*@_@* GET ALL YoUR LocKeRZ InViTeS HeRe *@_@* LoCkErZ InViTeZ CoNgA LiNe

Just tried for a few things that were in stock. The ptz boutique page loads fast, but once you click an item it's death. And yes, every time I loaded it different things were in stock.

Well, I just wasted 55 minutes for nothing. Not even the USB drives were in stock. The points boutique shows different things in stock each time you check it, but EVERYTHING is "fresh out." :roll:

W.........T...............F.........?! :bomb:

Was ANYTHING available at the 1 PM refresh?!

They said that there will be another refresh in a few weeks, but it will start with the Z-listers being able to get prizes, then everyone else will have a go at what's left.

Why do I have a feeling that there's going to be a problem with THAT scenario? :cry:

Three monthly refreshes on this site and I STILL haven't gotten anything....

[quote name='FreeStuffFan85']Why do I have a feeling that there's going to be a problem with THAT scenario? :cry:[/QUOTE]

The Z-listers will redeem everything they have in stock before anyone else can have a go at it. :roll:

[quote name='Crimsonscyes']The Z-listers will redeem everything they have in stock before anyone else can have a go at it. :roll:[/QUOTE]

EXACTLY what I was thinking when I first read the "Z-listers first" on their Facebook.

I have a feeling that some of the *Z-listers* won't be able to get anything at all because other Z-listers will get all the prizes available (since the site IS international now). And Lockerz will use that tired line "oh we didn't realize things would be so crazy" when they don't have enough for everyone else (i.e most of their members).

It's been a few months now, they've got ALL these members signed up and this month was "a surprise?!" Really?! If Lockerz was U.S. only...MAYBE the last day of refreshing could be a "surprise." But the members outside of the U.S. had all these months to save ptz and NOW they're finally able to use them. What did they EXPECT to happen?

*Sigh* They just need to set up the site to let members order prizes they want WHENEVER they want them and put everyone on a waiting list. Once the prizes come in, ship them to the members on the list and keep it going like that. No crazy offline problems and everyone's happy. :applause:

Sorry about the rant, guys. :)

And now...back to my typing for Club Bing. I have GUARANTEED prizes that I need to get.

[quote name='JocularMango']Are they updating again today?[/QUOTE]

Nope!

They only planned four refreshes this month: yesterday at 6 and 8 PM. This morning at 7 (which turned into 8 o'clock) and just now at 1 PM (all Eastern times).

Lockerz said that there will be another refresh "in the coming weeks" but they won't announce the actual day...until that actual day. They also said that next month's refresh will start with Z-listers first and then everyone else will have a chance to get something.

The only thing that they haven't clarified is if the next refresh (which will probably be next month) is the same refresh as the "Z-listers first" one they mentioned or if that will be the second refresh after a first "every man for himself" refresh.

[quote name='Ye0ldmario']every time i click on a a redeem now button i get this page does not exist[/QUOTE]

I think their site crashed or something, the whole thing is glitched.

For the 7 am and 1 pm prize drops, I had my info in for the PSPs and got error messages both times. Am I mad? Actually, not really. Now I get to save up my ptz and hopefully will have better luck next time. Hopefully everybody who's sworn off Lockerz will stick to their word.

Now that we're past the 1pm posting, we'll focus over the coming days on a Z-list only redemption plus a completely new general prize redemption process that incorporates the feedback from our members worldwide as well as the tough lessons learned from the overwhelming traffic from the past 24 hours. As always, we welcome your ideas. We've received many good ones and for those we're most appreciative.

Seems like they're done for the day. :cry:

I'm trying to calculate how many points I will have next time they restock in November. I have 201 now and I get 2 for logging in daily and 4 a day for answering the daily. I may have somewhere around the 400-500 mark.

And I remember hearing in december when they launch the full site they are gonna delete everybodys points to start over with raised prices, and more ways to earn points

[quote name='Ye0ldmario']And I remember hearing in december when they launch the full site they are gonna delete everybodys points to start over with raised prices, and more ways to earn points[/QUOTE]

When did they say that?.... :whistle2:s

[quote name='Vulgarism']For the 7 am and 1 pm prize drops, I had my info in for the PSPs and got error messages both times. Am I mad? Actually, not really. Now I get to save up my ptz and hopefully will have better luck next time. Hopefully everybody who's sworn off Lockerz will stick to their word.[/QUOTE]

...from the guys that's gotten prizes from Lockerz before. :lol:

Naw, I think everyone who's REALLY serious about giving up on Lockerz will just get "replaced" (in number) by the newer members and the international members that STILL haven't used their ptz yet.

