$8 coupon for the Lone Ranger

^After watching the movie, it wasn't too bad. Johnny Depp pretty much carries the whole movie. But is a bit long winded as well, being over 2 hours.

Dammit! I wish I had seen this before coming into work. Guess I'll have to come back and hope we still have some. As for the movie, I loved it; they could have trimmed it a little though (like the first half an hour).

The weekly ad on the Toys R Us phone app shows the blu-ray combo pack for $15.99. Got it for $8.79 out the door after tax and the $8 coupon.

The weekly ad on the Toys R Us phone app shows the blu-ray combo pack for $15.99. Got it for $8.79 out the door after tax and the $8 coupon.
Guess I know where I'm stopping this week to pick it up, since I don't think there are any vendor-specific versions of the movie.

I cannot install the coupon program either, and the troubleshooting page isn't addressing my problem. I am using a mac and i tried through safari and firefox, any ideas?

for all of you that can't see the $15.99 price in the app 
zwc2a8.png

I cannot install the coupon program either, and the troubleshooting page isn't addressing my problem. I am using a mac and i tried through safari and firefox, any ideas?
I had the same problem, what it doesn't tell you is that your current java needs to be updated. After that the coupon printer will install and take off

That price is supposed to be for the DVD, I don't know how you got that one to show up like that but the one I saw looked the same but said DVD on the bottom.

That price is supposed to be for the DVD, I don't know how you got that one to show up like that but the one I saw looked the same but said DVD on the bottom.
on the app mine came up the same way as penguin, it even said bluray + dvd. then just below that it stated the dvd was 19.99.

got mine this morning after work for $9.11 out the door PM at walmart..... theres no TRU in my town

Hmm. When I click on "get coupon" only a sliver of an image comes up and nothing seems to load.  Any thoughts on how to fix that?

As someone pointed out, pay attention when they scan the coupon. Apparently if they scan the upc on the left of the coupon, it only takes off $6. Make sure they scan the UPC on the right, which is the correct one. They had messed up at Target and given me $6 off and since they had trouble giving me the $2 difference back, they gave me $8 cash instead, the full price of the coupon, after a TRU price match that means I got the Blu Ray for $8.

can someone post a scan of their coupon so i can get one please? i unsuccessfully tried to print coupon and it tells me i used the offer so i cant get one

Coupon has unique barcodes, so someone giving you a copy won't work.  They would have to get a second coupon, scan the physical coupon since you can't print to PDF and send you that image.

Watched it tonight with the kids, not as bad as everyone says, good action, funny, a little long though.Well worth $11.

Picked it up for 12.  After watching it, I agree with the critics that this one is just bad ... not John Carter bad thanks to Depp but the movie just drags on and on and Arnie's character simply gets annoying, which is never good given he's supposed to be the hero you're rooting for.  I found myself towards the last hour wishing Depp would just let him die. 

Well, at least you get Disney points ...

The Lone Ranger for me was a movie with some real big highs and at times just dragged on.  Those big highs is why I ended up getting the bluray with the coupon. 

bread's done
Back