay account. User name Brian9824. All my games were traded on gametz to people who actually want to play them.

3. Quite a few of us help out other users. We are not all greedy asses, sadly people take advantage of that generosity and you don't see it as often. For example during the massive CC sale when Disgaea was clearanced for $5, i remember a user here traded it to a guy at cost who had been desperately looking for a copy - who promptly sold it on ebay for $50....

4. Collectors don't buy games to sell on ebay, they buy them to keep. Buying 300+ games with the intention of selling them DOES NOT make you a collector.

5. That's why in 1.5 years here you don't have a single post aside from these and haven't traded with any users? How does posting a haul you got and then saying you have no intention to trade or sell anything to a single user here help any CAG member? Like we have said people wouldnt complain if you were willing to actually sell/trade to CAG members.

You know what you did was wrong and that it was greedy, otherwise you wouldn't have deleted your own list. I mean what were you expecting when you posted here saying you bought several hundred games and wouldn't trade them to anyone on this site and were going to ebay them instead - thanks?

Some of us would rather help out other CAG members then make a $5-15 profit on ebay.[/quote] 1. was a joke i guess you missed that one.
2. you think people on ebay dont want to play there games?
3. what people do with there games doesnt make them less generious. if i dont like a game or my mother is sick and needs the money....selling games is a ok thing.. you cant judge people like that. If some one sells a game for 5 bucks when its worth alot more...its up to the buyer what he is going to do with it. I bought castlevania for ps1 for 20 bucks...if i turn around and sell it for 50 bucks does that make me a ass cus im making some money?
4. you missed the boat completly on this one. A true gamer doesnt have infinite money....so selling games he owns....or doubles....helps him get money to buy more games....its called..........ummmmm COMMON SENSE?
5. i dont post because i dont have any thing to say....i dont spam the forms like You! Post count means nothing...all it tells me is you have no life. Some people read the deals....and if they have something Important to add they click reply.....not "ooooooooh your so coool thanks for the deal....." (do that 1000 times and he is a cool guy)

you know what i did wrong? reply to any of your posts. I deleted my list post b/c i felt like since, i didnt want to give my collection away... it wasnt a nice thing to show fresh meat to hungry dogs.....like yourself. Second reason behind the trade thing is......There is nothing to protect ones self if some one is dishonest on either end of the trade...at least to my knowledge. Also i never said i would NEVER trade my games....i said previously that i would like to make my money back and if im in a better mood....ill offer them for trade/sell. So do me a favor and chill out..:cold:

p.s. your right...im sooooo ashammed of my list of games i posted.......that i busted out my camera and took a picture of them instead....Dam me!

old nes games and n64 games and ps1 cd's only

DSCN2.jpg

Some proof if you still dont believe...

DSCN1.jpg

Proof of my own personal ps1 games complete......nope im no collector.....i just have all this in my room to attract the ladies...

DSCN3.jpg

/end hoarding

I picked some games today (~120)...cost about $140

N64 GAMES:

All Star Baseball 99
Armorines: Project S.W.A.T.
Army Men Sarges Heroes
Army Men: Air Combat
Bass Hunter 64
Bass Master 2000
Battle Tank Global Assault
Battle Tanx
Battle Zone Rise of the Black Dogs
Beetle Adventure Racing!
Blast Corps
Body Harvest
Bottom of the 9th
California Speed
Chopper Attack
Cruis’n Exotica
Cyber Tiger
Disney’s Tarzan
ECW Hardcore Revolution
Elmo’s Letter Adventure
Extreme G
Extreme G XG2
F Zero X
F-1 World Grand Prix
Fiffa Soccer 64
Fox Sports College Hoops ‘99
Glover
Hot Wheels Turbo Racing
Hybrid Heaven
Hydro Thunder
Iggy’s Reckin’ Balls
In the Zone ‘98
In the Zone ‘99
International Super Star Soccer 64
Jeremy McGrath Supercross 2000
Ken Griffey Jr.’s Slugfest
Knife Edge: Nose Gunner
Knockout Kings 2000
Mace the Dark Age
Madden 2000
Madden 2001
Madden 99
Madden Football 64
Major League Baseball featuring Ken Griffey Jr.
Mickey’s Speedway USA
Mike Piazza’s Strike Zone
Milo’s Astro Lanes
Mischief Makes
Monopoly
Monster Truck Madness 64
NBA Court Side (Kobe Bryant in…)
NBA Courtside 2 Featuring Kobe Bryant
NBA Jam 2000
NBA Live 2000
NBA Live 99
NBA Showtime: NBA on NBC
NBA in the Zone 2000
NBA in the Zone ‘98
NFL Blitz 2001
NFL Quarterback Club 2000
NFL Quarterback Club 98
NFL Quarterback Club 99
NHL 99
NHL Blades of Steel ‘99
NHL Breakaway 98
NHL Breakaway 99
Nagano Winter Olympics ‘98
Nascar 2000
Nascar 99
Nightmare Creatures
Nuclear Strike 64
Off Road Challenge
PGA European Tour
Penny Racers
Polaris Snowcross
Quest 64
Rally Challenge 2000
Rampage 2 Universal Tour
Rampage World Tour
Rayman 2: The Great Escape
Razor Freestyle Scooter
Ready 2 Rumble Boxing: Round 2
Ridge Racer 64
Rugrats Scavenger Hunt
Rugrats in Paris the Movie
San Francisco Rush 2049
Scooby-Doo! Classic Creepy Capers
Snowboard Kids
Supercross 2000
Superman 64
Tetrisphere
The Powerpuff Girls: Chemical X-Traction
Tom Clancey’s Rainbow Six
Tom and Jerry in Fists of Furry
Tonic Trouble
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 2
Top Gear Overdrive
Triple Play 2000
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil
Turok Rage Wars
Twisted Edge Extreme Snowboarding
V-Rally Edition 99
Vigilante 8
Vigilante 8: 2nd Offense
WCW Backstage Assault
WCW Mayhem
WCW vs. NWO: World Tour
WWF Attitude
WWF No Mercy
WWF War Zone
War Gods
Wave Race 64
Win Back Covert Operations
Wipeout 64
World Driver Championship
Wrestlemania 2000
Xena Warrior Princess: The Talisman of Fate

And the hunt continues...

Mike

[quote name='icarwngs55']I picked some games today (~120)...cost about $140

N64 GAMES:

All Star Baseball 99
Armorines: Project S.W.A.T.
Army Men Sarges Heroes
Army Men: Air Combat
Bass Hunter 64
Bass Master 2000
Battle Tank Global Assault
Battle Tanx
Battle Zone Rise of the Black Dogs
Beetle Adventure Racing!
Blast Corps
Body Harvest
Bottom of the 9th
California Speed
Chopper Attack
Cruis’n Exotica
Cyber Tiger
Disney’s Tarzan
ECW Hardcore Revolution
Elmo’s Letter Adventure
Extreme G
Extreme G XG2
F Zero X
F-1 World Grand Prix
Fiffa Soccer 64
Fox Sports College Hoops ‘99
Glover
Hot Wheels Turbo Racing
Hybrid Heaven
Hydro Thunder
Iggy’s Reckin’ Balls
In the Zone ‘98
In the Zone ‘99
International Super Star Soccer 64
Jeremy McGrath Supercross 2000
Ken Griffey Jr.’s Slugfest
Knife Edge: Nose Gunner
Knockout Kings 2000
Mace the Dark Age
Madden 2000
Madden 2001
Madden 99
Madden Football 64
Major League Baseball featuring Ken Griffey Jr.
Mickey’s Speedway USA
Mike Piazza’s Strike Zone
Milo’s Astro Lanes
Mischief Makes
Monopoly
Monster Truck Madness 64
NBA Court Side (Kobe Bryant in…)
NBA Courtside 2 Featuring Kobe Bryant
NBA Jam 2000
NBA Live 2000
NBA Live 99
NBA Showtime: NBA on NBC
NBA in the Zone 2000
NBA in the Zone ‘98
NFL Blitz 2001
NFL Quarterback Club 2000
NFL Quarterback Club 98
NFL Quarterback Club 99
NHL 99
NHL Blades of Steel ‘99
NHL Breakaway 98
NHL Breakaway 99
Nagano Winter Olympics ‘98
Nascar 2000
Nascar 99
Nightmare Creatures
Nuclear Strike 64
Off Road Challenge
PGA European Tour
Penny Racers
Polaris Snowcross
Quest 64
Rally Challenge 2000
Rampage 2 Universal Tour
Rampage World Tour
Rayman 2: The Great Escape
Razor Freestyle Scooter
Ready 2 Rumble Boxing: Round 2
Ridge Racer 64
Rugrats Scavenger Hunt
Rugrats in Paris the Movie
San Francisco Rush 2049
Scooby-Doo! Classic Creepy Capers
Snowboard Kids
Supercross 2000
Superman 64
Tetrisphere
The Powerpuff Girls: Chemical X-Traction
Tom Clancey’s Rainbow Six
Tom and Jerry in Fists of Furry
Tonic Trouble
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 2
Top Gear Overdrive
Triple Play 2000
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil
Turok Rage Wars
Twisted Edge Extreme Snowboarding
V-Rally Edition 99
Vigilante 8
Vigilante 8: 2nd Offense
WCW Backstage Assault
WCW Mayhem
WCW vs. NWO: World Tour
WWF Attitude
WWF No Mercy
WWF War Zone
War Gods
Wave Race 64
Win Back Covert Operations
Wipeout 64
World Driver Championship
Wrestlemania 2000
Xena Warrior Princess: The Talisman of Fate

