*@_@* GET ALL YoUR LocKeRZ InViTeS HeRe *@_@* LoCkErZ InViTeZ CoNgA LiNe

Hmph. Should have figured it would take 6 minutes to load after I clicked redeem.

Unless you somehow get your pages to load in a few seconds, this is pretty much hopeless.

[quote name='mistymayem']I have honestly had the worst day ever and this just makes it so much better...[/QUOTE]
Can't be worse than my birthday I spent in a mental ward drugged up with thorazine and something else. Cheer up :p

yep homerun looks like it.. Please post pics if you actually get the item. Personally I agree with whoever posted the thing about how does this site make money. Seems strange they just give prizes even as ridiculous as this is.

The site might make money by the dailies we do... daily. It might be a marketing program to learn what people would spend money on, and to give us incentive to take part, they give us stuff.

[quote name='EeveeFanboy']The site might make money by the dailies we do... daily. It might be a marketing program to learn what people would spend money on, and to give us incentive to take part, they give us stuff.[/QUOTE]

That is exactly how they do it, they are surveying members with the dallies, polling interest of the general population. This was my first time trying this but I don't think I'll try doing it again.

I ended up donating my points to some of the charity options (even those timed out a couple times). If you don't plan on coming back I suggest some of you do the same as well.

If you can't get your game or your Wii you plan on playing or selling, might as well give someone in India some drinking water.

[quote name='Ye0ldmario']Another thing you guys can do is open up the tab with the prize you want, and refresh it.[/QUOTE]
I tried that, but I kept on getting errors. Might help for tomorrow though.

Is this daily PTZ game seriously delayed for another few weeks? This site launch has been such an incredible disaster. I can understand running into problems, but this is atrocious.

[quote name='Ye0ldmario']Nice, the ipods are up @ 200, i only have 193. Darnit.[/QUOTE]

Says they;re in stock......BUT THEY'RE NOT!

[quote name='Visc']desktop backgrounds? seriously?[/QUOTE]

The iPOD skins were always a laughably shitty prize....but this takes it to a whole new level....

This is weird, on my main lockerz page it says "1 accepted friend
19 to go" when i have about 21 accepted friends already. Even in the top right corner its says i am a z-lister.

Should i be worried?

[quote name='macontosh2000']This is weird, on my main lockerz page it says "1 accepted friend
19 to go" when i have about 21 accepted friends already. Even in the top right corner its says i am a z-lister.

Should i be worried?[/QUOTE]

Nah, I went from like 264 ptz to 212, and I know it's not like my ptz are gone forever. They're just having a lot of problems. Honestly, opening this up to every country was a bad idea. Everything the site went through the past two prize drops was nothing compared to what they're going through now. People are getting pissed off and saying they won't come back... I honestly hope they don't.

We have posted another wave. We will also be throwing items back into stock that were redeemed through fraud tonight. Next big post is at 7am.

[quote name='Ye0ldmario']We have posted another wave. We will also be throwing items back into stock that were redeemed through fraud tonight. Next big post is at 7am.[/QUOTE]

Does that mean they're updating again later tonight, or did they mean prizes that were redeemed through fraud at 6pm and 9pm today?

[quote name='Vulgarism']Nah, I went from like 264 ptz to 212, and I know it's not like my ptz are gone forever. They're just having a lot of problems. Honestly, opening this up to every country was a bad idea. Everything the site went through the past two prize drops was nothing compared to what they're going through now. People are getting pissed off and saying they won't come back... I honestly hope they don't.[/QUOTE]

USA and Canada only?

[quote name='Crimsonscyes']Does that mean they're updating again later tonight, or did they mean prizes that were redeemed through fraud at 6pm and 9pm today?[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking [hoping] they mean tomorrow morning. Check out the lastest post on facebook... Their posts were getting 1000+ comments in ten minutes earlier in the night, and now they're getting smaller in post count... I'm hoping that means people have given up on Lockerz :D

[quote name='Ye0ldmario']Of course all that's left are the iphone skins.[/QUOTE]

And those sweet desktop graphics.....

I honestly have no idea why they would open something that didn't pass a stress test in one country to the entire fucking world...

Well, I'm really disheartened too. I was hoping to save up for PS3 before christmas relatively quickly before christmas, but with the daily games being pushed off for another few weeks....

Jesus christ what were they thinking? Opening this up on an INTERNATIONAL level so quickly? Who the living fuck thought it would be a good idea to open this site up to third and second world countries in general?

bread's done
Back