9/25 - 10/1 Kmart: PS3 Move Sports Champions and Tiger Woods Bundles 49.99 each

JP73

CAGiversary!
Similar to the Gamestop deal, most Move accessories seem to be 50% off, including the Navigation controller, regular move controller, and Sharpshooter( The Eye does not appear in the ad)

Also, Nintendo Select titles will be on sale for 14.99. The ones pictured in the ad are Mario Sluggers, Mario galaxy, Paper Mario, and Zelda. I'm guessing the other 4 will be discounted as well, although those 4 are the only ones pictured.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JP73']Yes. Best Buy and Gamestop both accept it. I recommend ebay or Amazon, if you have the means to do that, but those two stores will accept your trade in[/QUOTE]
You must be talking about selling on amazon marketplace because Amazon trade-in will definitely not accept it.

If you can find a used retail copy w/ UPC at GameStop, buy that, switch the cover art with your no UPC/NFR and then return it. Problem solved.

Just checked BB TIV for Tiger 12 and it's 20. If you pre-order Rage or NBA 2k12 you can get an extra 50% (10), making it 30. Unlocked members should be able to get an extra 10% on top of that, as well.

I would strongly advise anybody who buys the Tiger/Move bundle to dump the game. Unless you don't mind getting an incomplete game that you have to spend a lot of $ on for DLC. Lots of the courses in the career mode are DLC courses, so you have to skip them or pay for them. EA really bent over the golf fans this years.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']Just checked BB TIV for Tiger 12 and it's 20. If you pre-order Rage or NBA 2k12 you can get an extra 50% (10), making it 30. Unlocked members should be able to get an extra 10% on top of that, as well.

I would strongly advise anybody who buys the Tiger/Move bundle to dump the game. Unless you don't mind getting an incomplete game that you have to spend a lot of $ on for DLC. Lots of the courses in the career mode are DLC courses, so you have to skip them or pay for them. EA really bent over the golf fans this years.[/QUOTE]
God damn, that is fucking wonderful. I may just need to buy the Tiger Woods 2012 bundle on Tuesday then drive to BB to trade it in for 40% on a Sonic Generations preorder.

For people PMing at Best Buy for the Tiger Woods Bundle, are you just using Kmart's website price or is the Tiger Woods bundle in the ad as well?

[quote name='SoulEdgeVII']For people PMing at Best Buy for the Tiger Woods Bundle, are you just using Kmart's website price or is the Tiger Woods bundle in the ad as well?[/QUOTE]

The ad features the Sports Champions bundle only. However the price for the Tiger Woods is listed online. I told them and they looked it up online and matched it.

[quote name='JP73']The ad features the Sports Champions bundle only. However the price for the Tiger Woods is listed online. I told them and they looked it up online and matched it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Were you able to get the free navigation controller as well?

Price match was denied @ bestbuy tonight - they called up my local kmart and both bundles were out of stock. :( Didn't even think to call and check with them first...oh well, lesson learned.

[quote name='SoulEdgeVII']Thanks! Were you able to get the free navigation controller as well?[/QUOTE]

No, I wasn't gonna push my luck and didn't even try. Don't really need one.

If you want the best chance to get the navi too, get the price match first and let the manager walk away. Then say, "oh I want navi controller too." It'll show a higher price until they hit the total. Of course you can always pretend like you didn't know the navi controller was free with it, and just let it happen letting them think you were going to pay for it.

I went to Best Buy today and got two Tiger Move bundles priced matched to 49.99 each and got two navi controllers free. Then went right back and traded in the Tiger game for 64 in BB gift card.
Across the street, I traded in the extra PS eye for 8.80 at gamestop and got the Fight and Playstation move heroes. One of the best deals so far for me this year! Thanks OP!

wait, how did u guys PM at BB? did u just say that KMart was had Sport champions and tiger move bundles for 49.99? or show them the ad that says kmart had sports champions for 49.99 but tiger woods was a part of it? i dont have much time to go to stores to PM so i wanted to get it right the first time

[quote name='SPVietBoy']wait, how did u guys PM at BB? did u just say that KMart was had Sport champions and tiger move bundles for 49.99? or show them the ad that says kmart had sports champions for 49.99 but tiger woods was a part of it? i dont have much time to go to stores to PM so i wanted to get it right the first time[/QUOTE]

Just have them check it online. They'll probably still call to confirm.

I went to BB this morning and Got the price match done easily and got myself the navigation control too. The manager saw the deal and said damn I think I'm gonna do the price match too.

...and of course the K-Mart site says the bundle can't be shipped when I get it into my cart.

Edit - Hmm...got their "Nonbranded PS Move" bundle to work. Only one review of it on their site, but it seems to include all the stuff from the official Sports Champion bundle but a mini-USB cable.