Every single month has been crazier than the last and November will be no different. I will be VERY shocked if Lockerz STILL doesn't have their act together next month. They can't expect things to be "sane" when prizes are gone in minutes and their members are global now. People WILL refresh if your site is constantly "offline." :roll:

Once they can keep it stable, things might be a little better. Prizes will still go fast though.

[quote name='Ye0ldmario']us Z-listers didn't find 20 people to join under us for nothing, we brought them more members, so we should get 1st dibs[/QUOTE]

Understandable, but it won't matter if OTHER Z-listers get to all the available prizes before some of you guys do. You've been warned! I'll TRY not to say "I told you guys so" next month...but I won't make any promises just yet. :lol:

And if the next refresh is on November 15th, like the last few, you'll have 30 days of 6 ptz apiece: 180 ptz (381 total ptz for you...math is your friend ;)).

Z LIST ONLY. YES. WIN.

Now that we're past the 1pm posting, we'll focus over the coming days on a Z-list only redemption plus a completely new general prize redemption process that incorporates the feedback from our members worldwide as well as the tough lessons ...learned from the overwhelming traffic from the past 24 hours. As always, we welcome your ideas. We've received many good ones and for those we're most appreciative.

I'm pretty sure they will be raising prices the next time around. I have a feeling things will start to become ridiculously expensive and hence, the prizes will actually be in stock for once.

[quote name='hmbtnguy']I'm pretty sure they will be raising prices the next time around. I have a feeling things will start to become ridiculously expensive and hence, the prizes will actually be in stock for once.[/QUOTE]
Yesterday they said they are going to do one more at the current prize level and then they will raise the points.

[quote name='hmbtnguy']I'm pretty sure they will be raising prices the next time around. I have a feeling things will start to become ridiculously expensive and hence, the prizes will actually be in stock for once.[/QUOTE]

Not unless they do something with all the cheats/hacks... Youtube is full of videos on them. I saw one guy get several thousand points in like 2 mins.

Some dude on youtube got Beatles rock band, GTA 4 (ps3), an xbox 360 elite, and a ps3 slim

No way you could get all that without cheating

So, I'm really confused now.

I just woke up, and I'm hearing how they won't be doing any restocking until next month. How's that possible when it seems like almost nobody got anything? And they're now pushing off the site launch date until december? With raised prices on everything?

Uh.... Does anybody know answers to this?

Just why does Lockerz seem to be run by profound fucking morons? Opening on a 100% international level so quickly, what a bunch of fucking fools.

[quote name='FreeStuffFan85']...from the guys that's gotten prizes from Lockerz before. :lol:

Naw, I think everyone who's REALLY serious about giving up on Lockerz will just get "replaced" (in number) by the newer members and the international members that STILL haven't used their ptz yet.

Every single month has been crazier than the last and November will be no different. I will be VERY shocked if Lockerz STILL doesn't have their act together next month. They can't expect things to be "sane" when prizes are gone in minutes and their members are global now. People WILL refresh if your site is constantly "offline." :roll:

Once they can keep it stable, things might be a little better. Prizes will still go fast though.

Understandable, but it won't matter if OTHER Z-listers get to all the available prizes before some of you guys do. You've been warned! I'll TRY not to say "I told you guys so" next month...but I won't make any promises just yet. :lol:

And if the next refresh is on November 15th, like the last few, you'll have 30 days of 6 ptz apiece: 180 ptz (381 total ptz for you...math is your friend ;)).[/QUOTE]

Invites as well

[quote name='FreeStuffFan85']...from the guys that's gotten prizes from Lockerz before. :lol:

And if the next refresh is on November 15th, like the last few, you'll have 30 days of 6 ptz apiece: 180 ptz (381 total ptz for you...math is your friend ;)).[/QUOTE]

Hey, I've done everything I've had to to get my items and just because I've gotten prizes before shouldn't mean I get pushed aside. Well a certain number of people keep bitching because they didn't get anything, I don't see why it should hurt other members who aren't letting ONE month turn them into lunatics [not the most fitting word :D]

The 500 point surprise gift was pretty bitching, to be honest... Four games you can choose on your own... Damnnn....

They've already said they're going to keep the prices the same next time.

