$9.98 HD-DVD @deepdiscount.com

MIX_MASTER_ICE

CAGiversary!
http://www.deepdiscount.com/viewcategory.htm?categoryId=462364&sortby=price&count=500#listtop

You also get free shipping and probably most will get no tax added.
Aeon Flux :hd:
Top Gun :hd:
Sleepy Hollow :hd:
We Were Soldiers :hd:
Failure to Launch :hd:
Lara Croft: Tomb Raider :hd:
The Manchurian Candidate :hd:
Payback :hd:
Coming to America :hd:
Four Brothers :hd:
Hustle & Flow :hd:
Mission: Impossible :hd:
Old School :hd:
Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow :hd:
Trading Places :hd:
Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy :hd:
Black Rain :hd:
The Italian Job :hd:
Mission: Impossible II :hd:
U2 - Rattle and Hum :hd:
The Untouchables :hd:
The Warriors :hd:
Sahara :hd:

Thanks OP!! Just ordered the warriors!! I almost bought the blu-ray version the other day for 25 bucks, now I'm glad I didnt!! Thanks again!!

Thanks, OP! I'm in for Sleepy Hollow, The Italian Job, and The Manchurian Candidate. Let's keep the firesale rollin'!

just to warn you deep discount is SLOW at shipping but there prices cant be beat i am 100% happy with them even if an item goes on back order they do get it in and ship it when they do

I ordered Warriors and Old School. Warriors was backordered till 3/06 and Old School was until 2/28. Oh well, killer deals IMO. I'm loving this "we've gotta get rid of all HD DVD ASAP" mentality online retailers are adopting. Between this and the Planet Earth steal from discovery channel store, I'm beginning to be happy that the format war came to a sudden end the way it did.

Well I went ahead and ordered Payback and M:I 2. Been wanting Payback for awhile now and I decided to get M:I 2 since it is the only movie in the series that I need now after picking up M:I 1 at HV last week. Like others have said it sucks that HD DVD is dead but damn I'm lovin all these deals!!

Very nice. Good news for the new HD-DVD owners out there, and Old School HD-DVD owners as well. I'm still rocking DVD's on my SD TV, so you guys have at it. Anchorman, freaking awesome movie.

Thanks OP.

$11.06
Galaxina

$11.04
Ultimate Force

$12.20
12 Monkeys
2 Fast 2 Furious
The 40-Year-Old Virgin
American Me
Apollo 13
Army of Darkness
The Big Lebowski
Billy Madison
Born on the Fourth of July
Bruce Almighty
Bulletproof
Carlito's Way
Carlito's Way: Rise To Power
Cinderella Man
Dante's Peak
Darkman
Dawn of the Dead
Daylight
Doom
Elizabeth
End of Days
Erin Brockovich
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
The Fast and the Furious
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
For Love of the Game
The Frighteners
The Getaway
The Hulk
In Good Company
Inside Man
The Interpreter
The Last Starfighter
Lost in Translation
Mercury Rising
Mystery Men
Notting Hill
The Nutty Professor
Out of Sight
Patch Adams
Pitch Black
Pride and Prejudice
Ray
The River
Road to Bali/Road to Rio
The Rundown
Scent of a Woman
Sea of Love
Seabiscuit
Seed of Chucky
Shaun of the Dead
The Skeleton Key
Spy Game
The Sting
The Thing
Timecop
Tremors
U-571
Unleashed
Van Helsing
Buy Van Helsing
The War
The Watcher
The Wedding Date
What Dreams May Come

I'll be picking up a handful of these. fuck Bluray. Just as good quality on a better format.

Aeon Flux :hd:
Sleepy Hollow :hd:
Lara Croft: Tomb Raider :hd:
Coming to America :hd:
The Italian Job :hd:
U2 - Rattle and Hum :hd:
The Untouchables :hd:
The Warriors :hd:

I'll be looking at these.

Wow, GREAT deal you posted. Looks like the HD DVD death was a good thing after all with the prices dropping down to 1/3rd the price of Blu-Ray. HD DVD ftw!!!