Ugh - I hate my local kmart. Called them this morning to see if they had any of the move bundles in stock and they said "we just sold the last one." (15 mins after they opened) Yesterday when I tried to price match at bestbuy they told the BB csr they were out of stock. So I called bs and took a drive down there and sure enough, they have 3 of them in the case. I drive to a different bestbuy for a price match (wanted to use up a GC I had), they call up kmart and say they just sold the last one too. :cry: (Was hoping they wouldn't call but oh well.) I told them I was just in their store and had 3 on the shelf, but BB blew me off. I drive back to kmart and now they have one left in the case. I bought it but it wasn't cool they lied about it.:cry: Can't really do anything about it...at least I got the bundle.

Maybe they didn't lie. Maybe they didn't have any out and then restocked the case after your call. Cause why would they lie? The point is to sell their inventory. So if a customer calls and inquires about availability, why lie? Unless they were just too lazy to check

[quote name='JP73']Maybe they didn't lie. Maybe they didn't have any out and then restocked the case after your call. Cause why would they lie? The point is to sell their inventory. So if a customer calls and inquires about availability, why lie? Unless they were just too lazy to check[/QUOTE]

This is k-mart we're talking about.. they were probably either clueless or too lazy to check.

[quote name='Jerajdai']Ugh - I hate my local kmart. Called them this morning to see if they had any of the move bundles in stock and they said "we just sold the last one." (15 mins after they opened) Yesterday when I tried to price match at bestbuy they told the BB csr they were out of stock. So I called bs and took a drive down there and sure enough, they have 3 of them in the case. I drive to a different bestbuy for a price match (wanted to use up a GC I had), they call up kmart and say they just sold the last one too. :cry: (Was hoping they wouldn't call but oh well.) I told them I was just in their store and had 3 on the shelf, but BB blew me off. I drive back to kmart and now they have one left in the case. I bought it but it wasn't cool they lied about it.:cry: Can't really do anything about it...at least I got the bundle.[/QUOTE]

You have options. Go take your receipt to BB and have them PM that. Then go return the Kmart one. This was going to be my plan but I called to see if they had stock at my Kmart and no luck. I am not going to drive there to confirm (the Kmart employees are lazy and borderline incompetent) as it is completely out of my way. Plus if I PM at BB (I have giftcards to use also) I would have to drive back to Kmart and do a return.

picked up the sports champion bundle @ bb via a price match w/ nav. but should have gotten tiger woods bundle to trade in game toward used sports champion game, but good deal none the less.

[quote name='nakanenui']You have options. Go take your receipt to BB and have them PM that. Then go return the Kmart one. This was going to be my plan but I called to see if they had stock at my Kmart and no luck. I am not going to drive there to confirm (the Kmart employees are lazy and borderline incompetent) as it is completely out of my way. Plus if I PM at BB (I have giftcards to use also) I would have to drive back to Kmart and do a return.[/QUOTE]

I didn't know BB would price match a receipt. I might give that a go tomorrow then - thanks!

Maybe I missed it but will the non-Selects versions of the $14.99 Nintendo games ring up at the same price? My local store still has non-Selects copies of Twilight Princess, Animal Crossing and Super Paper Mario.

wait, so BB PM'ing a receipt ymmv or will it work? also did ppl just bring up the online price for the tiger woods bundle? considering pickin up a bundle but want teh nav. not sure wat i wanna do

I purchased the bundle from BB when it was on sale for $79.99. I had no trouble price matching the previous purchase today. I made sure the local Kmart had some on the shelf before I went to BB, but the lady at CS didnt even call to verify their stock.

[quote name='josekortez']Maybe I missed it but will the non-Selects versions of the $14.99 Nintendo games ring up at the same price? My local store still has non-Selects copies of Twilight Princess, Animal Crossing and Super Paper Mario.[/QUOTE]

The original SMG release rang up as $19.99 on Sunday.

[quote name='msriflegirl']I purchased the bundle from BB when it was on sale for $79.99. I had no trouble price matching the previous purchase today. I made sure the local Kmart had some on the shelf before I went to BB, but the lady at CS didnt even call to verify their stock.[/QUOTE]

Did you just point to the website price? Was it the Tiger Woods bundle?

Couldn't find a TW Move Bundle but I did find a Buzz! Quiz World Bundle at my Kmart :)

I found it because they cleaned their shit up. However they got rid of a lot of stuff. I thought I saw some other interesting stuff, but you can't beat a game that sells for as much as buzz quiz world does.

