9/25 - 10/1 Kmart: PS3 Move Sports Champions and Tiger Woods Bundles 49.99 each

JP73

CAGiversary!
Similar to the Gamestop deal, most Move accessories seem to be 50% off, including the Navigation controller, regular move controller, and Sharpshooter( The Eye does not appear in the ad)

Also, Nintendo Select titles will be on sale for 14.99. The ones pictured in the ad are Mario Sluggers, Mario galaxy, Paper Mario, and Zelda. I'm guessing the other 4 will be discounted as well, although those 4 are the only ones pictured.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for posting this. We don't have a Fry's in South Dakota so I have been leery of bringing a printed ad into Wal-Mart to price match when the bundle was $50. We do have Kmart, though, so now I can go to directly to Kmart or Wal-Mart to price match.

I was just about to order the half-price stuff from Gamestop since they are still on sale online. Now I don't have to give them my money. :)

Now I'll just order the sharpshooter and navi controller from Amazon and wait 'til Sunday for the bundle, and I'll be all set for Goldeneye: Reloaded.

[quote name='darkrequiem']Now I'll just order the sharpshooter and navi controller from Amazon and wait 'til Sunday for the bundle,[/QUOTE]

That's what I did.

Before Ya'll go out to buy, check kmart.com and see what the price is for the Tiger Woods bundle. The ad only had the Sports Champions, but usually the ad doesn't feature every item on sale. And since they are having a huge Move sale, that one might be discounted as well.

[quote name='VA']For the older members of the forum who have been through the Sega CD/32X saga, we know what happens next.[/QUOTE]

OMG not only do I remember going through this with Sega CD/32X but also Atari Jaguar, 3D0, Sega Nomad, countless other consoles and Tiger hand held games. Ahhhh I'm old. I'm not surprised if this is a last ditch move by Sony.

You could really come out like a thief with this sale. Pick up the bundle, and pick up any additional accessories from Amazon. Then you'll be good to go. I bought a used Move Bundle for $100 roughly four months ago. Came with the camera, move controller, nav controller, another move controller, and Sports Champions. So it would've been roughly the same if I would have waited until now it would've been the same price. You shouldn't hesitate on this deal!

[quote name='warreni']Unless you have mystical psychic powers, I fail to see how you can make this claim about games that are not yet available.[/QUOTE]

There's a beta, although I'm not sure if it's got Move compatibility.

[quote name='Matt Young']There's a beta, although I'm not sure if it's got Move compatibility.[/QUOTE]

I doubt there's move compatibility. I just played through the beta and I didn't see any mention of it.

[quote name='VA']For the older members of the forum who have been through the Sega CD/32X saga, we know what happens next.[/QUOTE]
i know what you mean, that was my childhood too. Years later when I worked at a used game store I eventually assembled the full genesis voltron with all the extra japanese parts like the internet modem and the link for the Nomad.

Must resist buying this because I have Ico Collection and Rage coming. Now if it's the Tiger Woods bundle then it's a different story and I might have to bite on it.

So I take it individual Move games/titles aren't half price? I mean, like The Shoot for $10 just accessories are on sale this coming week.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']No motion control > motion control

This thread isn't for that argument though. 49.99 is just about the price I'd be willing to bite on...hope I can PM it to Best Buy though my credit there is burning a hole in my wallet.[/QUOTE]

good price. I bought this at release, and sold it because I got bored with it quickly. Perhaps it is time to jump back in? I really would rather have the tiger woods bundle for this price so I may wait.

Tiger Woods is pretty awesome with the Move, but it's frustratingly realistic. Using the Move, I can only play on Amateur and still make par. Anything higher, and I'm screwed.

holy shit, the price of the move bundle dropped fast as hell! I bought this shit at 80 with a 20 gc and didn't think it'd go lower for awhile. I hate when that shit happens. I need the navi controller so I guess I can check that out. Thanks, OP.

[quote name='rpgfan']Has the ad from Kmart been released yet?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I usually get it in my driveway along with a few others on Wednesday morning. The Move deals and the Nintendo Selects sale were really the only to things of note in there. They also had Cabelas Big Game Hunter 2010 for the Wii 10 bucks off, but that was pretty much the gist of it. Usually you'll see other in store deals at kmartgamer.com and they will probably be up on Sunday in the sticky thread. But that was pretty much it for the actual ad.

[quote name='syclick']Does the ad say anything about how long the sale goes for?[/QUOTE]

Starts this Sunday, 9/25, and ends the following Saturday, 10/1.

[quote name='mr_burnzz']holy shit, the price of the move bundle dropped fast as hell! I bought this shit at 80 with a 20 gc and didn't think it'd go lower for awhile. I hate when that shit happens. I need the navi controller so I guess I can check that out. Thanks, OP.[/QUOTE]

Well I mean it's been a year since the bundle came out, I wouldn't say that was super fast.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']So I take it individual Move games/titles aren't half price? I mean, like The Shoot for $10 just accessories are on sale this coming week.[/QUOTE]GS stop has them for 50% off, the shoot was a $10 target clearance game months ago.

[quote name='mr_burnzz']holy shit, the price of the move bundle dropped fast as hell! I bought this shit at 80 with a 20 gc and didn't think it'd go lower for awhile. I hate when that shit happens. I need the navi controller so I guess I can check that out. Thanks, OP.[/QUOTE]it's been a yr & they're goin to be releasing a new Sports champion game same thing would happen if there was a Madden 2011 move bundle once Madden 2012 comes out the old bundle has little value at the same price. Plus it was avail. for $50 not to mention the b1g1 50% off deals that you could've combined the Socom 4 FDE + Move bundle for $200 in May.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']It would be awesome to see the rep's face when the bundle goes down from $79.99 to $49.99, lol.[/QUOTE]

I did that PM before and the cashier adjusted 2 sets from 99.99 to 49.99 without blinking. I thought I would have to go thru the manager, calling Fry's etc etc

[quote name='njpillitteri']The Tiger Woods bundle is also $49.99 on the website.[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I ordered it. The shipping was only 99 cents. My total was $50.92 after using the little SYWR points I had.

