$80 In Xbox 360, PSN, Wii, and Steam Games! *Winners Announced*

Clarke

CAGiversary!
I won't repeat myself here but I just started a "blog" and I'm holding a contest. I'm giving away $20 every week to one lucky winner for posting a comment.

The link to all the details can be found here
http://super-pretendo.com/?p=6

The first post eligible for entry is here
http://super-pretendo.com/?p=4

kubrickheader.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the replies! I've read all of them. I think it will be easier to answer questions here.

You say you are a Nintendo fanboy, so I was wondering what you think about the state of Nintendo right now?
I'm one of the few who feels Nintendo hasn't changed. They've released Mario, Zelda, Metroid etc. which I expect from them and that leaves me satisfied. I don't mind the graphics and feel they're good enough. The thing is the Wii isn't a true equal in terms of power with PS3 and Xbox 360 obviously so 3rd party devs aren't willing to adapt. Plus Nintendo is too slow with the whole online gaming area. I don't feel they've dump what they do best but that they have added a new demographic to sell to.

So anyways, what kind of videos can I expect from here? Video reviews?
This blog got off to an interesting start, though, what kind of videos you hoping to post?
I like to laugh so I want to make videos that make people laugh. I also hope to inform people. I will possibly do hardware reviews but maybe not game reviews. Definitely game previews though.

Commented.

Quick user-interface tip. Might I suggest that you make the logo link back to your home page or include the navigation on the blog pages as well? It makes it somewhat annoying to get around.

I usually jump when my mobile rings…I would imagine I’d SHRIEK when using these ringtones, hahaha. Nice stuff though.

I left a comment. Thanks for the chance:) Good luck with the site, I love the name:applause:

Dean M. says:
February 13, 2009 at 1:56 am

Congratulations and good luck in the future Clarke. I’m purely a console & arcade gamer myself.

My first gaming system was the Atari 2600(Pacman, Qbert, & Combat) that my parents bought when I was 3 years old, shortly followed by the NES & Sega Master systems.

I’m an big arcade fan too starting out on games like Tiger Heli & Rastan at the local grocery store as a kid and then in my teens I moved on to grade arcade games like the Spaltterhouse, NBA Jam, Double Dragon, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, & Golden Axe series at the arcade and on console.

Currently on Xbox 360 I play alot of BF Bad Company and I’m ranked in the top 1500 : )

[quote name='darknight88']thanx but when do we know who wins or the current winners?[/quote]
I was wondering that too...

is the PSN cards 50 or 20

and what do u think about dead rising and house the dead 4 for wII

NEW POST!
http://super-pretendo.com/?p=48

[quote name='darknight88']thanx but when do we know who wins or the current winners?[/quote]
Winners will be announced Friday February 27th. You can still comment on any post till then.

[quote name='starmask2k3']is the PSN cards 50 or 20

and what do u think about dead rising and house the dead 4 for wII[/quote]
$20 PSN Cards and I was more interested in DR when it came out years ago. I might get DR2. House of the dead...isn't my favorite. I'm more of a time crisis guy. But I love Typing of the Dead and wish they would make another.

bread's done
Back