87 TRU Stores closing - currently 10% off consoles 20% off games 40% off accessories

wannabepunktony

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
THE GIST:
87 TRU's are closing
Current sale at (will drop to bigger discounts):

10-30% off all consoles
20-50% off all games
20-50% off all guides
40-50% off all accessories

*All discount amounts YMMV. Check the list below for a possible update on where each store is at.
*All items bought cannot be returned or exchanged anywhere (the barcodes will be crossed out with a marker).
*Further discounts should happen every 1, 2 weeks. It seemed at first it would be a YMMV on when, but it seems all stores are dropping prices at the same time.
*Stores will probably close sometime around Feb. 27th, give or take a couple weeks. Really just depends on how much merch is still moving when that time comes.

Complete Toys R Us Store Closing List (87 out of 87):

AZ (1)
830 East Camelback Rd. (Phoenix)

CA (10)
735 E. Birch St. (Brea) (40%-60% - CLOSING 3/5)
775 Serramonte Blvd. (Colma) (50%-70%)
3938 Horton (Emeryville) (40%-50%)
1400 Gateway Blvd. (Fairfield) (40%-60%)
1196 W. Olive Ave. (Merced) (60%-80% - CLOSING 2/25)
1336 Hilltop Drive (Redding)
8181 Mira Mesa Blvd. (San Diego) (30%-50% - CLOSING 2/26)
2675 Geary St. (San Francisco) (30%-50%)
2751 Cherry Ave. (Signal Hill) (30%-50%)
1182 Admiral Callahan Dr. (Vallejo)

CO (3)
585 25-1/2 Rd. (Grand Junction)
5395 South Wadsworth Ave. (Littleton)
3610 Dillon Drive (Pueblo)

FL (5)
650 University Dr. (Coral Springs)
8621 Coral Way (Miami)
3860 Central Sarasota Pkwy (Sarasota)
1702 N. Dale Mabry (Tampa) (50%-70% - CLOSING 2/27)
6590 20th Street (Vero Beach) (30%-50%)

GA (1)
3660 Eisenhour Pkwy (Macon)

IA (2)
1300 Kennedy Road (Dubuque)
4269 Sergeant Road (Sioux City)

IL (4)
40 W. Rand Road (Arlington Heights) (30%-50%)
1584 N. State Rt. 50 (Bourbonnais)
8900 Lafayette St. (Chicago)
16855 Torrence Ave. (Lansing) (50%-80% - CLOSING 2/25)

IN (2)
4575 W. 38th St. (Indianapolis) (30%-50%)
4100 South Franklin St. (Michigan City)

KS (1)
4646 W. Kellogg (Wichita)

KY (1)
5115 Frederica St. (Owensboro)

LA (1)
12250 I-10 @ Bullard (New Orleans)

MA (4)
200 Alewife Brook Pkwy. (Cambridge) (50%-70%)
14 Allstate Road (Dorchester)
50 Ingleside Mall (Holyoke) (30%-50%)
630 Fellsway West (Medford)

MD (3)
933 Washington Blvd. (Laurel) (30%-50%)
1238 Putty Hill Ave. (Towson) (30%-50%)
10901 Georgia Ave. (Wheaton) (30%-50%)

MI (3)
5740 Beckley Road (Battle Creek)
2353 N. Park Drive (Holland) (30%-50%)
6910 Eastman Ave. (Midland) (30%-50%)

MN (2)
925 West Central Entrance (Duluth) (50%-70% - CLOSING ON 2/26)
8236 Tamarack Village (Woodbury)

MO (2)
900 N.W. Plaza (Bridgeton) (30%-50%)
9110 Hillcrest Rd. (Kansas City)

MS (2)
2650 Beach Blvd. (Biloxi)
3850 Hwy. 80 (West Jackson)

NC (2)
6100A E. Independence Blvd. (Charlotte)
4325 Glenwood Avenue (Raleigh) (30%-50%)

NJ (1)
Troy Hills Shopping Center (Parsippany) (40%-50%)

NM (2)
2532 E. Lohman Ave. (Las Cruces)
4360 Rodeo Road (Santa Fe) (50%-70% - CLOSING 2/26-27)

