9 WWE Divas posing for Playboy......4 others in negotiations.

as much a fan of wrestling i am, i dont get why people get excited about this?

outside of molly, theres not a looker in the bunch.

Funny, one of those women isn't even employed by the WWE anymore. Jackie Gayda was fired in the recent round of layoffs in the women's division.

now im not trying to be on my high horse here, but it amazes me that people find wrestling entertaining. And it's usually the alpha male stereotype that seems to love it. Strange that the most homophobic group in our culture loves the most homo-erotic "sport"

naked girls on the other hand, ARE very entertaining :)

[quote name='punqsux']as much a fan of wrestling i am, i dont get why people get excited about this?

outside of molly, theres not a looker in the bunch.[/quote]

Molly? This is a joke right?

Stacy would be nice oh well.

Seeing as this link wasnt from Playboy or WWE, I am guessin there will be some sad wrestling fans when it turns out to be un true.

[quote name='GameDude']Stacy Keibler is the hottest by far, and even though I'd like to see her naked, at least she has some moral dignity.[/quote]

Yeah, if moral dignity is prancing around showing off a thong for at least one segment of the show.

I'm 99.9999999% sure the "breaking news" is false. You have to learn never to trust random sites like the one listed by the OP above.

[quote name='jeffispiked'][quote name='GameDude']Stacy Keibler is the hottest by far, and even though I'd like to see her naked, at least she has some moral dignity.[/quote]

Yeah, if moral dignity is prancing around showing off a thong for at least one segment of the show.

I'm 99.9999999% sure the "breaking news" is false. You have to learn never to trust random sites like the one listed by the OP above.[/quote]

Wouldn't someone say the same thing about cheapassgamer on his first view of our site. I mean this is a great site, but it doesn't have a recognizable name, like say nintendo.com. Basically I'm saying wwe.com=nintendo.com
wrestlezone.com=cheapassgamer.com

[quote name='GameDude']Stacy Keibler is the hottest by far, and even though I'd like to see her naked, at least she has some moral dignity.[/quote]

Yes, b/c being naked means u have no morals.

[quote name='icemanjmw13'][quote name='jeffispiked'][quote name='GameDude']Stacy Keibler is the hottest by far, and even though I'd like to see her naked, at least she has some moral dignity.[/quote]

I'm 99.9999999% sure the "breaking news" is false. You have to learn never to trust random sites like the one listed by the OP above.[/quote]

Wouldn't someone say the same thing about cheapassgamer on his first view of our site. I mean this is a great site, but it doesn't have a recognizable name, like say nintendo.com. Basically I'm saying wwe.com=nintendo.com
wrestlezone.com=cheapassgamer.com[/quote]

I dont think so. Because if someone on CAG heres a story they will give a source where they got it, Just like the OP here. He gave a link to where he found the story.

However, on that site it gives no source. So me personally, I am skeptical of it. But who knows, it could possibly be true.

[quote name='jeffispiked'][quote name='GameDude']Stacy Keibler is the hottest by far, and even though I'd like to see her naked, at least she has some moral dignity.[/quote]

Yes, I don't think she does the same things as the other chicks on there. I think nearly everyone of of those chicks has had an "accidentally" nip slip or no panties or something. I haven't yet seen one from her.

I have had a subscription to Playboy for some time now and they have had wrestling women pose for them on several occasions before, so that leads me to believe this is true. The site just screams false though. My virus scanner picked up a bug from that site when i went to visit and i was inundated with flash pop-ups. So it's possible there will be a pictoral, although i wouldn't believe their list of who is in and who is not.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']When did Jackie Gayda get fired? I hadn't heard of that at all.[/quote]
I thought she won Tuff Enuff (spelling) so she was guaranteed work for at least a year, or has it already been that long?

