8/7 - 8/13 TRU ad. Save 10 on all Call of Duty titles$

heyheyhey11

CAGiversary!
The other guy who usually post one might need a break this week. So take a break. I'm doing this while on my way home and on my iPhone so stay with me. The ad showed,

Save $10 on all CoD titles. Cod4, codwaw could potentially be 10 bucks.

Buy one get second for 10 bucks$
Child of Eden
Wipeout (kinect game)
Jacko experience$
Another kinect game I can't remember
All only showed xbox360 version$

Buy ds lite, get a tower case to hold your ds and games. 10 bucks value.

[quote name='Wario64']Jacko experience$? Wow, didn't know TRU sold Adult Only games[/QUOTE]

Lol, that damn auto correct. Decent sale though. Nothing beats call of duty black ops for $25 though.

[quote name='foreinter']COD 4 & 5 are all at $ 20. 10 will be a hot price.[/QUOTE]

The msrp for those two games should be 14.99 imo. I will be shocked it there are people out there who havent played these two games before. I enjoyed them both.

On a side note can toys r us please replicate that epic 2 for 50 error again but apply it to all games this time lol

Isn't WaW for Wii $9.98? If so it could potentially be free, until TRU catches it and then claims someone from FW or SD hacked into their system to make it free just like they claim they were hacked with the $14.99 Tony Hawk and Guitar Hero coupon.

Its going to turn into craziness when TRU messes up again and every game listed rings up at $10.

Maybe I should get there early...

[quote name='YoshiFan1']Isn't WaW for Wii $9.98? If so it could potentially be free, until TRU catches it and then claims someone from FW or SD hacked into their system to make it free just like they claim they were hacked with the $14.99 Tony Hawk and Guitar Hero coupon.[/QUOTE]

It's 19.99 on their website.. And you had me excited..

[quote name='YoshiFan1']Isn't WaW for Wii $9.98? If so it could potentially be free, until TRU catches it and then claims someone from FW or SD hacked into their system to make it free just like they claim they were hacked with the $14.99 Tony Hawk and Guitar Hero coupon.[/QUOTE]

Stop spilling all the beans Yoshi ;)

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']I just bought a black ops hardened edition from them, I guess a rebuy is in order.[/QUOTE]

Wow, lucky you. That one is pretty darn near impossible to find nowadays.

Thanks for the update, OP$. I'll definitely stop into TRU for any 5 games, especially Cacko Duty Boxes$.

[quote name='Donut2922']Wow, lucky you. That one is pretty darn near impossible to find nowadays.[/QUOTE]

They had 1 hardened edition and 1 prestige edition. Both were xbox. I don't think I've seen the PS3 versions there before. I was hoping I could pick it up for a quick flip, but maybe with the $10 drop it'll flip faster. The prestige edition is $100 right now too.

any info if this is online as well? Or should I just buy it online now and do a return/rebuy at a store? I would love to buy the prestige edition that's been in stock for quite a while now.

[quote name='VeryCheapGame']any info if this is online as well? Or should I just buy it online now and do a return/rebuy at a store? I would love to buy the prestige edition that's been in stock for quite a while now.[/QUOTE]

You could do a Store Pickup order and let it sit there until Sunday. From the website:
Please note that Store Pickup orders will automatically be cancelled if not picked up within the designated timeframe shown in the 'Ready for Store Pickup' email. You will receive a 'Store Pickup Reminder' email prior to the cancellation. If you are unable to meet the timeframe, the order will be cancelled and you will receive an Order Cancelled email and credit back to your form of tender
So it will tell you how long it can sit there which should be good until Sunday. Then you can walk-in, pick up and do the rebuy in one trip without having to worry about it selling out.

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']They had 1 hardened edition and 1 prestige edition. Both were xbox. I don't think I've seen the PS3 versions there before. I was hoping I could pick it up for a quick flip, but maybe with the $10 drop it'll flip faster. The prestige edition is $100 right now too.[/QUOTE]

How much is the hardened edition?

