80GB PS3 and PSP2000 at 20% off @ Dell with coupons, but add tax

uricmu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dell Home has the 80GB PS3 $400, minus 15% with coupon CTV2$2HX963145 and minus another 5% with coupon TP5NV0VMFJ9BCZ. This comes down to $323+tax with free shipping.
(Credit to WhiteStallion on SD)

Note; I'm aware that there's a PS3 thread, but wanted to alert everyone that the PSP is also an option

This also seems to work on the slim PSP 2000, bringing it down to 137.27$ pretax.

[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone send me a scan of their Dell.com checkout so i can try to price match? I can't even find one that isn't with that stupid fuc%ing game. (it may be a great game, but it's stupid if i don't want it in my cart...) [email protected]

If it's possible, I'd appreciate a scan printout of the PS3 w/ both promo codes since dell is now out of stock with just the PS3. I'd like to price match it at my bestbuy as well. Please send it to [email protected]

Thanks a bunch!

[quote name='trashtron']If it's possible, I'd appreciate a scan printout of the PS3 w/ both promo codes since dell is now out of stock with just the PS3. I'd like to price match it at my bestbuy as well. Please send it to [email protected]

Thanks a bunch![/quote]

Same deal here

[email protected]

I'll tell you what... if someone has a scan of their printout, and they send it to me, I'll forward it to the rest of the posters... if all the people wanting it are too much... Scot

why not make a jpg/pdf of said scan and upload it to an image sharing site so all can see? (note i didnt read if it contains personal info).
also i think walmart might be likely to match this deal as they have commercials saying they are gonna price every store.

Does Walmart price match?

And...just wondering if anyone's tried, but is it okay to print out what's in the cart?

There's a cool online deal for Walmart, where you get an 80GB PS3, a sony blu-ray remote control, a blu-ray film and a PS3 game all for $450.00.

I'm just hoping to maybe get a different game, since there's a specific list to choose from....as well as blu-ray's. For what it's worth, in the cart it's got all those items listed and priced as one bundle.

I called all surrounding Best Buys and they say they dont price match Dell. Is there anyway to get just the PS3 w/o Farcry? That 323 deal was sweet.

from what i've heard so far.. walmart will only price match local stores' printed ads, and best buy can't "touch" the price of game consoles.. whether or not that's true, i don't know.

Well, far as I know...don't call. Just go and try.

Because by policy, they're not supposed to price match online stores...or even items that are currently out of stock in said store (which includes Target, Walmart, etc.).

The truth is, you may very well get lucky. If the workers are lax....maybe go and make the purchase an hour or less before closing time?...maybe even just having people who don't really give a damn doing the price match is all you need.

When I got my Xbox 360, I had BestBuy price match Target's 360....which was actually out of stock at every Target store I went to. I ended up getting the system price matched, and even got a game bundled with it (even though the Target ad had no game in the deal). When you look at it, that sale was never supposed to happen as per BestBuy's PM policy. But, I got lucky.

So, I'm going to try again. I'm actually going to try and see if I can get the PS3 w/ Far Cry 2 for $370.

Here's hoping I can go under the radar. Man...I really hope I do. I could have the system at home by this time tomorrow night if it works.

Thanks anyways, no matter what to you guys here at CAG. Huge help you guys have been. Thanks.

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']So this is dead right?[/quote]

Still alive from what I can see. Also, Dell is now offering only the new psp 3000 ratchet and clank bundle, but the coupons are still good.

Really strange how they sell DS games and Accessories but don't even sell the damn console!!??!

And why do they only sale one version of the PS3 and PSP!?!?!

Does anyone have a printout for a xbox 360 without the extra game since it cancels out the 20 percent off? I would appreciate it.

[quote name='d3gauss3r']hey everyone, try this out, let me know if it works/doesn't work... as of right now i have been unsuccessful in price matching, but i have one more local best buy and two more walmarts to try... best of luck to all!

http://cid-8c5f5effef7038a5.skydrive.live.com/embedrowdetail.aspx/Public/Dell.pdf[/quote]

So was the 5% coupon expiration extended since it says on the pdf that it expires on the 12th instead of the 10th? I know that's only two days, but I get paid on the 12th.

[quote name='kongfunk']Thanks going to try it at Best Buy or CC today.[/quote]

Wow...good luck with that. I can tell you right now neither will honor Dell's prices. They only almost always do competitors prices who have B&M stores, or are at least local.

I believe one coupon runs out on the 10th....so, if so, tomorrow one coupon expires.

