A 13 year boy's dream crushed by the law.

[quote name='fanskad']Second, I agree that this is a crime, but I seriously doubt the boy said "Please teacher! Please stop touching me there!" Considering the amount (thirteen counts satutory rape!) I would suppose this to be utterly consensual. Thus the sentencing should be light.[/quote]

It doesn't matter if the boy consented, because those "age of consent" laws everyone talks about say that until you are the specified age, you are unable to legally give consent. The understanding in those laws is that someone below the specified age does not have the mental faculties/experience to fully understand what they are agreeing to.

Any truth to the rumor that this chick was Miss Monday Nitro for a while back in the ol' WWF vs WCW days?

[quote name='PsyClerk'][quote name='fanskad']Second, I agree that this is a crime, but I seriously doubt the boy said "Please teacher! Please stop touching me there!" Considering the amount (thirteen counts satutory rape!) I would suppose this to be utterly consensual. Thus the sentencing should be light.[/quote]

It doesn't matter if the boy consented, because those "age of consent" laws everyone talks about say that until you are the specified age, you are unable to legally give consent. The understanding in those laws is that someone below the specified age does not have the mental faculties/experience to fully understand what they are agreeing to.[/quote]

In the very next paragraph, I discussed the "age of consent" laws. I find them to be somewhat ridiculous. (I don't think thirteen has the faculties, mind you, I just think the laws are ridiculous.)

[quote name='fanskad'][quote name='PsyClerk'][quote name='fanskad']Second, I agree that this is a crime, but I seriously doubt the boy said "Please teacher! Please stop touching me there!" Considering the amount (thirteen counts satutory rape!) I would suppose this to be utterly consensual. Thus the sentencing should be light.[/quote]

It doesn't matter if the boy consented, because those "age of consent" laws everyone talks about say that until you are the specified age, you are unable to legally give consent. The understanding in those laws is that someone below the specified age does not have the mental faculties/experience to fully understand what they are agreeing to.[/quote]

In the very next paragraph, I discussed the "age of consent" laws. I find them to be somewhat ridiculous. (I don't think thirteen has the faculties, mind you, I just think the laws are ridiculous.)[/quote]

I agree. The laws are pretty uneven. They were also made under the assumption that most children are innocents in the situation (which in most cases they are). I remember what it was like at 13 and if any kid at that age engaged in something, they knew what they were doing. I think the kid was wrong too. I remember when I was 12 I stood at 6'4" and could pass for 18. I was more physically mature than most Airmen coming to the base. I even had a 18 year old girl show interest in me but I declined.

[quote name='fanskad']In the very next paragraph, I discussed the "age of consent" laws. I find them to be somewhat ridiculous. (I don't think thirteen has the faculties, mind you, I just think the laws are ridiculous.)[/quote]

I either missed that or dismissed it immediately. Mainly because if you think it's ok for kids under 16 to have sex, regardless of their physical and/or mental maturity, you'd also be saying ok to them having children. And how would they support those children? Ah, the mystery...

[quote name='GuilewasNK'][quote name='alonzomourning23']I think we're starting to learn something, it's not just men who are pedophiles. If the news is any indication (which it usually is a horrible one) then male and female pedophiles are about equal.[/quote]

I think the reason you don't hear about it more from the woman side is because most boys around that age have the fantasy of being with the hot teacher. I know I had teachers that all the guys liked but no one crossed the line. If the line is crossed, most boys won't do anything that could cause it to stop. Plus, a boy won't come home pregnant so unless he talks it would be hard to prove.

Girls on the other hand may like the handsome teacher in their class but society will never acknowledge that. A girl will always be the victim right up to 17. I know for a fact when I was in high school on the Air Base that a lot of 14 - 15 year old girls would go after 18-20 Airmen in the Air Force. Society still sees the girls as innocents no matter what though.

I am not condoning any of it but this is the truth.[/quote]

My wife was a military brat on a base and it was like a rite of passage to go hangout at a certain squadrons dorms for a 15-17 yo girl who lived on base.
And I may be making a snap judgement but that hat she is wearing makes me think she is trying to be Britney Spears or something. Why is a woman emulating the look of a younger person kinda odd to me. Maybe she has a bit of a Peter Pan complex

[quote name='jlarlee']that hat she is wearing makes me think she is trying to be Britney Spears or something. Why is a woman emulating the look of a younger person kinda odd to me. Maybe she has a bit of a Peter Pan complex[/quote]

Maybe she's sick of the fucking mutant news crews and cameras being around her all the time, and bought that to cover her face.

[quote name='mykevermin'][quote name='jlarlee']that hat she is wearing makes me think she is trying to be Britney Spears or something. Why is a woman emulating the look of a younger person kinda odd to me. Maybe she has a bit of a Peter Pan complex[/quote]

Maybe she's sick of the shaq-fuing mutant news crews and cameras being around her all the time, and bought that to cover her face.[/quote]

Myke, you're gonna love this one..

It made front page here today, where this nice little bit of info was revealed.. i've already sent this out to all teh dirtsheets:

"There's Pamela Rogers Turner - The sweet-tempered, grade school teacher who is seen as a role model for students.

And there's a Pamela Rogers Turner who in her college days was the glitzy Ms. Monday Nitro of World Championship Wrestling at Spring Break festivities in 1997."

She was a Nitro girl!

[quote name='PsyClerk']Didn't I mention this earlier in the thread?[/quote]

Any truth to the rumor that this chick was Miss Monday Nitro for a while back in the ol' WWF vs WCW days?

You asked if there was truth. I confirmed it.

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='mykevermin'][quote name='jlarlee']that hat she is wearing makes me think she is trying to be Britney Spears or something. Why is a woman emulating the look of a younger person kinda odd to me. Maybe she has a bit of a Peter Pan complex[/quote]

Maybe she's sick of the shaq-fuing mutant news crews and cameras being around her all the time, and bought that to cover her face.[/quote]

Myke, you're gonna love this one..

It made front page here today, where this nice little bit of info was revealed.. i've already sent this out to all teh dirtsheets:

"There's Pamela Rogers Turner - The sweet-tempered, grade school teacher who is seen as a role model for students.

And there's a Pamela Rogers Turner who in her college days was the glitzy Ms. Monday Nitro of World Championship Wrestling at Spring Break festivities in 1997."

She was a Nitro girl![/quote]

:shock:

I hope that screwing that kid was worth the next 5-7 years of her life. She probably won't be nearly as pretty once she gets out either.

I don't in any way think that it is right what she did. But I don't think the kid should get off scott free if she gets punished. I know it's all the age of consent laws and such, but I'm sure he had a part to play in it (besides of course being willing). Like others have said, I was probably in 5th or 6th grade when guys would have killed to do something like this. I don't think that he had no idea what he was doing.

holy shitballs, i think this is in my town. The article says Warren County. I live in Warren Co., KY. This is only like 60 miles from nashville which is the news station reporting it. Only thing is the article doesn't say what state. Looked it up on local news site and found nothing. Maybe I am wrong.

bread's done
Back