*@_@* GET ALL YoUR LocKeRZ InViTeS HeRe *@_@* LoCkErZ InViTeZ CoNgA LiNe

qou45y.jpg

I got this in the mail today.

It has been going on and off all day. Just before I could get to any section except for dailies. An earlier I answered the daily, but did not receive credit.

ya they really need to pull it together this is scaring off referalls
EDIT: i just logged in today and got no points, did the daily and got no points, and then sent an invite and it didn't go through what is up with this site??

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JocularMango']Sorry it took me a while, but I sent it last night check your spam inbox.

On another note when are they restocking. From the messages they sent out it seemed like they were going to restock sometime this week, but I'm not exactly sure. Any ideas?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='JocularMango']I just got my invite accepted, bump me back to the end of the conga.[/QUOTE]

When does my name get added to the list? I responded and have been accepted ?

I e-mailed support like 3 days ago because their site was going nuts and I wound up getting 20 random ptz and didn't want to be marked as a cheater or anything. They still haven't gotten back to me nor taken the random pointz out of my account. All I know is if I go to get a prize on the 15th and I get denied, I'm going to be pissed off. They should've checked the freakin e-mail.

Also, this was pretty far down so I'm bumping it back up.

Wish the site wasn't such a mess. I also signed in and did the daily on Wednesday and got no points at all. Came back to the site later and there was an extra daily there that I did (which turned out to be the one they have posted today). Of course since I answered it then, I have no points to show for it now. *shrugs*

Double points for todays daily. For as many problems as they are having it is not too bad. I joined lockerz and swagbucks at the same time.

Right now I don't have referrals for either one and I have 97 Lockerz Points while only 24 SwagBucks. So in the same time, I am almost able to get a game for Lockerz, and am halfway to a $5 Amazon Gift Card at SwagBucks. I will continue to use both, but I understand the growing pains they must be going through.

ya todays double was nice but the site just isnt stable, plus the rewards are gone like two minutes after their posted.

kathy from facebook :
nvites are down tonight and have been since this afternoon but we're working on it. As always, we'll find a way to say thank you for putting up with our tinkering over these weeks leading to October.

If your IP has been banned (you can't get on the site), it means your IP was identified with irregular activity on Lockerz over the past days. Our site has been up at 100% since we've blocked these IP addresses so much of it was truly spam/bad activity. A few of you have explained that you "accidentally refreshed" a few hundred times when we were down.

Still we want to help. It will take a few days to unlock your IP after you've contacted me or [email protected]. Emailing us every 30 minutes will NOT get it turned on more quickly---but it will convince that you are in fact---a spammer. Please be patient with us.

And yes the PSP Bundle has the PSP 3000 in it. Hope members enjoyed the double PTZ today. We'll do it again soon.

Prizes are going back on the site on 9/15. The PTZ values for repeated prizes will be the same as they were on 8/14. The PSP bundle which everyone seems to love was raised from 100 PTZ to 200 PTZ (still a crazy good deal) on 8/14 but we did not post the entire prize then due to lack of sufficient inventory on it.

So will the psp bundle with the psp3000 be back on the 15th for 200 pointz

EDIT: i just found this in their TOS thought it was worth sharing

• 9.Points may be redeemed immediately or accrued over time, up to 12 months. Points will expire on a rolling monthly basis if not redeemed within 12 months.

Last edited by a moderator:
ya they said they would have a couple more double days, two double days and you'
ll be fine or just try to get 2 referalls that will get you the 4 points. i'll have 200 by the fifteenth, now i just hope that i can get one before they run out.

[quote name='Romis']I got in but my points are gone, and not registering the daily.. Ugh :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

I thought I was the only one having this problem. My points all mysteriously disappeared.

C'mon guys, read their Twitter/Facebook when something like this happens:

"To all Lockerz members: we are working on database maintenance tonight, and throughout the evening your points display may be zero. You have NOT lost your PTZ. It's just us doing some work."

you guys can take my name off the list. i made the z-list by telling some of my friends (yay!). This was a good try at making a conga, but it doesnt seem to be working to well. and the random noob posts about lockerz going straight to the free stuff page isnt helping either. i really hope the site comes back up for me soon, ive been trying to log in for about 2 days and when i enter all my info and click enter, it brings me right back to the login page. i really hope this site wasnt to good to be true.

Man I've been on that conga for awhile, I got like 3 people who PMed me for invites and when I try to put them in there already in the system. Fuuuuudge.

[quote name='Finess']Man I've been on that conga for awhile, I got like 3 people who PMed me for invites and when I try to put them in there already in the system. Fuuuuudge.[/QUOTE]

Can you login in?

bread's done
Back