999$ raised in charity lowball!!!! Check OP for totals and PMS for payment info.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Congrats on the wedding anniversary, how long have you been married?[/QUOTE]
4 years on thursday the 9th.....did you notice the nerd cake? Totally not my idea. She tried to get me a pac and mrs pac wedding cake topper but the guy wanted 250 bucks to custom make one! It was way overpriced. Then again getting married is way overpriced.

king of the mountain!

Also interested in your Monsters Vs Aliens on 360. So if there is something else on my list that catches your eye let me know.

I'm looking for a PSP or a DS. If I have your wants lets make a trade! Enjoy
signature_deepthakur.jpg
:)

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']
TalesOfVesperia_Edit_035.jpg

Estelle, Rita & Captain Karol say you get to go up.

Also I didnt get a chance to make it to post office today. Will ship it tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

i love it

back up....my buddy has a copy of left 4 dead in mint condition that he wants to trade for Fallout 3. if you want to do that let me know

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']CML for KH 1 and 2 as well as FF7 Advent Children blu-ray.[/QUOTE]
Didn't really find anything. Thanks for looking.

free bump

Hey man if you haven't got any shirts yet don't worry about it. I had a nice suprise for my birthday they other day. My mom and dad got me one of the steel city champs shirts. Thank you though.

If you do have some I would of course still pay you.

bread's done
Back