[quote name='foreinter']How much is the hardened edition?[/QUOTE]

The usual price $79.99. I should have picked it up during the buy 1, get 40% off sale.

[quote name='heyheyhey11']The other guy who usually post one might need a break this week. So take a break. I'm doing this while on my way home and on my iPhone so stay with me. The ad showed,

Save $10 on all CoD titles. Cod4, codwaw could potentially be 10 bucks.

Buy one get second for 10 bucks$
Child of Eden
Wipeout (kinect game)
Jacko experience$
Another kinect game I can't remember
All only showed xbox360 version$

Buy ds lite, get a tower case to hold your ds and games. 10 bucks value.[/QUOTE]

OP (or anyone else for that matter :D), did you notice TRU's price on The Fox and the Hound Blu combo set? Thanks!

They are releasing those exclusive zombie maps from the special editions of BLOPS as DLC on the 23rd, capitalize on the idiots on ebay while you can.

[quote name='HakurenKyo06']They are releasing those exclusive zombie maps from the special editions of BLOPS as DLC on the 23rd, capitalize on the idiots on ebay while you can.[/QUOTE]
source?

[quote name='Spafon']source?[/QUOTE]

Where did you hear that? Here's the link. http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2037300#post2037300

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Spafon']Thanks, interesting.[/QUOTE]

I know what you mean. Reminds me when Mortal Kombat came out. I sold my Subzero code for $25. Then three weeks later, they released the dlc pack for $5. Lol, glad I sold it in time.

[quote name='Outrun9']How much do cod4 & waw go for at TRU? I remember months ago they were going for $19.99.[/QUOTE]

Just picked up CoD: WAW (XB 360, Plat Hits) at my TRU - rang up $19.99.

[quote name='waxHead']Just picked up CoD: WAW (XB 360, Plat Hits) at my TRU - rang up $19.99.[/QUOTE]

So did you get it for $10 then, as it's $10 off any COD game. Or was that the final OTD price?

[quote name='Jimmienoman']So did you get it for $10 then, as it's $10 off any COD game. Or was that the final OTD price?[/QUOTE]

It was $19.99 + tax OTD. Per the OP, the sale runs from 8/7 - 8/13 - I'm planning to take it back and get the $10 off during that time.

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']You could do a Store Pickup order and let it sit there until Sunday. From the website:

So it will tell you how long it can sit there which should be good until Sunday. Then you can walk-in, pick up and do the rebuy in one trip without having to worry about it selling out.[/QUOTE]

Is there any reason it wouldnt be online too? Isn't that how sales papers work?

[quote name='Terran1212']Is there any reason it wouldnt be online too? Isn't that how sales papers work?[/QUOTE]

The guy was considering buying it ahead of time which would mean he would have to make a trip out there any way to do the rebuy. Didn't matter if he bought it online or in-store. I was suggesting a way to make it just one trip with it being guaranteed to be there.

Will it be available online too? Most likely. However if you want to get it faster and worried it might be sold out at your store, you would want to do an in-store purchase now and do the rebuy. If you want to wait for it to be mailed, then you just wait until Sunday.

I have the ad, it is indeed save $10 on all COD games. No prices listed

Also, Kinect deal is buy 1 , get 1 $10 on
Carnival Games
Child of Eden
Wipeout
Michael Jackson Experience

Also, 3 for $10 on all gaming t-shirts.

[quote name='heyheyhey11']The other guy who usually post one might need a break this week. So take a break. [/QUOTE]
Thanks! :beer:

[quote name='Hiro0015']OP (or anyone else for that matter :D), did you notice TRU's price on The Fox and the Hound Blu combo set? Thanks![/QUOTE]
It's not in the ad.

I'll pick up WaW tomorrow for the 360. I have a $5 rewards coupon to use on it also. Already picked up MW1 again a few weeks ago from a Hastings deal.

bread's done
Back