*@_@* GET ALL YoUR LocKeRZ InViTeS HeRe *@_@* LoCkErZ InViTeZ CoNgA LiNe

[quote name='finsfan0210']im at 76 at this rate i won't have anough for a game for a week[/QUOTE]

Will the games even be there in a week?

I still got about a week and a half wait before I get to 100 PTZ... :roll:

Back up. A bunch of games and a few decals.. should I wait to see if there's anything decent for under 60 points, or just get a decal and be done with it?

[quote name='macontosh2000']I tried to send you one but it says your e-mail is already in the system[/QUOTE]

Ahh thanks. I guess someone sent me one.

[quote name='ASB37']Ahh thanks. I guess someone sent me one.[/QUOTE]

It's not even that, for some reason it does not read all e-mails. I tried to send one to my gf, and it said the same thing. Sent you a PM check it out.

So...how was the prize grabbing today, guys?

Work sucked...if anyone cares.

I've been trying to log onto the Lockerz site for 30 mintues now and I keep getting a blank screen. :roll:

Has the 3rd wave hit yet, or no? Anyone know what time the next batch of prizes will be up?

I only have 66 Ptz right now, so I probably won't be getting anything today, but I still wanted to answer the new daily and see if anything was added. I hope that most of you guys get SOMETHING before today is over (all that patience and perseverance should be rewarded, right? :D).

Earlier today, this really felt like Black Friday. Everyone was eager with anticipation (myself included), only to be bummed out when "the store opened with the price of the doorbusters being doubled." :lol: I didn't even get to see the prizes, and I'm still bummed out that so many people were/are unable to get the good stuff because most of those prizes are more than 100 Ptz.

Oh, well. Lockerz...put some good "attainable" prizes for people under the "average" and prove me wrong. For now, I'm sticking to my Bing games until I can acutally log on to the Lockerz site. I don't care how much my day sucked...I'm getting something free from somebody today. And if Lockerz doesn't want to make that happen, then there's always next week...I hope.

Well everything was off an on, they jaced up the prices of everything as predicted. They had prototype for 60 points for like 5 minutes, someone on here managed to snag a copy before they ran out. Other then that it looks like the server is being raped from all the people going on. As of now all that's available is Grand slam tennis for wii @ 100 points. Everything else was snagged.

Was ok for me, managed to get Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection (360) just to make sure I got something, but it cost me 100 ptz. No biggie though since zlist plus dailies and invites over the next week should get me enough for another 100 ptz game.

[quote name='Ye0ldmario']Well everything was off an on, they jaced up the prices of everything as predicted. They had prototype for 60 points for like 5 minutes, someone on here managed to snag a copy before they ran out. Other then that it looks like the server is being raped from all the people going on. As of now all that's available is Grand slam tennis for wii @ 100 points. Everything else was snagged.[/QUOTE]

NICE! I was hoping to snag a copy of that game. It looked like a lot of fun. Hopefully I can get a copy some time in the future, if it's still on their prize list.

[quote name='Sdawg']Was ok for me, managed to get Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection (360) just to make sure I got something, but it cost me 100 ptz. No biggie though since zlist plus dailies and invites over the next week should get me enough for another 100 ptz game.[/QUOTE]

Congrats. So, is 100 Ptz the new price for everything now? From reading all you guys' posts, I'm guessing so...but I haven't been able to see the prize list yet.

Is the site working for any of you? I've been refreshing it for an hour now and still...a blank page. Those servers must've been tag-team raped by the looks of things. Yesterday the site came up after every other refresh, but they must be dealing with A LOT of traffic right now.

@FreeStuffFan, yeah 100 ptz is what games are coming up as now, Prototype came out for 60, but it was most likely just an error on their end.

lol guys i think someone is messing with the site

i just got a blank white screen with a strange little message...

it said hellllllllloooooooo
it was only up for a second

[quote name='luckyamiror777']lol guys i think someone is messing with the site

i just got a blank white screen with a strange little message...

it said hellllllllloooooooo
it was only up for a second[/QUOTE]

I saw the same thing.

This is the message I get whan I go to their site:

If you can see this page, it means that your Scalr farm configured succesfully.

Anyone else see this message?

It looks like Sclar is a google application of some type maybe but other than that I'm in the dark on this one. I'll just keep refreshing and hoping that I can get in shortly.

bread's done
Back