[quote name='Dareb']
I just woke up, and I'm hearing how they won't be doing any restocking until next month. How's that possible when it seems like almost nobody got anything? And they're now pushing off the site launch date until december? With raised prices on everything?[/QUOTE]

It's possible because Lockerz is very similar to a scam site. Yes, they do have legitimate prizes, but the quantities are abysmally small. They only stock around 2-3 of each item, and considering the amount of members the site gets, it's definitely a cheat.

This is confirmed by the fact that Lockerz opened their site up to include users from the entire world. Lockerz already didn't even have enough supply for their US members, they simply use the low price points as a way to get people to join. So Lockerz gets the benefit of taking tons of data from all the surveys, and they get to do it basically for free considering they know full well they can't even supply prizes to 0.1% of all their members.

So just how many people even got prizes yesterday? Like, I don't think I've come across a single person who did.

And to those who say they'll be raising prices but allowing more ptz accumulation and more ways to gain them to balance it out, well, what about the ptz everyone got PRIOR to that? Will people just be stuck with their hilariously inadequate ptz numbers?

[quote name='hmbtnguy']
This is confirmed by the fact that Lockerz opened their site up to include users from the entire world. Lockerz already didn't even have enough supply for their US members, they simply use the low price points as a way to get people to join. So Lockerz gets the benefit of taking tons of data from all the surveys, and they get to do it basically for free considering they know full well they can't even supply prizes to 0.1% of all their members.[/QUOTE]
I agree with this, last months restock they couldn't even handle only the US members, then they went ahead and allowed international members to redeem prizes from the same restock.. they could have simply created a domain name for each region of the world if they cared that much about the members, but it just shows they want as many members as possible, and keep using the same excuses each restock. The whole restock at a specific time is fail from the start. I'm just glad I got a PSP last restock because I was lucky & I don't see them improving from their past mistakes.
My 2 cents.

Z-List-only prizes will encourage more fake invites. Raising prizes won't change anything: people will still be able to redeem them.

They should've kept it to US (and Canada) only until they ironed out all the bugs.

I've still got a problem with my daily login PTZ not showing up. They said that could be fixed by clearing your cache on the 15th, but, no luck. What can I do? I don't know if its even worthwhile to email them.

Stupid shits banned my account with 250 ptz for no reason. Got wrong password even though it was right. Sent an email to support and still haven't heard back from them. Lockerz fucking sucks.....

[quote name='Dareb']So just how many people even got prizes yesterday? Like, I don't think I've come across a single person who did.

And to those who say they'll be raising prices but allowing more ptz accumulation and more ways to gain them to balance it out, well, what about the ptz everyone got PRIOR to that? Will people just be stuck with their hilariously inadequate ptz numbers?[/QUOTE]

everybody goes back to 0

definetly should have kept it to usa and canada only

[quote name='Ye0ldmario']everybody goes back to 0

definetly should have kept it to usa and canada only[/QUOTE]

....No, wait, what? EVERYBODY goes back to 0? Where on earth have you heard this? When does it go into effect? That can't be even remotely right.

So what about people who've had Zlist for a long time prior to this? What happens to all the unspent points and the timeframe for Zlist?

[quote name='Ye0ldmario']I remember them saying it. When the site goes into full launch everybody will start from scratch.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but where? Do you know of what'll happen to Zlist members, or anybody who missed out on spending PTZ during the insane restock days?

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Stupid shits banned my account with 250 ptz for no reason. Got wrong password even though it was right. Sent an email to support and still haven't heard back from them. Lockerz fucking sucks.....[/QUOTE]

That doesn't mean your are banned. They do that from time to time just because of site problems.

Can somebody answer my questions?

On another note, if Lockerz is going to be this terrible, I might just donate all my ptz to their charity drives.

[quote name='help1']That doesn't mean your are banned. They do that from time to time just because of site problems.[/QUOTE]
Well it would be nice if they would get back to me about it. It's been 3 days and still nothing. I totally missed the restocks and it looks like I won't be getting the account back. Uh so frustrating :bomb::bomb:

Hey guys, I don't want to do a disservice to everyone here who wants to keep this going, I just really don't have the time to keep track with my current filming/writing schedule. If there is anyone who would like to take over this thread, and a moderator would be willing to do this for us, I would be glad to hand it over to you.

[quote name='Ye0ldmario']Anyone see the videos they uploaded?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I want my 2 minutes back. :)
Only reason I watched was hoping to get a couple points for viewing.

I watched the first one. Wonder how much they paid to get those people to say that? But the better question still remains... Where are they getting the money for this site?

bread's done
Back