[quote name='SoulEdgeVII']Did you just point to the website price? Was it the Tiger Woods bundle?[/QUOTE]

I had purchased the Sports Champion bundle and I had the ad with me. If it had been the Tiger Woods bundle, I probably still would have been ok since the rep didn't bat an eye at anything and gave me my refund without issue. Go on a busy night like I did and it should help your chances.

the price difference was so drastic that my bb did call the kmart store to verify, fortunately I also called 5 minutes before entering bb to make sure the local kmart had it in stock, u also need to tell them how to search for the move bundle on the kmart website, since the kmart search bar is broken as hell

This whole PM on games totally depends on how lazy the employee is, and how much of a hard-azz the manager is. Tried again to PM the TW Move bundle and the (different) employee called the store, sat on hold for 15 minutes, asked for stock and price, and then denied me because it was not in stock. I just wish they would have gone off the website price, or just said "F this being on hold, here is your PM", but no luck for me.

This is a great deal.

My plan.

Buy the TigerWoods Bundle at K-Mart. Go to BB trade in the tigerWoods game I got from K-Mart. With the k-Mart ad I'll price match the sportsEdition Bundle.

So Ill pay $50 at K-Mart
get $30 for the TigerWoods game at bestbuy
then pay $20 out of pocket for a second Move set.

So total it would be $70 for 2 Move Controllers, 2 cameras and the sports Game.

I'm gonna try and score the Navi controller at BestBuy.

Successful PM of Tiger Woods bundle at Best Buy! I went and bought it with a Nav Controller at the regular check out aisle and then went to Customer Service for the PM. Brought a print-out of the KMart website and provided the number of a store I had called earlier that said they had it in stock. She didn't bother to call Kmart or ask about the Nav Controller.

The only drag is that I had to pay tax on the $99 price but I paid with BB credit so a minor loss.

Wanted to let everyone know I PM'ed the Sports Champions bundle at Micro Center in Columbus. They're always good to me on price matches, and for the C-Bus store, it happens to be right next door to a K-Mart, so a little extra incentive for them to PM there!

Got it for $50, just getting onto the PS Move thing now, looking forward to playing it!

If you guys are trying to PM KMart via BB, it's best to buy the bundle at full price for the free Nav controller, then return later with the receipt to PM it down to $50 (if you're looking for the free Nav controller).

I forgot to do that with my first purchase, but after everything's said and done I spent a grand total of $42 for 2x PS Eyes, 2x Move controllers, and a Nav controller :)

It may be a little tougher now that TW is OOS online... luckily I had the page open/cached on my iPod from when it still showed in-stock.

Went to the Kmart in Cleveland, OH (Lorain Rd, zip 44111) and they had 3 Tiger Woods and 2 Sports Champions bundles. Don't plan on buying either myself, but thought this could be useful to someone.

SC bundles were in the glass case, TW were on the rack near the PSN cards.

best buy sucks horse balls. i hope they file for chapter 7 liquidation.
i printed FOUR pages of photos of the kmart ads. i went to TWO bestbuys in nyc and 1 turd told me they dont price match, then the other bb called kmart all out of stock an denied selling to me. newegg or amazon will sell this cheaper on BF. f*** worstbuy

[quote name='zanbeak']best buy sucks horse balls. i hope they file for chapter 7 liquidation.
i printed FOUR pages of photos of the kmart ads. i went to TWO bestbuys in nyc and 1 turd told me they dont price match, then the other bb called kmart all out of stock an denied selling to me. newegg or amazon will sell this cheaper on BF. f*** worstbuy[/QUOTE]

The first BB is full of shit. cause that's a nationwide chain policy. They don't decide on a store by store basis. In fact, there was a lawsuit a few years back because some stores were deliberately not matching prices. I would have requested to speak to a manager and threatened to go to the BBB.

The second one, that is their right. The policy does state that the item has to be in stock and if it isn't, they will not match.

No problem getting a PM at my local BB (San Diego/Chula Vista) but the cute girl at CSR wouldn't give me the free nav controller because of their PM policy.. was kinda bummed but ended getting the bundle anyway.

Gonna try a different BB tomorrow and bring my receipt to see if i can get the controller *crossing fingers*

So I've read a couple different ways on how to score the free nav controller at BB.

One post said have the cashier price match the Move bundle from the k-mart ad and then have the cashier ring up the nav controller and it should ring up as 0.00?

Then theres the other option, pay full price and get the free nav controller. Afterwards adjust the bundle's price with customer service. But if I did this wouldn't they read the receipt and see that the controller is marked as 0.00?

Went with the buy first and then pricematch later method. Quick call to K-mart (well not really because it took about half an hour for someone to actually go to the electronics department) and PM was done!

I then traded in TWPGA12 for $30 at BB. Move, camera, and navi for only $20 essentially because I always shop at BB so the $30 is as good as cash!

I tried price matching the TW bundle at best buy and was shot down. I eventually ended up going to Kmart and found it there. Their employees are horrible. I called before going & he was like they were sold out of both bundles. When I got there I seen 4 SC & 1 TW. Smh

By the way for those who got the TW bundle and opened it. Does it have an actually UPC on the game? Or does it say not for resell? I know SC is a not for resale. I'm just trying to confirm this before I open mines. Thanks

bread's done
Back