Man...I tried a few Best Buy stores...and no luck.

I'm going to order it from Dell, though. I'm worried about getting it after Xmas...but it's worth the wait, I think.

Btw, I had some problems ordering this on the phone with Dell. They claimed that I can only use one coupon at a time (even though the website took both, I think) and that the lowest they could go was $390 for the Far Cry 2 PS3 bundle.

Shouldn't it get as low as $370? With the coupons and such...

[quote name='firecracker22']I believe one coupon runs out on the 10th....so, if so, tomorrow one coupon expires.

Man...I tried a few Best Buy stores...and no luck.

I'm going to order it from Dell, though. I'm worried about getting it after Xmas...but it's worth the wait, I think.

Btw, I had some problems ordering this on the phone with Dell. They claimed that I can only use one coupon at a time (even though the website took both, I think) and that the lowest they could go was $390 for the Far Cry 2 PS3 bundle.

Shouldn't it get as low as $370? With the coupons and such...[/quote]

Yes, but you have to remember you will still be paying tax, which will more than likely be a minimum of $20 if not more for you.

I'm not going to lie, the other bundle Amazon is currently offering (80gb, Dark Knight Blu-Ray, and Resistance 2 Collector's Edition) for $399 shipped is a better deal.

Can't decide between this and the Amazon Resistance/DK deal. If I bought this one I could still buy the DK bluray and save about $8 but with amazon I would get it in a couple days instead of who knows when with dell.

Anyone know how well the browser works on the ps3? My computer just died and I only use it for the internet and I don't really want a new computer so I was thinking about the PS3 because it would be nice to listen to cheapys podcast and watch youtube on my tv.

Hrmmmm.....that is, disappointing.

What's worse is that it can't/won't calculate the tax until AFTER I make the purchase...so I wouldn't even know until then. I live in NY, which has a pretty high tax as it is.

I might just convince my parents to pay what....$410 maybe a little more for the Amazon TDK and Resistance deal....If I could get a total tally on that one, I could probably plead my case before midnight.

Hopefully, either way...I'll be getting a PS3 ordered by tomorrow. Hopefully.

And the shipping date could be a deal breaker too. I keep reading here on this thread about how bad Dell's shipping schedule is.

[quote name='firecracker22']Hrmmmm.....that is, disappointing.

What's worse is that it can't/won't calculate the tax until AFTER I make the purchase...so I wouldn't even know until then. I live in NY, which has a pretty high tax as it is.

I might just convince my parents to pay what....$410 maybe a little more for the Amazon TDK and Resistance deal....If I could get a total tally on that one, I could probably plead my case before midnight.

Hopefully, either way...I'll be getting a PS3 ordered by tomorrow. Hopefully.

And the shipping date could be a deal breaker too. I keep reading here on this thread about how bad Dell's shipping schedule is.[/quote]

Actually, you can check the price of tax (in cart view look in the right bottom hand corner and you can input your zipcode).

Also the Amazon deal shouldn't have any tax, and shipping is free. So you should only be paying $399.99....

now that the amazon TDK deal is dead. i think i actually might try to price match this at bestbuy today.. might as well since i'm going there to get TDK now that i can't get it for free

[quote name='etschell']i dont know, but it works for xbox 360 as well. just got a 60 gb for 258 shipped. it would have been 324 in store. woot!!!!

many thanks to the OP.[/quote]
In Oregon we don't have sales tax, we just pay extra for property tax, w00t!

Use ZCFLR1BTX5Q1D$ for the PS3, it is 20% which makes the PS3 only $319.99. I just purchased one using my shiny new PlayStation CC so let's hope the $150 cash back works as promised.

[quote name='Guenhwyvar']Use ZCFLR1BTX5Q1D$ for the PS3, it is 20% which makes the PS3 only $319.99. I just purchased one using my shiny new PlayStation CC so let's hope the $150 cash back works as promised.[/quote]

ZCFLR1BTX5Q1D$ Doesn't work anymore.

[quote name='Guenhwyvar']Use ZCFLR1BTX5Q1D$ for the PS3, it is 20% which makes the PS3 only $319.99. I just purchased one using my shiny new PlayStation CC so let's hope the $150 cash back works as promised.[/QUOTE]

I thought that $150 was only through Amazon...?

[quote name='carpwrist']I thought that $150 was only through Amazon...?[/quote]

Nope. thats through the non-chase Sony card which any one could get, as long as you get it before the end of the month

bread's done
Back