Well, she is also engaged to Charlie Haas and considering all the T and A they brought in by hiring the Diva Search losers I don't see why they would let Miss Jackie go. Then again, I don't see why they let Nidia and Gail go either.

this is reported on a ton of wrestling websites (very reliable ones) so i'm guessing its true. I bet the pictorial will be weak though, playboy never does a big spread and chances are only 1 picture per girl, and id imagine well see alot of covered poses. Just a guess though.

[quote name='onetrackmind']this is reported on a ton of wrestling websites (very reliable ones) so i'm guessing its true. I bet the pictorial will be weak though, playboy never does a big spread and chances are only 1 picture per girl, and id imagine well see alot of covered poses. Just a guess though.[/quote]

Ill believe it when either wwe or playboy comfirms it.

Reliable Wrestling website is an oxymoron in itself:p

[quote name='greendj27']All I want is Stacy Keibler and I never get it. Damn it.[/quote]

Agreed. I'd swap all the ladies doing the spread for the ladies definately out from it.

Hoopla, that'd be sweet.

What does moral dignity have to do with posing naked?

Jackie Gayda wasn't fired during the big mess of them. That was Jacqueline. I saw Jackie Gayda on Smackdown last week or maybe it was a few weeks ago, who knows they could have fired her by now. :) But I know she made it through the recent firings before that.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Well, she is also engaged to Charlie Haas and considering all the T and A they brought in by hiring the Diva Search losers I don't see why they would let Miss Jackie go. Then again, I don't see why they let Nidia and Gail go either.[/quote]

Jackie Gayda is very much still employed. She was at the last Smackdown Pay-Per-View, in a match. Jacqueline, the small black woman most well known for her ridiculous sweater puppets, was fired quite a long time ago, so perhaps that's where the cofusion lies.

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']Jackie Gayda wasn't fired during the big mess of them. That was Jacqueline. I saw Jackie Gayda on Smackdown last week or maybe it was a few weeks ago, who knows they could have fired her by now. :) But I know she made it through the recent firings before that.[/quote]

Beat me to it.

Ya... I don't know where that guy gets his info, but Jackie definitely wasn't fired. Despite her blatant lack of in-ring talent, she has other assets that have kept her on the roster. Actually many believe that Nidia would still have a job had she just kept her mouth shut and stayed on SD! instead of lobbying to go to Raw.

[quote name='icemanjmw13'][quote name='GuilewasNK']When did Jackie Gayda get fired? I hadn't heard of that at all.[/quote]
I thought she won Tuff Enuff (spelling) so she was guaranteed work for at least a year, or has it already been that long?[/quote]

yes, the tough enough contracts are over. nidia was fired, so was shaniqua. but they are keeping around maven and jackie, I heard the tough enough 3 guys are still in training (one of them might have been "johnny nitro" for awhile, I dunno)

[quote name='craven_fiend']too bad stephanie, trish, and stacy aren't going to pose.[/quote]

Yep, those were the 3 I'd want to see over the rest of them. Torrie might not be too bad though.

[quote name='javeryh'][quote name='GameDude']Stacy Keibler is the hottest by far, and even though I'd like to see her naked, at least she has some moral dignity.[/quote]

What does moral dignity have to do with posing naked?[/quote]

People with self-respect don't typically go naked for magazines. If your wife or gf started stripping, I'd bet you think she didn't have a lot of pride.

I agree with zlegend, wwe been hiring alot of sluts lately. Why can wrestling be about wrestling nowadays and not t&a

What is the big deal? There are already plenty of almost naked pics of Trish and Stacy out there.

And Molly is very conservative so I doubt that she is in talks to do playboy. She rarely ever wrestles in anything but long pants.

[quote name='Scorch']BREAKING NEWS: WrestleZone is an extremely unreliable source![/quote]

AGREE'D. Rajah.com and 3strandwrestling.com are the ones I trust the most. WrestleZone is a BS website. DO NOT BELIEVE THIS.

And about seeing it on a lot of other websites, a lot of wrestling websites either steal or borrow storys. It's not on Rajah or 3SW, so I dounbt it's true. Don't hold your breath.

bread's done
Back