*@_@* GET ALL YoUR LocKeRZ InViTeS HeRe *@_@* LoCkErZ InViTeZ CoNgA LiNe

You guys are so whiny sometimes. They are giving you free games for clicking on a link a few times. I think we should be happy that they are doing this at all.

No prizes for 3-4 weeks? That's actually good for people like me who just signed up a few days ago. I still need like 50 points to get up there for that PSP. (Which I do believe is in fact, a PSP with Rock Band)

[quote name='mistymayem']You guys are so whiny sometimes. They are giving you free games for clicking on a link a few times. I think we should be happy that they are doing this at all.[/QUOTE]

I KNOW RIGHT!?

Geez, some people are just sooo ungrateful...

I will update everything tomorrow morning, but yeah 3-4 weeks. I mean it sucks how long it is but they did say prices will stay the same, and 4x as many prizes.

[quote name='mistymayem']You guys are so whiny sometimes. They are giving you free games for clicking on a link a few times. I think we should be happy that they are doing this at all.[/QUOTE]

Because I got so much fro clicking the links......

...all I got was a wasted Friday and a headache from trying to redeem points while the prizes went out of stock and the site crashed repeatedly...

[quote name='spidamatrix']I will update everything tomorrow morning, but yeah 3-4 weeks. I mean it sucks how long it is but they did say prices will stay the same, and 4x as many prizes.[/QUOTE]

sorry to keep asking questions (never done a conga line) , but once you update the front page do I just pm one of the 5 then my name goes on the list?

[quote name='lilredvampy']do you really think we will get enough ppl to sign up is my question.....i sure hope so[/QUOTE]

I hope so, but just right now a lot of people are disheartened on how things have gone down with the site. I also think with them takin 3-4 weeks to update again, it may be a very slow stroll. But if people start getting the prizes they ordered maybe it will pick up. Remember they did say prices will not get higher, gives us plenty of time to get to a good amount of PTZ.

Just to keep everybody updated with the conga line, maybe to keep things moving a bit more with the top 5. The top 5 have to check in at the end of every day letting us know if they have received an invite or not. Let me know what you think...

igotnodough received his, up is JocularMango

Totally agree. 100 PTZ for a BNIB game with free shipping is pretty good for logging in once a day and doing a two-second poll. Even with no referrals and the worst luck at the starting game you'd get it in 25 days.

To all Lockerz members: First of all, thank you for your ongoing support of Lockerz and the input you’ve given us to make it better. We’ve been inspired by your passion, and to be honest, unprepared for the enormous numbers that we’ve grown to over the past two weeks.

We launched PTZ place as a small pre-launch test to teach early members what your PTZ would buy when we launch the full site in October. We also wanted to learn what worked and what still needed development. Thanks to you, we found out that we have a lot of work to do. Your feedback continues to be our engine for change. We are going to wait to post the next prizes until the site is fair and stable for all users. We estimate it will take about three or four weeks to bring Lockerz site performance, security and inventory level to where it needs to be for our current membership numbers and beyond. We will give you updates on our progress every Tuesday.

In the meantime, here are the things you should know:

1) All current prizes legitimately earned will be fulfilled and shipped. You’ll get them in 7-10 days from when you redeemed.
2) You can continue to earn PTZ, invite friends and make the Z-list while we do our work.
3) We’ll continue to ship Z-List T-shirts as you make the list both in the US and globally (allow 7-10 days for shipping).
4) PTZ values will not go up again when we post in a few weeks or even at the October launch.
5) When we do post the prizes again, we will have more than 4x the number we posted in this past week at the same prices.

Thanks and keep earning while we’re working 24/7 to make Lockerz what we all want it to be.

[quote name='Ye0ldmario']To all Lockerz members: First of all, thank you for your ongoing support of Lockerz and the input you’ve given us to make it better. We’ve been inspired by your passion, and to be honest, unprepared for the enormous numbers that we’ve grown to over the past two weeks.

We launched PTZ place as a small pre-launch test to teach early members what your PTZ would buy when we launch the full site in October. We also wanted to learn what worked and what still needed development. Thanks to you, we found out that we have a lot of work to do. Your feedback continues to be our engine for change. We are going to wait to post the next prizes until the site is fair and stable for all users. We estimate it will take about three or four weeks to bring Lockerz site performance, security and inventory level to where it needs to be for our current membership numbers and beyond. We will give you updates on our progress every Tuesday.

