*@_@* GET ALL YoUR LocKeRZ InViTeS HeRe *@_@* LoCkErZ InViTeZ CoNgA LiNe

Still waiting for a reply back on my banning. 7 days of waiting, I've emailed them 2 more times asking about my account. It would be nice if they would at least get back to me. Still pissed I lost 250 ptz and have to start from scratch.

[quote name='DiscoDuck8k']Got my copy of Batman yesterday.

If you redeemed something, you should probably be getting it soon.[/QUOTE]

Did you get a shipping e-mail?

Announcing "Odyss Amnesty Week."
If you got your PTZ in unfair or illegitimate ways, you'll want to know that Odyss, our Lockerz dog, has asked us to give you one LAST chance to come clean.
You have until 11:59 PM EST on November 13, 2009 to email us at [email protected] and confess how you cheated (when, how, and how many PTZ). We will remove those PTZ from your account. You won’t be banned -- as long as you continue to follow Lockerz terms, conditions and rules.
If you don't email us, and we discover you have cheated, your PTZ will be set to ZERO (including your game, login, invitation and dailies PTZ) and you’ll risk termination of your Lockerz membership, as well as cancellation of any pending prize redemption.
We strongly urge you to take Odyss up on his offer.
- The Lockerz Crew

So basically they can't catch anyone cheating so they want people to fess up.....they are so far over their heads with this....

[quote name='sjconway87']Announcing "Odyss Amnesty Week."
If you got your PTZ in unfair or illegitimate ways, you'll want to know that Odyss, our Lockerz dog, has asked us to give you one LAST chance to come clean.
You have until 11:59 PM EST on November 13, 2009 to email us at [email protected] and confess how you cheated (when, how, and how many PTZ). We will remove those PTZ from your account. You won’t be banned -- as long as you continue to follow Lockerz terms, conditions and rules.
If you don't email us, and we discover you have cheated, your PTZ will be set to ZERO (including your game, login, invitation and dailies PTZ) and you’ll risk termination of your Lockerz membership, as well as cancellation of any pending prize redemption.
We strongly urge you to take Odyss up on his offer.
- The Lockerz Crew

So basically they can't catch anyone cheating so they want people to fess up.....they are so far over their heads with this....[/QUOTE]

LOL I was thinking the same thing..

So did any of the Z-Listers here get anything during the restock?

I got one of my prizes yesterday. Instead of Mario and Sonic at the (Summer) Olympics, they sent me M&S at the Winter Olympics. :D

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']So did any of the Z-Listers here get anything during the restock?

I got one of my prizes yesterday. Instead of Mario and Sonic at the (Summer) Olympics, they sent me M&S at the Winter Olympics. :D[/QUOTE]

how long did it take to get prize. i think I got in on a Wii not sure got an email but havent checked if points were taken away. where did they ship from?

[quote name='lakers2008']how long did it take to get prize. i think I got in on a Wii not sure got an email but havent checked if points were taken away. where did they ship from?[/QUOTE]

New Jersey I think. Have to check my invoice again. This was during the October refresh (I believe the first one).

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']So did any of the Z-Listers here get anything during the restock?

I got one of my prizes yesterday. Instead of Mario and Sonic at the (Summer) Olympics, they sent me M&S at the Winter Olympics. :D[/QUOTE]

I got a Wii. :D

Is there any chance I can get in on the conga? I already have an account, though, so I feel bad about taking a referral from one of the queued people.

Somebody just offered to buy my site,lol. Got my ipod 64 gb in Tuesday and just got around to taking a picture:
4158299683_dd9b9034c0.jpg

Too funny. My brother ordered something on the Z-Lister Only day and got a message like 1.5 months later saying his order got canceled because he "cheated". They don;t offer an explanation or proof. Just say you cheated and that they will let you stay but your points and orders are nullified. Pretty lame after putting up with all their bullshit for so long.

bread's done
Back