.99 gamecube controller extensions and .99 gamecube games @ dollertree

ghost of a ghost

CAG Veteran
Dollertree in Baton Rouge, Louisiana has the controller extension for gamecube for only .99! and these games for .99 also,

Eternal Darkness
Zoocube
Virtua Striker 2002
Pacman Fever

the lady there told me that they had more games, but have been selling alot of them.
dollertree is a national chain i believe, so its worth checking out if you have one near you. Im going to the 2 other locations near me tomorrow

i belive in the cords but not the game theres no way they are selling games for a buck lol

if so everyone toss in 5 bucks for gas money we are going on a road trip

for reals if someone can pick me up ED and like 10 controller extensions i will paypal over some cash

this has to be the hugest YMMV in the history of CAG or the OP is a dollar tree employee and they are trying to attract business

I've got two dollars store literally right across the street from each other, so I'm definately going to have to check this out.

Too good to be true. This has got to be a joke - why would a 99 cent store carry current videogames? The story would have been more believable if the items were of the Intellivision/Atari variety.

Ive seen 9.99 walmart - other store bargin bin pc games there for .99 cents. So i have faith that they may be a chance that they are carrying some crappy games.

[quote name='Theenternal']Ive seen 9.99 walmart - other store bargin bin pc games there for .99 cents. So i have faith that they may be a chance that they are carrying some crappy games.[/quote]

Have you really?
Have you really?
Have you really?
Have you really?

:lol:

[quote name='guessed'][quote name='Theenternal']Ive seen 9.99 walmart - other store bargin bin pc games there for .99 cents. So i have faith that they may be a chance that they are carrying some crappy games.[/quote]

Have you really?
Have you really?
Have you really?
Have you really?

:lol:[/quote]

You only responded 4 times to ONE of his questions! What about the other three...?

Well, I happened to see this topic just before going out, and on the way home I drove right by a Dollar Tree...so, like any good CAG I went and checked it out. No games, just a bunch of no-name kids movies on DVD, but I DID find a no-name XBox S-Video cable for $1.

yea i saw the kid movies
they also had Dennis Rodman unleashed (something like that) on VHS

it looked funny

Smokeytb Wrote:
What the hell is a dollar tree?

Ive never heard of them.
Dollartree is a discount store where everything in the store is a dollar or less, most of the time the stuff is overpriced worthless shit!

i was at dollar tree yesterday, didn't see any games. did buy a zen garden. most of the stuff is crap like said in the above post, but i've found some good stuff their for a dollar, i've probably spent at least 20 bucks there buying stuff ever since the one near me opened.

i went to one here and No games, went to another and they had the cables but no games

(i asked someone about the games and they did say that some dollar trees did get some Gamecube games but they though they was demo games or something like that

I think teh OP just wanted to make an impact or a grand entrance, cause this is their first post. I doubt Eternal Darkness would be there for a buck, let alone any Cube game. Now I can see those shitty PC games for a buckm bt not a Cube game.

[quote name='ilovemyapplesduh']I have seen new ps1 controllers for $1 at dollar tree and dreamcast rfu adapters[/quote]

Not 1st party, are they?

Next time you're in a Dollar Tree, look at the generic Hamburger Helper they carry. The picture on the box looks like someone ate some noodles and hamburger, puked it back up on a plate, and they took a picture of it.

It is easy to find. They usually put it right between the Xbox games and the Dreamcast broadband adaptors.

About ten years ago the 99 Cent Stores chain here in Los Angeles had a spread of Intellivision games and on other occasions Atari 2600 games. They may eventually have gotten in stuff from later generations after they were thoroughly obsolete but I don't go in there much anymore. The timing, if consistent, should mean PS1 and GBC games will turn up soon.

I'd be stunned to see GameCube titles in there. Especially something decent like Eternal Darkness. The trade value alone would have me grabbing an armload and posting the news here.

Yeah this is YMMV or bogus.

I did once buy 5 copies of Peter Gabriel's Xplora (PC software) for $1.99 each at a dollar store . . . sold them for over $20 each on ebay :rofl:

it seems that some of you will surprisingly believe any thing....i know we've had some good deals on here, and this isnt the best....but if you can't smell bullcrap, than you need to get your penis out of your nose

I live in NE Ohio and I've picked up a lot of GBA and PS stuff at the Dollar Trees here. I have gotten (or seen) 1) GameCube Controller Extention Cables 2) S Video Cable for GC 3) Several GB and GBC cases (X-men, Powerpuff) 4) GBA SP square case (Green, Ugly Hulk) 5) Playstation Memory Cards 6) N64 Memory Cards 7) Dreamcast Memory Cards 8 ) Dreamcast Controllers 9) Car Adapter for GBC 10) Crappy GBC light 11) Playstation Controllers 12) GBA light (assorted varieties) 13) GBA magnifier and light 14) GBA AC adapter (doesn't work too well) 15) PS Extention Cables for Controllers

...But I've never seen games. The accessories are never first party, but usually Nyco.

Here, we also have a store called "Deal$." There aren't that many of them, but they are also a $1-everthing store. I can guarantee you that if you go to the stores in my area, you WILL find some type of gaming gear. I've never been in there when there hasn't been any.

Sara

While I really don't think it's true, Dollar Tree is a huge chain and they have buying power that other Dollar Stores just don't have (I worked in a Dollar Store that was not part of a chain for 6 years and you wouldn't believe some of the stuff that came into the store that could be bought for $1, though the only video game item we ever had was GBA cases)

bread's done
Back