9.99 PS2 games @ Target (Xenosaga II, Tekken5,Death By Degrees...)

soulwish2003

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
They were price dropping most of the end cap -white price tag- games @ the Target in Viera, FL this morning. These are not 'clearance' or 'temp' price drops... They were working on the PS2 games while I was shopping. Not sure if other systems followed.

These (plus many others) are 9.99:
Tekken 5
Death by Degrees
Xenosaga II
Spongebob Battle For Bikini Bottom

...some of the 29.99 also dropped to 19.99.

Mine had Hot Shots Golf Fore come up on the price scanner at $14.99. A good price considering a used copy goes for that much at EB. 24 characters including Jak and Ratchet, with Clank and Daxter as caddies? Sign me up.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']Oh yeah, also saw Genji Priced at $9.99, wonder if that onbe also has giant crab battles :lol:[/QUOTE]

I don't remember any crabs, but there is a mantis-lion.

that game is definitely worth $10 (or $5 AC at BB)

[quote name='expane']You must be shopping at the Targets near me in Daly City/CA :(

Narnia everywhere , as if the movie wasnt bad enough the cheesy game is all up in my face[/QUOTE]

Two sons of Adam and two daughters of Eve....NARNIAAAA [I hate the commercial]

Seriously, I was "raised in church" [spent the first sunday of my life in church, yes, not even a week old and going to church] and grew up "loving" Narnia

I once spent $24 on some book about Narnia [about mythology or something, something about CS Lewis]

I think everyone who went to church has things like Narnia and Christian music shoved down their throat. I stopped liking "Christian" music at 14. I'm not a fan of Narnia anymore, I don't love it or like it anymore

but it's horrible that no matter what I do, I'll never forget little details about the world and the story..but yeah, Narnia annoys me to no end.

[quote name='Apossum']i paid $4.99 for Death By Degrees thinking it would be funny to just try out...well, I try not to live with regrets, but this will haunt me the rest of my life.[/QUOTE]

Eh, I picked it up for $5 earlier this year from Rhino and thought it was amusing enough. It's a mindless beat-em-up, but the x-ray "critical hits" are kinda neat. Nothing earth-shattering, but I wasn't complaining for $5.

[quote name='Fatesealer']Mine had Hot Shots Golf Fore come up on the price scanner at $14.99. A good price considering a used copy goes for that much at EB. 24 characters including Jak and Ratchet, with Clank and Daxter as caddies? Sign me up.[/QUOTE]

Only problem is, unlocking them is a BITCH.

meh... I searched through a couple of Targets and failed to find me a $10 Tekken 5 :cry:

The only thing I can see that's almost not completely a waste of time is Genji on PS2, you can trade it into GS/EB for $8 so with the trade 3 get extra $10, you are looking at a warping $1.5 pure profit (minus gas, etc)... :roll:

[quote name='Asgardian']meh... I searched through a couple of Targets and failed to find me a $10 Tekken 5 :cry:

The only thing I can see that's almost not completely a waste of time is Genji on PS2, you can trade it into GS/EB for $8 so with the trade 3 get extra $10, you are looking at a warping $1.5 pure profit (minus gas, etc)... :roll:[/QUOTE]

get it at best buy for $5.

also, wasn't Tekken 5 clearanced a few months ago? maybe the OP just got lucky and found a stray copy.

bread's done
Back