NY (7)
2160 Jericho Turnpike (Commack) (50%-70%)
3405 Erie Blvd. Hills Plaza (De Witt)
240 W. Sunrise Hwy. (Freeport)
168-23/45 Jamaica Ave. (Jamaica)
3501 Hempstead Turnpike (Levittown) (50%-70%)
929 Williams Rd. (Niagra Falls) (30%-50%)
105 Mill Road (Staten Island)

OH (4)
2213 Roming Road (Akron) (30%-50%)
4340 West Broad St. (Columbus) (50%-70%)
11392 Princeton Rd. (Springdale)
1501 Bechtle Ave. (Springfield) (50%-70%)

OR (1)
1950 SE-14th Street (Albany) (50%-80%)

PA (2)
4000 Oxford Dr. (Bethel Park)
641 Baltimore Pk. (Springfield) (50%-70% - CLOSING 2/26-27)

SC (2)
1987 Sam Rittenburg Blvd. (Charleston)
7201 Two Notch Road (Columbia) (20%-40%)

TN (2)
5255 Hickory Hollow Pkwy (Antioch)
2665 Perkins (Memphis)

TX (8)
3850 Ridgemont Drive (Abilene)
800 Sunrise Blvd. (Brownsville)
11210 North Freeway (Houston) (50%-70% - CLOSING 2/25)
4238 Sunset Dr. (San Angelo)
2301 SW Military Road (San Antonio)
3201 N. Highway 75 (Sherman)
3323 Mall Drive. (Texarkana)
7905 N. Navarro Street (Victoria)

UT (1)
4040 Riverdale Rd. (Ogden) (30%-50% - CLOSING 4/1)

VA (3)
4019 W. Mercury Blvd. (Hampton)
2035-129 E. Market St. (Harrisonburg)
8449 Lessburg Pike (Tyson's Corner) (30%-50%)

WA (3)
150 E. Bellis Fair Parkway (Bellingham) (30%-50%)
3l5l0 20th Ave. (South Federal Way)
6104 N. Division St. (Spokane)

WI (2)
443 North Rolling Meadows Drive (Fond Du Lac)
2161 Zeier Road (Madison)

Thanks to everyone who helped with the store/sale list!

1/7 3AM EDIT: I am going to my TRU tomorrow to shop, as I bet many of the rest of you will too. Post what deals and stores you find and hopefully we can compile something worthwhile here. ^_^

1/7 1PM EDIT: Trying to compile what stores we have confirmed are closing; also adding what seems to be the current sale. Since each store is bought by local liqudators, your discounts may be different and drop slower/faster, so YMMV on the discounts, for better or for worse.

1/8 11PM EDIT: Looks like we are looking at about two weeks for the next drop, which should be to 20% - 40%. The time of the drop and the amount is up to each liqudator, so YMMV when it comes to it. But two weeks should be about right for all the stores. Store list updated, along with return policy. Forgot to ask about exchanges though, doh. >_<

1/11 2:30PM EDIT: Changed closed store total from 72 to 87, 12 of which are being turned into Babys R Us. Closing store list also updated.

1/13 3:30AM EDIT: Updated the closed store list. Added a note below about "fixture" sale information (which probably varies per store on how they go about selling the stuff off).

1/13 11:45PM EDIT: Updated the closed store list. Added news on possible console discounts.

1/16 3PM EDIT: Looks like Reality's Fringe was right on a nation-wide clearance increase, so thanks to him for the head's up!

1/16 11PM EDIT: Complete closing store list added!

2/9 7:30PM EDIT: Updated %s

I walked into work today for my paycheck and to price adjust some games, and one of the managers took me aside, gave me some paperwork and told me our TRU (Bellingham, WA) along with 72 others are being closed, effective tomorrow. Well, at least my store tomorrow, but I assume everyone else is in the same boat. The earliest they will actually close their doors is Feburary 27th, so there will be plenty of time to take advantage of the sale.

According to the manager, everything will be clearanced for the closing sale starting tomorrow, and only a few things will not be part of that, being video game hardware. I asked about games and she said she didn't know. I don't know exactly what the clearance is going to start at, but I would say 30% (what the GT sale usually starts at) would be a good guess.

If you bought anything from a closing TRU before today and you want to return, exchange, price adjust, whatever, you can still do so. But: everything bought from here on out CANNOT be returned. If they are like my store, they take a big black marker and cross out the UPC. They do this so you cannot return it to another TRU. I didn't get the whole speech, so exchanges may be okay, but no more returns, no more price adjustments.