Special Offers

$0.99 Standard Shipping on all video games. Sold by Kmart.

going to pickup the golf bundle in a few minutes. flipping the game at GS so I can pickup preowned Sports Champions and The Fight (new) man I love this site.

Hey since bestbuy has an sale right now that you can get a free nav controller with the tiger woods move bundle and sports move bundle, if i priced match it for $50 would I also be able to get the free nav controller.

[quote name='damian1201']Hey since bestbuy has an sale right now that you can get a free nav controller with the tiger woods move bundle and sports move bundle, if i priced match it for $50 would I also be able to get the free nav controller.[/QUOTE]

If you roll the dice and get reps that don't want to see you suffer. At my local Best Buy, they all want to see their customers suffer, so they deny things like this out of hand, even when they get memos saying they should honor them.

Good luck.

[quote name='damian1201']Hey since bestbuy has an sale right now that you can get a free nav controller with the tiger woods move bundle and sports move bundle, if i priced match it for $50 would I also be able to get the free nav controller.[/QUOTE]

Since K-mart isn't giving you a free navigation controller for buying it, I doubt Best Buy is going to price match it for $50 and give you the controller with it.. You'll have to get very lucky. It's against their policy, so you'd have to find an extremely nice or unknowledgeable employee.

I was thinking the same but I think a price match would negate the free nav controller...

worth a try though. To put the cherry on top, it would be awesome if you can use the $20 @gamer coupon on the bundle too.

oh oh oh I just got an idea!

1. Buy the game at full price and get the nav controller.
2. Come back the next day and get the price adjustment!

[quote name='aznhero913']oh oh oh I just got an idea!

1. Buy the game at full price and get the nav controller.
2. Come back the next day and get the price adjustment![/QUOTE]

I didn't even think about that. I already own the move, but I do living reading the various stories from here. Lol

I still see the Move, Kinect and WiiMote as gimmicks for the most part. Sure there are some games that it really does enhance but that's just a small percentage of the games because the rest of the games have that tacked on feeling.

I'll take a controller over the above any day. :bouncy:

[quote name='rodster']i still see the move, kinect and wiimote as gimmicks for the most part. Sure there are some games that it really does enhance but that's just a small percentage of the games because the rest of the games have that tacked on feeling.

i'll take a controller over the above any day. :bouncy:[/quote]

+1

[quote name='Rodster']I still see the Move, Kinect and WiiMote as gimmicks for the most part. Sure there are some games that it really does enhance but that's just a small percentage of the games because the rest of the games have that tacked on feeling.

I'll take a controller over the above any day. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

^This.

I refuse to pay $149.XX for a Kinect, even with a $XX off/coupon. A glorified eye toy/playstation eye isn't worth that much. Maybe $59.XX with coupon $XX off.

Only reason I got the Move (glowing ice cream cone) was because it was 50% off.

Same goes with the Wii. I'll get all these gimmicks if they're cheap enough.

[quote name='xx1jpt5xx']Score! I price matched kmart to best buy and got the free nav controller[/QUOTE]

Was any override required to get the nav controller free too?

[quote name='aznhero913']Was any override required to get the nav controller free too?[/QUOTE]

^this - I'd love to price match at BB and get the free nav controller, but I have a feeling I'd get shot down at customer service...

Got 2 Tiger Woods bundles. One at Kmart and another one via PM at best Buy, since the Kmart only had one. I just really wanted one game and two extra controllers, so that I can beat my GF mercilessly in The Fight... and afterwards, we can play the PS3 Move Game The Fight: Lights Out!!! HIYOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

But no, I figured I'd get the two controllers and 1 game, and then I can sell the other game and the two Eyes and come out pretty well. Even going by Conservative estimates, If I get 15 for each eye and 20 for the game, that still means I got two motion controllers and Tiger Woods 2012 for 50 bucks.

[quote name='xx1jpt5xx']Am i able to trade in the tiger woods game frok the bundle? It. Has no upc and says not for resale[/QUOTE]

I think most stores accept disc only games, so they shouldn't have problems accepting it if it says not for resale. I traded mine in a couple weeks ago and they noticed that it said not for resale but didn't reject it. It'll always depend on the store though.

[quote name='xx1jpt5xx']Am i able to trade in the tiger woods game frok the bundle? It. Has no upc and says not for resale[/QUOTE]

Just take the disc by itself and trade it in...

Yes. Best Buy and Gamestop both accept it. I recommend ebay or Amazon, if you have the means to do that, but those two stores will accept your trade in

Just buy the Tiger bundle for 50, then sell the game for 30. Not sure if Tiger 12 is still selling for 30, however. That's what I did a few weeks back when Amazon had it for 50. It actually worked out really sweet and cheap....like this>

Bought first Tiger bundle for 50- 20 in amazon card reward points = 30
Bought second Tiger bundle for 50
Total paid $80

Sold both Tiger games for 30 each= 60
Sold second eye/camera for 25

Ended up with 2 motion controllers and a eye/camera and made $5..lol. Actually, I sold those on ebay, so I did have to pay fees, but still only cost me about 6 bucks.

bread's done
Back