See i'm also concerned about the prices going down , but if you buy new , they are not shipping untill march 7th. So if they go down , you can always cancel lol

and yes im enjoying this hd dvd firesale, to bad they lost , they had far more features and practicality then blew ray...

Since $10 is the highest I'll spend on HD media anyway, well, this is a good sale but the titles are meh. I'm interested in the Mission Impossibles, Anchorman and Old School, although I don't know that I care that much about them, or that the latter two will actually be much of an upgrade over my DVD's.

A lot of these titles also dropped at amazon to $11.95. The 10% off still works which brings them down to $10.80. It's a little bit more but they are in stock and amazon tends to ship a little bit quicker in my experience. Plus if they go down further in price in the next 30 days you can get the difference back. I don't know if DDD offers that.

^____^ DD doesn't do price adjustments... and the $10-$12 a piece is not all bad, but one tend to think the price will sink any further (hey, older UMDs are $5, i know it's not much when comparing it to HD-DVD, but UMD too, a slow "dying" format). Besides, you don't really need some of the old movies, since you're not gonna watch them :) However, comparing to the prices of dvd and BD, this sale rules. Especially with cheaper players... man, they should have done this in the beginning!

[quote name='Malik112099']MUST.......RESIST.......prices will only get cheaper.......[/QUOTE]

This is the only reason I'm not biting.

[quote name='ryan838']A lot of these titles also dropped at amazon to $11.95. The 10% off still works which brings them down to $10.80. It's a little bit more but they are in stock and amazon tends to ship a little bit quicker in my experience. Plus if they go down further in price in the next 30 days you can get the difference back. I don't know if DDD offers that.[/QUOTE]

How do you apply the 10% off?

[quote name='Dingleberry']I'm in for Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas as well as Top Gun.[/quote]

How's "Fear and Loathing In Vegas" for someone who's never seen it.

I'm trying to decide which of these I might want to double-dip on. Some, like Anchorman, I already have and don't think the HD upgrade would make the film any more enjoyable. Same with Old School...it's not the details that make it hilarious.

Goodness, those prices are nice. My HD DVD addon better not ever break!

Or I'll wait and get 'em from Amazon with Prime, hmm.

Just put in an order:

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
12 Monkeys
Sleepy Hollow
Hustle and Flow

Hopefully they end up cheaper somewhere else in the next week and a half. :roll:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']How's "Fear and Loathing In Vegas" for someone who's never seen it.[/quote]

Well i've only seen it once...and I was under the influance...

But from what I remember, I fell in love with Johnny Depps character because it's simply amazing.

Gave in and got Black Rain and Untouchables. I don't have either yet so it's not a double-dip. When will the $5 HD-DVDs start showing up?

Well I couldn't find that coupon code but ordered anyway. Picked up...

The Big Lebowski
Shaun of the Dead
Lost In Translation

All for 12.20 each. They will probably get lower but $12 each is hard to pass up just in case they don't.

[quote name='MrGranger']I'm trying to decide which of these I might want to double-dip on. Some, like Anchorman, I already have and don't think the HD upgrade would make the film any more enjoyable. Same with Old School...it's not the details that make it hilarious.[/QUOTE]

Note that Old School got 4/5 stars for video quality on highdefdigest.com (and it states it's a significant improvement over the DVD). Anchorman not as much of an upgrade. Just saying, it was enough for me to bite. ;-)

[quote name='LinkinPrime']How's "Fear and Loathing In Vegas" for someone who's never seen it.[/QUOTE]

Think of it as having sort of a 12 Monkeys tone, but made by someone on shrooms. I fucking love it.

Speaking of 12 Monkeys just picked it up along with Darkman!

Thx OP.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']How's "Fear and Loathing In Vegas" for someone who's never seen it.[/QUOTE]

It's a cult film. If you have no idea who Hunter S. Thompson is, don't give a damn about the 60s-70s culture, and don't find any humor in mind altering substances, then you're probably going to hate it.

However, if you appreciate a real depth to your satire, are a little bit bent, and think the 60s and early 70s were a fascinating time, then you're likely to find a lot to latch on to. Depp is phenomenal and Benicio del Toro was also great. It's wild, implausible, dangerous, and at times quite funny.

bread's done
Back