Also: all TRU coupons, sales, price drops, whatever are no longer valid at the closing stores, since they are not really TRUs anymore.

If not already, you should be seeing soon some sort of poster, fill-out form, whatever in your TRU about selling the fixtures, etc. This includes video game display posters, standees, the playable game set-ups, etc. At my store, it was a cardboard kisok thing with a form you filled out with your contact info and what you want, and they'll contact you with a price. Don't know what things will go for, but you may or may not be able to score some cool stuff.

[quote name='wolfhunt']Anyone know if all Cincinnati stores are closing? We have 5 stores here and they wouldn't answer me when I called and asked. The stores are in Kenwood, Tri-county, Eastgate, Northgate, and the West Side.[/QUOTE]
After searching the thread, the person who posted the Cincinnati location meant the one in Tri-County. I'll go by there and hopefully pick up a Wavebird or two.

I stopped by the TRU in Vallejo, CA that is closing. They have big signs on the windows that say 10-30% off entire store. Also, a repeating announcement stating the same thing. Just about all the toys had 10% off signage but not one single Game Zone item had a % off tag. Thanks to the OP and CAG I picked up a Wireless 360 controller for 30% off anyways. I'm hoping they don't get any signs up and there will still be some goods available when the next drop comes. Although a Channel 5 Newsvan was pulling away as I was pulling up at 10am. This is Vallejo though, so it could have been another inside robbery attempt that ended with the robbers getting killed by the cops (this just happened not too long ago).

This closing crap still sucks, but I'm going to get all the deals I can in the meantime :(

My parents used to take me to the local Toys'r'us when I was a kid. It always seemed magical and nice.

Nowadays the same Toys'r'us is a pit. I don't know how it is elsewhere, but the store has a sickly vibe. It seems mostly abandoned and disheveled, ignored. To me, it's just a corpse they've been propping up for a while.

Not sure if this is true, but a friend of mine went to the TRU in Daly City yesterday and told me that all the peripherals for games were switched from 30% to 10%. Maybe I'll check out wassup later. Hopefully games will be discounted more than 10% later on.

I spoke to a manager at the store in Lake Charles and he told me they weren't closing down. Atleast to his knowledge.

Games were also not 10% off so I assume its not closing.

Does anyone know if the one in Bangor, Maine, is closing? I don't live close enough to it to check it out.

[quote name='terutt']Most fun ever...

About 15 years ago, Lionel's Playworld (another toy chain...similiar to Toys R Us) went out of business.

In the end game, they had a deal where you could come in and fill up a shopping cart for $10.....I went down and loaded up a bunch of Atari 2600/5200/7800 games, including what turned out to be pretty rare ones (one game...can't remember the name...was some sort of 7800 Tank game from some oddball company...I got about 10 copies in my basket, and sold them over the years for $100 or so each).

Ahh...good times.....[/QUOTE]

My LPW closed down right after the Sega CD came out. I remember trying to get one from them at Christmas time but they only have a display model and wouldn't sell it. A few months later (Spring 93-ish), they announced the closing of the stores. I was VERY lucky they still had a copy of Phantasy Star for the SMS that I nabbed for either 5 or 7$ :). They had other SMS titles I grabbed as well (Double Dragon, Lord of the Sword, etc). They didn't have much in the way of Genesis, TG-16, SNES, or NES titles but they had quite a few SMS and Atari 7800 games left.

[quote name='Tooboe-Kaze']Not sure if this is true, but a friend of mine went to the TRU in Daly City yesterday and told me that all the peripherals for games were switched from 30% to 10%. Maybe I'll check out wassup later. Hopefully games will be discounted more than 10% later on.[/QUOTE]

That sucks, I was about to drop by to see if I could pick up a wireless controller or maybe a memory card.

[quote name='SaraAB'][...]an action replay advance game port for gamecube for about 3.49 after all discounts.[...][/QUOTE]

Just a heads up if anyone manages to see one of these on the cheap like this, I'd be interested. Thanks!