And the hunt continues...

Mike[/quote]

why is there any need to buy THAT many games. Your gonna tell me your going to play all those games? I'm seriously wondering why there is any point to buying ALL those games.

Lol did i see superman 64 in that list?

[quote name='gamerguy2k7']why is there any need to buy THAT many games. Your gonna tell me your going to play all those games? I'm seriously wondering why there is any point to buying ALL those games.

Lol did i see superman 64 in that list?[/QUOTE]

If you collect, this sale is for you. We picked up 76 new games over the weekend. Granted, a whole lot of gap sports trash, but the price was right and everything was complete.

Lets see which of has no life the guy spending hours at a gamestop buying hundred's of games or the guy graduating for his masters program in 3.5 months... In the time it would take to list and mail those games on ebay i'll make the $150 you are trying to get back. If you want to spend all this effort to try to make $.15-$.30 per game for most of those good luck.

You can justify it any way you want but face it, pretty much everyone here has you branded as a hoarder now.

Good luck selling 90% of those crap games btw. Ebay is massively flooded with psx /n64lots due to this sale and most lots are going for ~1 a game.

[quote name='portnoyd']If you collect, this sale is for you. We picked up 76 new games over the weekend. Granted, a whole lot of gap sports trash, but the price was right and everything was complete.[/quote]

Lol but even if its so cheap thats no logic. I browse through them looking for classics that i know most of the time ill prolly never see unless i visit ebay. But its not only a big waste of money, its a big waste of time. Some people need to find contructive things to do with their time.

[quote name='gamerguy2k7']Lol but even if its so cheap thats no logic. I browse through them looking for classics that i know most of the time ill prolly never see unless i visit ebay. But its not only a big waste of money, its a big waste of time. Some people need to find contructive things to do with their time.[/quote]
Constuctive things such as going online to berate people for their hobbies on an online forum?

[quote name='xdl']Constuctive things such as going online to berate people for their hobbies on an online forum?[/quote]

if that's what makes you happy, yes. why criticize yourself when it's so much easier to criticize others? :lol:

Turns out the online stock checker for my local store was accurate! For about a month now it kept teasing me saying breath of fire and some others games were in stock but I could never find them in the store. So today I go in and I see a new guy behind the counter. As I start eyeballing all the things stacked on the floor behind the counter, I see a big stack of ps1 games in the corner. Casually asked if I could take a look at them and he said that was fine. I ended up with

Rhapsody 2x (Both complete)
Breath of fire III
Breath of Fire IV (Complete)
Inuyasha (Complete)
Red Alert Retaliation 2x
Dance Dance Revolution Konamix 2x (1 GH complete, 1 disc only)
Harvest Moon Back to nature

For about 25.00 out the door. Whoever stashed those is probably going to be upset. I wonder if he would have let me look in the hold drawer.....

