★◎~  ULTIMATE Lowball has moved to a new, more luxurious home!   ~◎★

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='guinaevere']Sounds good.

Face it, you don't really want it as much as I do.[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah? Well....well, I'll give someone else's first born child for it!

Maybe you should both buy it... then fight to the death over who gets it. Either way, I win via amusement from you two fighting to the death, and dv8 wins from being paid twice. Sound like a plan?

[quote name='georox']Maybe you should both buy it... then fight to the death over who gets it. Either way, I win via amusement from you two fighting to the death, and dv8 wins from being paid twice. Sound like a plan?[/QUOTE]

And this is the person who will be "donating" his first born for my payment.:twisted:

:lol:

Cyric just texted me asking what I'm doing. I told him I'm trying not to be a special edition Triple for my bedroom. Instead of talking me out of it, it feels like he's trying to talk me into it...

I mustn't I mustn't I so mustn't.

[quote name='guinaevere']Cyric just texted me asking what I'm doing. I told him I'm trying not to be a special edition Triple for my bedroom. Instead of talking me out of it, it feels like he's trying to talk me into it...

I mustn't I mustn't I so mustn't.[/QUOTE]

Perhaps he misunderstood your text. "Special edition Triple" sounds kinky.\\:D/ Especially being one. In your bed (room).

I should note that I have no idea what the emoticon I just used means, so I'm just going to follow it up with

BOW-CHIKA-WOW-WOW

:rofl: If he thought I was being kinky... ahem. Never mind. :blush:

I sent him the big picture and he says it's sexy. He's right. It's so gorgeous.

So my brother owes me about $2k to pay me back for the theatre seating set we bought for the entertainment room. If he wrote me a check soon, I wouldn't freak out so much about how much this is. But I still want to pay off more of my credit card before buying something this expensive. ARGHHH....

[quote name='guinaevere']:rofl: If he thought I was being kinky... ahem. Never mind. :blush:

I sent him the big picture and he says it's sexy. He's right. It's so gorgeous.

So my brother owes me about $2k to pay me back for the theatre seating set we bought for the entertainment room. If he wrote me a check soon, I wouldn't freak out so much about how much this is. But I still want to pay off more of my credit card before buying something this expensive. ARGHHH....[/QUOTE]

VOT? You don't pay off your credit card in full each month? :shame:

Perhaps if I were to distract you with more cheaply priced Korean versions....

[quote name='Rasen']VOT? You don't pay off your credit card in full each month? :shame: [/QUOTE]I have such a balance on my credit card now... I sit around listening to Dave Ramsey on the radio going, "I know, I know... I'm working on it Dave!" #-o

[quote name='helluvagood']wow $700 for a used ff13 ps3...[/QUOTE]

Limited edition bundles with lots of extras. The Lightning controller pack with the chinese game alone will set you back over $100 or around there.

The console shipped on ebay goes for around $600-$750. Not to mention a bunch of those are not the Japan/US voltage.

That is an awesome price for that PS3.

EDIT: Shameless plug for dv8 and to get one of you two to buy it. Also wasabi should post pictures of his as well :D

picture.php

It is soooooooooo sexy :drool: :D :D :D :drool:.

So glad I purchased one this past spring. :)

[quote name='Rasen']And this is the person who will be "donating" his first born for my payment.:twisted:[/QUOTE]

Pfft, who said I would *have* a first born? I never want to have a child.

Also guin, http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191913 This thread seems odd... something about holding a posting contest in a trade thread... VERY SHAMELESS! (I know you'll see this here... also.. PS3! YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT!)

[quote name='Rasen']Is this something I'm going to be fighting Guin over? Also, say I decide I want to get a slim ps2 as well. Do I pay for them individually and just wait for everything to get together before paying for shipping too?[/QUOTE]

Hey Rasen. If you picked it up, of course the site would require you to pay for shipping at the time. Once I picked up a PS2 for you, I would give you the total for that and the additional shipping.

Hope I can still get the list on the 13th... it's past midnight, and I have pictures cropped and uploaded and tested every cart, but I don't have descriptions written out yet...

It's 61 items total (I think...), with some small lots of less valuable stuff, with 32 listings... will continue in the morning, so save the slot for me still =P

P.S. The image location for most up right now show who the contributor is =P

Wow. I had to go to bed last night before my pictures finished uploading. I have like 150 things I think, so I'll work on linking them all during my downtime at work today. Hope the August 13th deadline isn't in dv8's time zone...

[quote name='Rave Child']Wow. I had to go to bed last night before my pictures finished uploading. I have like 150 things I think, so I'll work on linking them all during my downtime at work today. Hope the August 13th deadline isn't in dv8's time zone...[/QUOTE]

If it was, you would have less than 30 minutes left. :booty:

Now, I know everyone is on pins and needles to see the games and hardware right? Great!!!
I have the PS1 games listed and now
I will stop for the night because my neck and shoulders are killing me from looking up at the screen for over 10 ours combined today while working on this damn list! I'll continue in the morning, but it won't be done until about a full day from now because I will have Ryu all day tomorrow so I can only get a bit done at a time. Plus... late submissions... :imwithst::rofl:

I sent you a PM or seven. Now time to do my real life work. I'll double check tonight that all the pictures are linked correctly. I forgot one item and want to send that to you, but it looks like your message box is unsurprisingly full. I'll check back after you wake up, otherwise it's not the end of the world if it doesn't make it in.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bvharris']This lowball is going to set up us the broke.[/QUOTE]
:applause:

If bidding is allowed: If not, I'll post it again later.

[quote name='georox']Also guin, http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191913 This thread seems odd... something about holding a posting contest in a trade thread... VERY SHAMELESS! (I know you'll see this here... also.. PS3! YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT!)[/QUOTE]Thanks for the heads up Sugar. Right now the trade thread seems okay, it links to the free stuff/contest page with the free whatever he's giving away. If I mis-read something, please let me know, I'm in the middle of twelve things atm.

And yes, I soo want it.

Hey Dv8,
I tried to send you the message regarding the pictures of my items but your inbox is full.
I've sent to your email instead. Please let me know if there is anything else I need.
Thanks!
-GNS

GD, this item list is gonna be huuuuuuuge. Thanks for spending so much of your time doing this, dv8. Looks like a major PITA. Over 10 hrs spent organizing!? Christ.

I... am.. impressed.

$1 on EVERYTHING!!!!

Nah just kidding.

Actually, I'm intimidated. How are you... or how am I going to be able to keep track of all the bids once this starts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back