[quote name='EagleNights']Fairyland were you watching this auction? Is this the type of thing you're looking for?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8248211496&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1[/QUOTE]

Yep, 8248211496 was one I was watching, but what turned me off is that one ended about a week before that for 90.00 (ebay auction 8245873969) which is a full length one. I'm favoring a full display over a counter top one as I am rather fond of that standing arcade look. I'm hoping to get one local before resorting to one online. I have 3 TrU (surely one of them is going to go out of business) and two Media Play which are going out of business so perhaps I can get lucky. Pity that I have to drive 30 miles to get to the city (Syracuse NY) to check them out though.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']That's what another CAG is reporting.

I'm headed in that area in an hour or so, I'll post what I find. It's not surprising, though, should this TRU be closing. That area's not doing too well at the moment. The CC down the road closed down and the mall a block down doesn't seem to be doing too well compared to other areas.[/QUOTE]

The whole area needs to be torn down and started over. It wasn't that bad 5 or 10 years ago but it's getting more and more ghetto all the time. The only businesses that seem to be thriving are strip clubs, pawn shops, and adult bookstores.

[quote name='Rictor']The whole area needs to be torn down and started over. It wasn't that bad 5 or 10 years ago but it's getting more and more ghetto all the time. The only businesses that seem to be thriving are strip clubs, pawn shops, and adult bookstores.[/QUOTE]Haha...yeah, that area isn't too great. The roads, parking lots, stores, they're all a mess.

The 4 TRUs in the Indy area are:

38th and Lafayette Road
Castleton
Greenwood
East Washington Street

I haven't been to the last one in the past few weeks, but I might swing by there tomorrow to see what the deal is with them, but I don't think they will be closing as they did a remodel a few years ago. And the mall a few blocks down is doing pretty well, I think.

I want to say that the Oklahoma City, OK Toys Aren't Us is closing.

I went in there and most of the shelves were bare. Sad to see it go.

The Duluth, MN one is closing to they still had some of the ten dollar games left but none of the really great ones, but a few good games. I picked up Doom 3, Transformers, Conflict Desert Storm II, and Metal Slug 4 & 5.

I'll miss their occasional buy two get one free deals and their half price game deals.

They also tended to have games that sold out half a year ago at other stores, since Gamers always just go to the Two Gamestops, Best Buy, and Target since they tend to be cheaper.

[quote name='fairyland']Hi, does anyone have opinions about the availibility of displays and other promo gamer goodies that are typically not for sale? Toys R Us usually has killer displays to advertise the games and those would make great decorations for our game rooms.

How about the current 3 gems of collecting that are in the stores? The GC/Xbox/PS2 standing demo set ups? Or in some places the GBSP and GBDS set ups as well? (I really expect Nintendo to take these back though). I'd so love to have one of these things, but I've seen them sell for fairly cheap prices on ebay, and it seems far cheaper to get one though an ebay dealer than a liquidation sale....

You see, my experience in the past 20 years of watching all sorts of stores around me close is that they usually have some special liquadaor company come in to sell off the fixtures. Sadly these jerks are pros at getting the very last drop out of their fixtures and they price everything at outragously high prices. My only experience with a game display via a closing store was about 5 years ago or so with the Montgomery Wards closing and their Dreamcast display. I had my eye on it for a couple weeks and then the bastard liquidation company robbed the TV and system out of the display, sold them off, and put the stand aside for their special 2 day fixtures auction. I simply did not want to wait around for whenever hours over 2 wintery days to get a half complete set up, which probably would have had a $500 starting bid on it or some crazy madness. *sigh*

On a related side note, last month I found the Xbox display in the Circuit City dumpster (this should tell you what these things are really worth), but it was devoid of the system, joypads, and TV (like duh, who would think those would be there in the dumpster as well?). It was way too heavy for me to swipe and I really don't like the Xbox all too well. But now I'm on a MAJOR craving to own an offical COMPLETE display set up of some sort, be it an old or newer system set up. LOL The petit PS2 set up at the TrU would be perfect for me, but I just know it'll end up being the Dreamcast situation all over again.[/QUOTE]

i sell thsoe on ebay. well i will be i havent gotten them in awhile but im starting back up again. just search ebay. i sell em for like 5 bucks

According to the email TRU sent out to it's stores, there is supposed to be a complete list of all stores closing on toysrusinc.com. I couldn't find it though, so they might not have posted it yet, but I didn't have time to look very carefully either.

I posted this before but no one put it on the List.

Midland, Michigan Toys R Us is closing.

10%-30% off

10% off games.

30% off accessories.