[quote name='gamerguy2k7']Lol but even if its so cheap thats no logic. I browse through them looking for classics that i know most of the time ill prolly never see unless i visit ebay. But its not only a big waste of money, its a big waste of time. Some people need to find contructive things to do with their time.[/QUOTE]

The two above me (well, two above the one above me) put it well. Shit on what we do all you want, but it's our choice. T

And it's not even remotely a waste of money. Very few things I have purchased for our collection have devalued. And the game room we have is quite nice. :)

Who the hell cares if people want to spend their money buying stuff for their collection, its their money. Only issue i have is people who buy everything with the soul intent to resell depriving people who actually WANT the games.

Personally, I could care less if they took the sports games. They can have them. All I want is the good stuff that's not around.

To refrain from naming names, I had gotten a PM from someone asking if I would like to buy two games they got for dirt cheap from this deal. Upon looking at the asking price ($50), I was very tempted to just tell him to go fuck himself. It's NOT cool to get games for dirt cheap from this deal when others are looking for them and sell them for a higher profit to said people when they KNOW that's not how much the seller paid.

It's not wrong to make some profit. If I got a $50 game for $2 i'd either sell it here for $25-30, or trade it for games that I want.

This deal became no fun very quickly. There are very few PS1 games I still want to play and it just isn't worth the effort to go digging for the few gems left. If I was walking by and saw Xenogears or Vagrant Story, I'd pick it up, but there's no way I'm spending an entire afternoon in a god-awful EB games when it's getting nice and warm outside. Good hunting, fellas.

[quote name='Brian9824']It's not wrong to make some profit. If I got a $50 game for $2 i'd either sell it here for $25-30, or trade it for games that I want.[/quote]
Note that they weren't very rare games to begin with. Just can't seem to locate them, period due to declining amounts of older games at GameStop. :p

Can we just stop arguing about what is right or wrong? This isn't a thread to post what you have problems with. Just post what you find, please. Create a new topic if you want to argue with someone who won't trade games with you, but please, don't contaminate this thread any further.

(Not talking to anyone in particular, just everyone who's arguing).

[quote name='Brian9824']It's not wrong to make some profit. If I got a $50 game for $2 i'd either sell it here for $25-30, or trade it for games that I want.[/quote]

This is built off of a comment made intended to insult me buying the 120 games, so I feel it is ok to comment. I collect nintendo games, NES through Wii, do I play most of them...no. Do I like having them...yes. They make me happy. I like nostalgia. Is that a problem. Some have a library of books, I have a library of games. Making fun of people because you are getting a masters degree and others aren't? Well, I graduated from the University of Pittsburgh with a dual degree in Biology and Chemistry, and I am currently earning my Masters in Physician Assistant from Duquesne University. On top of that I am spending from May-August working for a group of doctors for my 4th year, and I am only 21. So in other words, I can have my cake eat it too. GAMES...DEGREES...GOOD JOBS...GREAT FUTURE.

It is of no concern to you what I or anyone does with our money. I agree hoarding is mean, but I collect so i can't understand hoarding. If you can't understand collecting, well, that is on you.

I remember when this site was nice...what happened?

Mike

I noticed a bunch of N64 cartridges on my way out of EBgamestop, but didn't have any time to really look at them. I took a quick 3-second peek and saw nothing but fucking basketball games. So yeah, don't expect much.

[quote name='icarwngs55']This is built off of a comment made intended to insult me buying the 120 games, so I feel it is ok to comment. I collect nintendo games, NES through Wii, do I play most of them...no. Do I like having them...yes. They make me happy. I like nostalgia. Is that a problem. Some have a library of books, I have a library of games. Making fun of people because you are getting a masters degree and others aren't? Well, I graduated from the University of Pittsburgh with a dual degree in Biology and Chemistry, and I am currently earning my Masters in Physician Assistant from Duquesne University. On top of that I am spending from May-August working for a group of doctors for my 4th year, and I am only 21. So in other words, I can have my cake eat it too. GAMES...DEGREES...GOOD JOBS...GREAT FUTURE.

It is of no concern to you what I or anyone does with our money. I agree hoarding is mean, but I collect so i can't understand hoarding. If you can't understand collecting, well, that is on you.

I remember when this site was nice...what happened?

Mike[/quote]

Umm that statement wasn't in anyway directed towards you. I am refering to the person Tsukento mentioned who got some games for $2 and was trying to sell them to him for $50.

