*@_@* GET ALL YoUR LocKeRZ InViTeS HeRe *@_@* LoCkErZ InViTeZ CoNgA LiNe

[quote name='1337sauce']Refreshing on the "item that you want page" worked wonderfully. Got Tiger Woods 10 quite easily this time around.[/QUOTE]

Yes this is how I got my game as well. I would recommend everyone to do this.

[quote name='nyyanksfan20']Yes this is how I got my game as well. I would recommend everyone to do this.[/QUOTE]

I used ctrl+f to find my game and that worked really well too.

I just added both PSP bundles to my favorites bar and clicked back and forth, redeemed the first that came up, roboform, boom. I didn't refresh because of the 'no refreshing' rule that they keep talking about. I just switched back and forth between 2 pages.

well I'm 6 points from another prize at the next restock - if anyone is looking for an invite please PM me - I only need to send 3.

You don't have to use roboform, I was just saying what I had done lol.

Yeah, Kathy had posted saying she deleted peoples memberships because of the language being used. Guess they got tired of hearing all the crap people are complaining about.

[quote name='missyts1']You don't have to use roboform, I was just saying what I had done lol.

Yeah, Kathy had posted saying she deleted peoples memberships because of the language being used. Guess they got tired of hearing all the crap people are complaining about.[/QUOTE]

ya but it's a good idea i have it set up and ready to go, this should increase my chances. Thanks!

I got my hands on GTA4!

I really wanted Madden or the Skull Candys, but this is still great. I was deciding between GTA and Batman, I went for GTA. That looked like the right move since by the time I signed up for GTA Batman sold out.

Completely missed it,crap. The one split second I stop refreshing to update the twitter page,lol. Hope they don't raise the prices too much next time.

[quote name='Sdawg']Completely missed it,crap. The one split second I stop refreshing to update the twitter page,lol. Hope they don't raise the prices too much next time.[/QUOTE]

Kathy did say that the prices will not raise next time.

Dang, they must have ran out of them.

I'm still waiting for my e-mail from the 9PM restock. They're probably flooded with receipt request e-mails.

[quote name='spidamatrix']Kathy did say that the prices will not raise next time.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, I remembered them saying something about prices not going up, but couldn't remember if it was this one or the launch restock. Hopefully all the people complaining about the fake Kathy account saying the restock was at 11:30 will convince enough people to leave so that I have a shot at the PS3,lol. Guess it's still a good day for me though, I have my Scribblenauts hat:D

Man...if I can't get anything now I'll never get shit when the site goes worldwide next month. Imagine this Lockerz with Asian bots all over it

GUYS THANK YOU FOR WHOEVER SAID TO DO THE REFRESH ON THE THING YOU WANT THING.

JUST GOT A MOTHERfuckING NINTENDO WII! YEAAAAAAAAAAA!

Seriously, I love you guys. I still got 76 points, and I am gonna keep adding to em for next time.

[quote name='help1']GUYS THANK YOU FOR WHOEVER SAID TO DO THE REFRESH ON THE THING YOU WANT THING.

JUST GOT A MOTHERfuckING NINTENDO WII! YEAAAAAAAAAAA!

Seriously, I love you guys. I still got 76 points, and I am gonna keep adding to em for next time.[/QUOTE]

That is awesome sir! I was able to snag my two games on this last restock the same way. So yea whoever did post that, thank you so much! The last 6 hours now were not a waste.

[quote name='RAZORBACK2015']I would like to be put on the list. I have invites that I can give out.[/QUOTE]

added

edit: 77pat you were added as well, sorry about not adding before.

I got BioShock from the 5pm release but never received an email I am guessing my spam block filtered it. I hope this isn't a problem.

I'm saving up for a snowboard since I forgot about this. Hopefully prices don't raise too much when it officially launches as well as faster ways to get points, cause when I only get two points a day its going to take awhile.

Visc, DiscoDuck8k, nyyanksfan20 have all been added to the Conga.

- To those on the top 5 right now, please post if you have gotten an invite yet, if any of you do not respond within a day, I am going to change up the top 5, since you have been up for awhile.

Lockerz sent me two more emails today - to confirm they are processing my game and my roomate's USB drive now, and to expect them within the next two weeks.

bread's done
Back