That sucks, it's the only one in the area... oh well, at least we can take advantage of the deals. Hey, fieldkillah, nice to see another member so close to home. I'm in chicopee, ma.

Anyone know if the TRU at Hamilton & Groves Rd (near Eastland Mall in Columbus,OH) is closing? I have heard that the one on W.Broad is closing and was wondering if the East store is safe or closing...

[quote name='thesilentshadow30']Anyone know if the TRU at Hamilton & Groves Rd (near Eastland Mall in Columbus,OH) is closing? I have heard that the one on W.Broad is closing and was wondering if the East store is safe or closing...[/QUOTE]

I'll check this week, I work at Sprint next door.....

....and now I know who beats me to the deals at this store!!

[quote name='abhinav']Ok this sounds like alot more then 73 stores... or maybe its just me...[/QUOTE]

Agreed, I counted 58 stores listed so far and some states only have 1 store listed, other states have none listed so I think it will be more than 100

[quote name='UPdownLoAD']I'll check this week, I work at Sprint next door.....

....and now I know who beats me to the deals at this store!![/QUOTE]

Thanks for checking...

I doubt if I am the one beating you to the deals. I live down near Circleville but work on the east side of Columbus. I usually get a chance to stop there maybe once a month or so.

The Toys R Us (Geoffrey's) here in Fond du Lac Wisconsin is closing. Went there today and picked up Bloodrayne 2 for 10% off. All accessories are 30% off here. Didn't see any guides though.

[quote name='abhinav']Ok this sounds like alot more then 73 stores... or maybe its just me...[/QUOTE]

More than 73 stores are closing, but not a lot more. Try two more. 75 stores in total are closing completely, and 12 other stores are being converted into BabiesRUs.

Here's ToysRUs, Inc.'s 8-K filed to the Securities and Exchange Commission (the SEC) to back my statement:

TRU's SEC 8-K Form

CA:
Colma, Daily City, Emeryville, Fairfield, Merced, Mira Mesa, Redding, San Francisco, Valejo

lol most of those make sense except SF. Perhaps competition there. Likewise nowhere near where I live of course.

[quote name='JunkyardGod']I'm just guessing here, but maybe it's also cause of location.

the other 5 stores i know of in greater san diego (vista, escondido, bay park, La mesa and chula vista) are ALL highly visible from a major freeway, the Mira Mesa store being smack dab in the middle of Mira Mesa right next to a competing department store (we could say "stores," if you include the gamestop and the ebgames within walking distance). hell, vista is probably the smallest, and easily not the best kept store, but it looks like it didn't make it onto that list (though that list looks only partial) probably because of the location.

Mira Mesa to me makes the most sense, even though it is probably one of the cleaner ones. I'd guess that Vista would close too, just cause of it's proximity to the mall, and just cause the layout of the store sucks.[/QUOTE]

Exactly the same thing I was thinking! This store is in a hell of alot better condition than others in San Diego! Oh well! I used to live like 5 minutes from there, but I now live up north in Murrieta. The Toys R'US up here isn't closing anytime soon. I probably drive down sometime this week and take a looksie.

IMG_1991.jpg

Went to the Mira Mesa TRU today. Didn't see much on that $8 video game table, it was basically a bunch of Jampacks and trash games. I was hoping to find Geist but they were all gone, so I managed to pick up a copy of Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (GC).

I also picked up a PS2 memory card and was hoping to stock up on Xbox 360 accessories, but the only thing they had under a sign scribbled w/ sharpie pen of "30% OFF ALL XBOX 360 ACCESSORIES!" were Xbox Live kits and headsets. I was hoping for just the subscription cards or the marketplace points, I would've bought so many points and subscriptions, oh well.

[quote name='XCutioner93']That sucks, I was about to drop by to see if I could pick up a wireless controller or maybe a memory card.[/QUOTE]

I just went to TRU at Daly City a couple of hours ago and it seems that my friend was wrong!!! Sorry for the scare. For the most part, I did not see much 1st party peripherals. Most peripherals and accessories were 30% off (at the back part) while the online adapter for the PS2 was in the front "endcap" of the PS2 game section. Still... not much changed or is going on. All I know is that peripherals are 30% off.

[quote name='snipegod']It almost seems like I said the exact thing five posts up! ;)[/QUOTE]
But it was on the news, so it must be new!