Did you miss when i said
"Who the hell cares if people want to spend their money buying stuff for their collection, its their money. Only issue i have is people who buy everything with the soul intent to resell depriving people who actually WANT the games."
In defense of you? If games are being bought for a collection it doesnt matter how many are being bought, its only when people buy 20+ games for the sole intention of reselling for a profit that it bugs me.

I'm all for Nostalgia. I just started gathering the old Worlds of Power books nintendo published back in the day for nostalgia sake.

[quote name='portnoyd']The two above me (well, two above the one above me) put it well. Shit on what we do all you want, but it's our choice. T

And it's not even remotely a waste of money. Very few things I have purchased for our collection have devalued. And the game room we have is quite nice. :)[/quote]

Ok i wont say anythign more about the collections the people here try to have. I would really be interested in how valuable these games are being sold at 7%off, unless you arent talking about money

GETTING ON TOPIC HERE...

I think I hit a nice jackpot here.

Breath of Fire III - $3.00 (Rang up as BoF II...wtf?)
Fear Effect - $0.60
Granstream Saga - $0.30
Klonoa - $3.00
Legend of Legaia - $1.50
Mega Man X6 - $1.20

If I had bought these way before the 75% off deal, I would have paid $60.99 in total using the discount card and adding 6% tax (the site lists Mega Man X6 being $27.99, but the reciept shows it was originally $7.99).
Add in 6% tax.

Total: $5.76
Saved: $55.23

Unfortunately, none of them came with any cases. :(

[quote name='Tsukento']
Breath of Fire III - $3.00 (Rang up as BoF II...wtf?)
[/quote]

Wow, looking at my own receipt it does indeed ring up as Breath Of Fire II. Breath of fire IV rang up correctly but sadly it was $4.50. I wonder what the real BoFII rings up as... Good luck finding one of those though :lol:

my gs that had a bunch of ps1 still is almost wiped out, all thats left are a bunch (or should i say 100s) of sports games. i figured people probably took advantage of the b2g1 deal also, i believe this (ps1 & n64 games) are included in the deal.

I went on a road trip to the next nearest Gamestop brand store with PS1 games and found(and bought):

Blue means I got rid of them already, red means I'm holding off on trading/selling that game for now.

Delta Force: Urban Warfare $1.05
Novastorm $.30
Magic The Gathering: Battlemage $1.05
Star Wars Rebel Assault II $.75
Command & Conquer: Red Alert $2.25
Warhawk $.45
Devil Dice $1.20
Darkstone $.45
Alundra 2 $.90
Parasite Eve $1.95

All games were disc only and the local game shop I always go to was looking for discs for their cases for Alundra 2 and Parasite Eve. Otherwise, all are up for trade/sale for cost(plus $2) + shipping(with DC). I may try out a couple at my one friends tonight(devil dice, C&C, Magic), but I doubt I'm keeping ANY of these.

But, for now, I may just put a hold on trading/selling Devil Dice at least, as it looks the most interesting.

Oh and for whoever may be close to the GS I found these at, I got them at the one by Walmart in Hazleton, PA. There's mostly sports titles or crap games left in the PS1 game part of the endcap, didn't check the N64 games though. There is another Alundra 2 still there. It's on the third shelf down from the top of the disc only sleeved games, all the way to the right.

[quote name='phear3d']all thats left are a bunch (or should i say 100s) of sports games.[/quote]
To prevent this travesty, all sports games not of the current year/season should have a trade-in price of .01 at EB/GS. Sports games should also erode as the current season it parallels winds down, ultimately down to .01.

My source of PS1 games has run dry. I'm buying up the old Maddens though, only because they're cheap as dirt and they have nice, uncracked cases somehow.

Are all the stores getting a restock from corporate? I asked mine and they said this is all they are getting. Unfortuately I didn't get anything good as they said within the first few days of the sale some guy bought like 60 n64 games and 50 PSX games.... :( Now all they have are Maddens and other crap games.

Would anyone be willing to trade or sell some of those RPG's for Psone that people have been finding multiple copies of (Rhapsody)? I can't find any place around me that hasn't been wiped out yet..

If so please PM me with your offers... Thanks

Dang sorry Derrick, no copies left but if i find anymore i'll shoot you a tell.

My store got several in from other gamestop's in my state. They said they aren't expecting anymore in though.

[quote name='Brian9824']Dang sorry Derrick, no copies left but if i find anymore i'll shoot you a tell.