In the meantime, here are the things you should know:

1) All current prizes legitimately earned will be fulfilled and shipped. You’ll get them in 7-10 days from when you redeemed.
2) You can continue to earn PTZ, invite friends and make the Z-list while we do our work.
3) We’ll continue to ship Z-List T-shirts as you make the list both in the US and globally (allow 7-10 days for shipping).
4) PTZ values will not go up again when we post in a few weeks or even at the October launch.
5) When we do post the prizes again, we will have more than 4x the number we posted in this past week at the same prices.

Thanks and keep earning while we’re working 24/7 to make Lockerz what we all want it to be.[/QUOTE]

I'm wondering if that refers to me as well... If not, they'd better give me my ptz back, even though now there like... Not going to be adding shit until LATE October, because "fair and stable for all members" will refer to the people who MIGHT still want to sign up then...

[quote name='spidamatrix'].....

igotnodough received his, up is JocularMango[/QUOTE]

I just pm'd JM for an invite, waiting for his response :cool:

[quote name='macontosh2000']Is anybody able to do todays daily?

I am only seeing yesterdays.[/QUOTE]

I can't see today's either.

nope i only have 3 :( but if google it some poeple have recieved their z list t shirts. they are gray with lockers on the front, and the z list emblem on the back

So was the Halo 3 Legendary Edition actually ever up? I got the 120 points this past week needed for it, so hopefully they add it today.

They won't be updating prizes for another 3-4 weeks.

And I guess you weren't here for their second restocking where the prices were jacked up, and not all the same prizes were there.

So IF it does come back, it'll probably be for more PTZ.

Oh, thanks. I was under the impression that they said they were updating every Friday. And I know all the prizes were jacked up, I thought that Halo 3 Legendary Edition was jacked up at 120 points, because that is what it was when someone found it using the method of having the prizes correspond to a certain number (up to around 1900 IIRC).

Right but when someone did that it usually came up with the un-updated price, but someone did order in that fashion, so I'm not quite sure about this.

[quote name='DarkTang']I only have 10 invites :(. Does anyone have the 20 for the Z-list?[/QUOTE]

I do! 8 points a day rocks.

[quote name='Romis']I just pm'd JM for an invite, waiting for his response :cool:[/QUOTE]

Sorry it took me a while, but I sent it last night check your spam inbox.

On another note when are they restocking. From the messages they sent out it seemed like they were going to restock sometime this week, but I'm not exactly sure. Any ideas?

Got my prize today. They gave me the PS3 version instead of the 360 version. Whatever I'm going to just sell it anyway and save the money.

IMG_0155.jpg

nkddb3

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Got my prize today. They gave me the PS3 version instead of the 360 version. Whatever I'm going to just sell it anyway and save the money.
nkddb3
[/QUOTE]
Awesome can't wait until they restock.
EDIT: We really need to organize this more. I doubt every single person that signed up for the conga is going to be active so I guess we need a way to check that they will actually give out invites. I also think we should cap the list or no one in the conga would be able to become a Z lister. Plus, we need to stay at the top of this forum. Just my two cents.

Congrats, iiinightmar3ii! :D

Two random questions:

1) Do you guys know if they plan on putting the Macbook back up? I was just wondering, since I didn't see it on the prize list yesterday. I'd love to order one in about two months if there are any still available.

2) Is anyone having problems logging in today. I've been trying to log on for over an hour now and I keep getting a blank screen. Mantinence, maybe?

Haha, thank my luck! I ended up getting only one copy of God of War for PSP instead of two... But, I got ONE sealed PSP game from lockerz for 30 ptz... I think that's good luck.

[quote name='rakaminkol']I think we really have to make sure the people in the conga are responding to PMs.[/QUOTE]

From the looks of it... There's enough other threads floating around that I doubt we will get through one round of invites.

[quote name='Vulgarism']From the looks of it... There's enough other threads floating around that I doubt we will get through one round of invites.[/QUOTE]

I kind of agree with this. Maybe if the mods want we can move this over to the contests and free stuff, take off the conga, and use it as an informational thread.

[quote name='spidamatrix']I kind of agree with this. Maybe if the mods want we can move this over to the contests and free stuff, take off the conga, and use it as an informational thread.[/QUOTE]

That sounds like a decent plan... I think 98% of users who want[ed] to know about lockerz have an account by now.

bread's done
Back