[quote name='Tooboe-Kaze']I just went to TRU at Daly City a couple of hours ago and it seems that my friend was wrong!!! Sorry for the scare. For the most part, I did not see much 1st party peripherals. Most peripherals and accessories were 30% off (at the back part) while the online adapter for the PS2 was in the front "endcap" of the PS2 game section. Still... not much changed or is going on. All I know is that peripherals are 30% off.[/QUOTE]

Nice, I'll still drop by to see what's left

Big suprise that this one is closing. MN: Woodbury, anyone that has ever been in the store will know why it is closing. It is in this high society area where a lot of great stores are. When you walk in you are greated by dirty floors, unkept inventory, nothing priced, employees standing around not doing anything. Best yet they do stuff like put empty boxes of Xbox 360s on the shelf with no sign saying whether they have them in stock or not. So when you bring them a box after waiting in line they tell you sorry it is just a cruel Toys R Us joke because we don't have any! I am actually glad to see this one closed. Only a 15 minute drive away is a Toys R Us in Maplewood and it is clean, stocked, and people actually are working when you walk in the doors. If Toys R Us cannot keep an eye on there stores a little better than they have we can expect more closings in the future.

[quote name='Zoglog']CA:
Colma, Daily City, Emeryville, Fairfield, Merced, Mira Mesa, Redding, San Francisco, Valejo

lol most of those make sense except SF. Perhaps competition there. Likewise nowhere near where I live of course.[/QUOTE]

wow. thats a lot of stores in the region. looks like all the traffic is going to be pushed to Dublin, Pinole, Santa Rosa and San Rafael now.

and to Sinizar, you do realize that TRU's have those empty 360 boxes there, because we are required to follow a layout that Microsoft gives us right? they pay for advertising space for their products and along with signage, clamshells, kiosks, booklets, that is one of the things that need to be there. it is their mistake for not putting signs up to say they are sold out, but they need to be there for a reason. heck TRU isn't the only place doing it, tons of other gaming stores have put empty boxes of 360s out.

Store Closing Confirmation:
Charlotte, NC - Independence Blvd.

(no surprise really, Circuit City and Target both left that shopping center long ago)

Store Remaining Open:
Concord, NC - Speedway Blvd.
(right next to a Babys R Us, so it won't be converted either)

[quote name='Cth']Store Closing Confirmation:
Charlotte, NC - Independence Blvd.

(no surprise really, Circuit City and Target both left that shopping center long ago)[/QUOTE]

Did you hear about that fugitive that hid out in that old Circuit City and got caught a little over a year ago? (Link) He stole stuff from that TRU (which is connected to the CC) and even robbed it. No wonder it's closing, heh.

(I know there was a thread about it here, but I'm not having any luck finding it)

[quote name='levi333']DAMN IT ALL TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Albany Oregon TRU is closing, thats the only place i ever get any decent deals thats within 50 miles.
This sucks a lot.[/QUOTE]
I bought over a dozen games 2 weeks ago from that store. Do you know if they allow price adjustment, seeing that games are 10% off now (assuming this store is doing 10% off at all).

[quote name='eau']I bought over a dozen games 2 weeks ago from that store. Do you know if they allow price adjustment, seeing that games are 10% off now (assuming this store is doing 10% off at all).[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'd also like to know this.

[quote name='eau']I bought over a dozen games 2 weeks ago from that store. Do you know if they allow price adjustment, seeing that games are 10% off now (assuming this store is doing 10% off at all).[/QUOTE]
I just called the store to answer my own question ;)

They can't accept returns anymore, even for items bought before the closing announcement. However, they do accept exchange if the item was purchased within the 30 days and with receipt. The exchange has to be for the same or higher value item since they are not allowed to give any money back.

Also, they don't do price adjustment no more, even for items bought last week.

[quote name='SOSTrooper']I'm surprised to see no SoCal TRU closing reported so far.[/QUOTE]

Bad News (or good news if you are looking for clearence deals) the Long Beach/Signal Hill, CA store is closing. I went there today and picked up the last Baten Kaitos for $9.00 and a Ghost in the Shell for $9.00 (for Game Rush trade in).

Do they still accept Gift Cards? I have a couple TRU gift cards I should probably use up before I have to drive 40 miles to the nearest TRU.

bread's done
Back