''8'' new wii peripherals. swords. gun. axe. shield. knifes. convinced yet?

StinkyCheese

CAGiversary!
Check out these new wii attachments. It comes with 7- count 'em 7 pheripherals. 2 daggers, 2 swords, a shield, an axe and a pistol. And the box even says it has 8! violent stuff. you listening media?

dragonheader.jpg

medium_2155637743_07a724c3f5_o.jpg

[quote name='theflicker']Convinced about what? What should the media be listening to? I'm completely confused.[/quote]

convinced about whether to buy 'em or not... I mean, HOW can you refuse? if you stab somebody, I'tll make a great thread! :D

Sigh, he's trying to say that the box says 8 in 1, when it only has 7 attachments. I do enjoy that everything has the dull rusted look though.

The people that designed the box consider that little tip of the gun as an additional weapon. Though, I have no idea what it is for.

cleaned up some confusion. the media should be listening because it is voilent. They make a fuss about the zapper, and now there is knifes, swords, daggers and axes

HAHAHA this is hilarious...I love these cheap piece of crap Chinese Wii attachments. Looks like it's from the same company that makes those horrible knock off NESes they sell at the mall kiosks. SingSong 100 Game-in-One.

Although why do you need 2 different knives? Are there any games where you can team up with a friend to shank people?

Okay then. I had a sword peripheral my sister got me for Christmas...useless as the blade of the sword blocked the Wii-mote from being able to be used to point accurately at the screen.

The Wii does seem to have a media driven "family friendly" reputation... My mother, in cahoots with my girlfriend who got me a console for Christmas, got me Wii Play + remote and Super Mario Galaxy for Christmas... When I we were talking about the Wii system, she made a comment that it was nice there was a game console out there that didn't have shoot-em-up war killer games. She was under the media-driven impression that XBox & PlayStation were all Halo and Grand Theft Auto -- and that Wii was Wii Sports & Super Mario. She was surprised when I told her that there were "shoot em up games" for the Wii.

Joe

You know something.. looking at those they are all obviously retarded. However, the nunchuck as a shield is pretty interesting. You have to admit that!

The only perioheral that actually works would be a gun. Seriously. The only 2 good ones are the Zapper & the Perfect Shot. I wouldn't mind if Nintendo made an official sword and some games to go with the official sword.. (especially seeing a shield as a nunchuck!!)

I'd actually be interested if they made another LoZ and it came with a shield/sword..and the game was based on using them peripherals. But that's just two cents.

[quote name='DrJoe']When I we were talking about the Wii system, she made a comment that it was nice there was a game console out there that didn't have shoot-em-up war killer games. She was under the media-driven impression that XBox & PlayStation were all Halo and Grand Theft Auto -- and that Wii was Wii Sports & Super Mario.[/quote]
Yeah, it's a stereotype, but it's not entirely unfounded. I mean, if you were to compile lists of "family friendly" games for the XBox 360 or the PS3, they'd be rather short -- Scene It!, Viva Pinata, Singstar... er... And while the Wii does have FPSes, it's still not (yet) at the level of those for the other systems.

--R.J.

These would be cool for the Dragon Quest game with the retardly long name coming out for the Wii sometime between now and 2107.

[quote name='lilboo']You know something.. looking at those they are all obviously retarded. However, the nunchuck as a shield is pretty interesting. You have to admit that!

The only perioheral that actually works would be a gun. Seriously. The only 2 good ones are the Zapper & the Perfect Shot. I wouldn't mind if Nintendo made an official sword and some games to go with the official sword.. (especially seeing a shield as a nunchuck!!)

I'd actually be interested if they made another LoZ and it came with a shield/sword..and the game was based on using them peripherals. But that's just two cents.[/quote]

sorry, but I would HATE to have a sword. I am afraid of breaking my TV enough as it is, and if it is small, It would look stupid. I like the shield though, except the one shown here has an ugly brown rust look. I want all peripherals on my wii a shiny, gleaming white.

[quote name='karkyco']Are there any games where you can team up with a friend to shank people?[/QUOTE]
That just made me laugh out loud. Sitting here at work, I just embarassed myself. Damn you.

[quote name='techstar25']That just made me laugh out loud. Sitting here at work, I just embarassed myself. Damn you.[/QUOTE]

I almost did while on the phone

[quote name='Kendal']These would be cool for the Dragon Quest game with the retardly long name coming out for the Wii sometime between now and 2107.[/quote]
The one that comes out February 25?

Doesn't that use the IR for the cursor, meaning most of these wouldn't work?

[quote name='lilboo']You know something.. looking at those they are all obviously retarded. However, the nunchuck as a shield is pretty interesting. You have to admit that!

I'd actually be interested if they made another LoZ and it came with a shield/sword..and the game was based on using them peripherals. But that's just two cents.[/QUOTE]
But how would you hold the nunchuk/shield? Or use the Z-trigger?

[quote name='h3llbring3r']When is the wii-mote garrote coming out, or the 12 inch violator?[/QUOTE]
haha, I read your post too fast and thought you said vibrator. Um, yeah............

bread's done
Back