My store got several in from other gamestop's in my state. They said they aren't expecting anymore in though.[/quote]

Well thank you for looking out for me.. much appreciated ....

Just came from the Game Stop in Central Park, Fredericksburg, VA this was my haul. all for PS1

Tony Hawk 2
Tenchu
Gauntlet Legends
MechWarrior 2
Armorines
Quake II
Power Move Pro Wrestling
WWF Smackdown 2
Battle Arena Toshinden 3
Gundam Battle Assault 2
Pandemonium
Total $6.60

They Had Shadow Madness, I found 2 disc 2s but no disc 1 and discs 1 and 4 of Riven, the bin is a mess and multi disc games are not together. Lots of tony hawk and sports..seems heavy on the extreme sports. plenty of madden and such, they had at least 2 more Gundam 2s another Gauntlet Legends and a few Smackdown 2s.

[quote name='OnyxPrimal']Just came from the Game Stop in Central Park, Fredericksburg, VA this was my haul. all for PS1

Tony Hawk 2
Tenchu
Gauntlet Legends
MechWarrior 2
Armorines
Quake II
Power Move Pro Wrestling
WWF Smackdown 2
Battle Arena Toshinden 3
Gundam Battle Assault 2
Pandemonium
Total $6.60

They Had Shadow Madness, I found 2 disc 2s but no disc 1 and discs 1 and 4 of Riven, the bin is a mess and multi disc games are not together. Lots of tony hawk and sports..seems heavy on the extreme sports. plenty of madden and such, they had at least 2 more Gundam 2s another Gauntlet Legends and a few Smackdown 2s.[/QUOTE]
Ah, Power Move Pro! Such a random wrestling game. The dude with the camo shorts (Agent Orange?) was my favorite.

If anyone is near Buckhorn, PA(Columbia County) and wants a Saga Frontier 2, there WAS one left at the Gamestop by the Super Wally World. Although, the one clerk asked me 'what do I want with 2 of them, since I was buying both', with the intention of trading one here to someone. So, maybe he bought the other one because he 'tossed it aside' when he noticed I had 2 of them.

It had a huge 'property of Blockbuster' sticker on it though, so it wasn't in great shape.

Currently, NONE of the games I bought yesterday are up for trade/sale.

[quote name='nyprimus4']Anyone find any Dreamcast stuff?[/QUOTE]

At the previous store I mentioned some of the NFL and NBA games and one GTA 2, and a Crazy Taxi not much else DC wise.

Weren't Dreamcast games clearanced at 75% off last summer, with NES, SNES, and probably a few other older systems?

For the first time in a month, I stopped by the first GS store that had N64 drops in my area - many of the games are still there, but they're crap. I saw a Superman 64 but it was $11.99 before the drop. Many of the games had torn labels and easily 75% were of the sports genre.

I walked away with an Akuji the Heartless for PS1, Bust a Move 99 (label is almost non-existant) and Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine, which is not bad for a limited-release sales game/Blockbuster rental.

[quote name='nyprimus4']Anyone find any Dreamcast stuff?[/QUOTE]

I was lucky enough to pick up

Phantasy Star Online 1 and 2 complete
Starlancer complete
one of the tony hawks complete
sega bass fishing complete
sonic adventure complete
ready to rumber boxing complete
and a bunch more, will look and tell you the rest later. Picked up maybe 30 or so dreamcast games.

[quote name='JJSP']Ah, Power Move Pro! Such a random wrestling game. The dude with the camo shorts (Agent Orange?) was my favorite.[/QUOTE]

Well it was the US release of the Original Toukon Retsuden Yukes Wrestling game before the WWF/E license. I believe Agent Orange is based on Japanese wrestler Tenzan. He did team with Masa Chono in WCW as part of the NWO at one time. I always liked Sparrow (The Great Muta). I'm such a wrestling dork. :)
That's why I picked it up. Definitely one for the collection.

[quote name='raisin']lol yea right @ the dreamcast comment.[/QUOTE]

There are dreamcast games at a few places I've been to lately, but I've already picked through most of them. I picked up a copy of Shenmue (DC) for like $.75 during this sale.

I think someone already raided my local GS, there were absolutley 0 N64 or PS1 games to be had. :roll:

bread's done
Back