★◎~  ULTIMATE Lowball has moved to a new, more luxurious home!   ~◎★

Status
Not open for further replies.
...but I just spent well over $100 on comic books last night! :cry:
Oh well, I'll definitely be bidding on that Lucky Star charm sets. (assuming they're part of the lowball)

Oh god... VC LE... :drool:

You can always buy stuff in my lowball and issue me credit ;)

Free bump. Also once lowball is over I will be paying for Saber :D

Speaking of which you never answered my question. Did they ship that out yet? Oh and whatever happened with the Vinyl?

[quote name='rmb']We don't want chuplayers dolls.[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

a FYI bump

you have Xenosaga Episode 1 listed under PS1 instead of PS2

wow I'm having trouble wrapping my head around everything that is listed much less budgeting what I can afford (and want to) bid on :shock:

[quote name='buckythekat']a FYI bump

you have Xenosaga Episode 1 listed under PS1 instead of PS2[/QUOTE]

:shock: Uhhh... :cool: Super Special PS1 version. Only copy in existence. Please bid a lot!

:lol:
Thanks bucky! This is why previews are good. Easy to make mistakes when typing up so much and taking so many pics!
Time for me to get to sleep now, but I'll start linking pics tomorrow.

Valkyria Chronicles Limited Edition Boxset Complete w/Game, Alicia Figure, Tank Model, Artbook - Japanese Edition - Region Free

finding_nemo_seagulls_sydney_harbour.jpg

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']
Also dv8 might be good to put a ballpark exchange rate in the OP so people don't keep asking. ;)[/QUOTE]

There's one in the spoiler, people are just lazy. ;)

[quote name='bvharris']There's one in the spoiler, people are just lazy. ;)[/QUOTE]

Well dumbass moment #2 for me already this morning. The other was at work.

In all fairness I figured those were all just the usual Lowball rules and shit!!

[quote name='bvharris'] Valkyria Chronicles Limited Edition Boxset Complete w/Game, Alicia Figure, Tank Model, Artbook - Japanese Edition - Region Free

finding_nemo_seagulls_sydney_harbour.jpg

[/QUOTE]

3668165568_df94daf594.jpg

..I predict that the bidding war on this item is going to get a little crazy.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Well dumbass moment #2 for me already this morning. The other was at work.

In all fairness I figured those were all just the usual Lowball rules and shit!![/QUOTE]

Don't worry, it won't be spoilered when the time comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back