*@_@* GET ALL YoUR LocKeRZ InViTeS HeRe *@_@* LoCkErZ InViTeZ CoNgA LiNe

Lockerz.com is temporarily down for upgrades.Please check back in a bit.
Thanks, The Lockerz Team

What I get..

[quote name='spidamatrix']Site is still down, wonder if they are going to update more once they get back up, they never did do that last replenishment.[/QUOTE]

Getting in no problem now, actually... Check back and see if you can get in.

you can take me off the referal list ive been up for about 4 days and nothing plus next friday im done with lockerz im getting a game and leaving that site

Lawl....they didn't even put up those "sweet vintage concert tees for only 35 ptz"

fuck Kathy
fuck Lockerz
fuck their stupid rings, shoes, bags and vespas.

Btw, I just noticed this so I thought I'd post it here: Each email can only receive 1 invite now, instead of being able to receive them until they join. Don't know when they changed this, so if it's really old new just ignore the post,lol.

@spidamatrix
no kathy said in her wall or lockerz wall no more price raising,
and supposedly they will TRIPLE the amount of xbox games.
they got hacked and sites gonna be slow a ton..
prizes she said are gonna be shipped in a week or 10 days... so much better than live search club

[quote name='deddie123']@spidamatrix
prizes she said are gonna be shipped in a week or 10 days... so much better than live search club[/QUOTE]

Hope so, I only said that because I just had e-mailed lockerz about this before posting it on here, and here was the response..

PTZ may or may not go up in the upcoming restock. It all depends on the amount of members that join Lockerz. Keep earning PTZ and check back for cool prizes.

[quote name='deddie123']@spidamatrix
prizes she said are gonna be shipped in a week or 10 days... so much better than live search club[/QUOTE]

Wow some asshole had to ruin it for the rest of us by hacking the site. Not blaming you, just some asshole on the internet trying to get free shit. Imma find this foo and shoot out his kneecaps.

But anyways, Shipping IS faster than LSC, but with the inventory more like WebridesTV (where they buy a little of a little), I'd say LSC wins in the long run, cause at least you have a chance of getting prizes. On Lockerz, you either have to be extrememly lucky, or have a fast ass internet connection, so I doubt I'm actually going to get anything from the beta.

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']Wow some asshole had to ruin it for the rest of us by hacking the site. Not blaming you, just some asshole on the internet trying to get free shit. Imma find this foo and shoot out his kneecaps.

But anyways, Shipping IS faster than LSC, but with the inventory more like WebridesTV (where they buy a little of a little), I'd say LSC wins in the long run, cause at least you have a chance of getting prizes. On Lockerz, you either have to be extrememly lucky, or have a fast ass internet connection, so I doubt I'm actually going to get anything from the beta.[/QUOTE]

yeah lsc is much better cuz its so much more reliable.... new prizes soon for lsc as they say an 8 mp canon camera and an camcorder and other new electronics.

posted 4 hours ago on facebook but...
Due to the incredible traffic our members have genrated over the past few days, our site has had growing pains trying to keep up. We continue to be amazed and thankful for you support, and appreciate your patience. The plan is to replenish the site again late next week. We will send another update on Tuesday letting you know the date of replenishment. Thanks again.

so we have to wait till tuesday to find out when they will restock which will probably mean they wont restock on friday so we have to wait even more???? wow im tryin so hard to stay until fall but its tough.....

Quick question. Any chance the PSP Rock Band Bundle could be the real PSP Rock Band Bundle, with the PSP? Because it's 100 points, so I'm kinda doubting it.

[quote name='Jmclark']Quick question. Any chance the PSP Rock Band Bundle could be the real PSP Rock Band Bundle, with the PSP? Because it's 100 points, so I'm kinda doubting it.[/QUOTE]

I know someone emailed Lockerz and they said it doesn't come with a PSP but I don't know what the bundle is because there isn't a Rock Band bundle that doesn't come with a PSP. The picture of it they have looks exactly like the one on amazon which does come with a PSP (http://www.amazon.com/PSP-3000-Limi...RHTA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1250402476&sr=8-1). Also on their facebook they have a picture of stuff they are sending out and you can clearly see a box that would fit a PSP (http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/photo.php?pid=2165672&id=80976158596). I think it does include a PSP and the lockerz staff is confused.

Totally just advertising my invites here, so just PM me or go to http:// invitestolockerzhere .blogspot. com/

(Remove spaces) for requests and just comment if you want an invite or not. I've got just a few til Z-list so I'll appreciate as many people requesting invites as I can. I'll also take PMs through here if needed, but if you could also email me at [email protected]

Thank you!

[quote name='mistymayem']I know someone emailed Lockerz and they said it doesn't come with a PSP but I don't know what the bundle is because there isn't a Rock Band bundle that doesn't come with a PSP. The picture of it they have looks exactly like the one on amazon which does come with a PSP (http://www.amazon.com/PSP-3000-Limi...RHTA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1250402476&sr=8-1). Also on their facebook they have a picture of stuff they are sending out and you can clearly see a box that would fit a PSP (http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/photo.php?pid=2165672&id=80976158596). I think it does include a PSP and the lockerz staff is confused.[/QUOTE]

Well holy crap, what a deal that is.:bouncy:

[quote name='mistymayem']I know someone emailed Lockerz and they said it doesn't come with a PSP but I don't know what the bundle is because there isn't a Rock Band bundle that doesn't come with a PSP. The picture of it they have looks exactly like the one on amazon which does come with a PSP (http://www.amazon.com/PSP-3000-Limi...RHTA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1250402476&sr=8-1). Also on their facebook they have a picture of stuff they are sending out and you can clearly see a box that would fit a PSP (http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/photo.php?pid=2165672&id=80976158596). I think it does include a PSP and the lockerz staff is confused.[/QUOTE]

Wait, you mean they have a picture with a PSP box that could possibly house an actual PSP... You mean from the same people who have pulled tricks on us for the past week?!? LEGIT.

I need to get to Z-list status, i need 6 more. Hopefully the prizes will last longer. I really cannot wait to see what they do with the prices of the prizes this week.

They admit to the prices staying the same, even in October when the launch.

If they fulfill on that then I have no problem answering a quick survey question and logging in for my 8 points a day. A game every 12 days for doing that? I'll take it.

bread's done
Back