★◎~  ULTIMATE Lowball has moved to a new, more luxurious home!   ~◎★

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dv8mad']I must receive all of your info no later than the 13th as that is when I will begin uploading the preview items.
If anyone else is interested (that meets the requirements), email dv8maddots(at)aol.com to get the document containing the participation details. I would appreciate if I have everyone confirmed a week before the preview starts so I can get started adding up the feedback and participant numbers for a banner we can all use.[/QUOTE]
Will we be able to add any items after the preview on the 13th? I have a decent amount more at my parent's house that I'd like to include, but it's a few hours away and I'm not sure if I'll be able to make the trip this weekend.

[quote name='Rave Child']Will we be able to add any items after the preview on the 13th? I have a decent amount more at my parent's house that I'd like to include, but it's a few hours away and I'm not sure if I'll be able to make the trip this weekend.[/QUOTE]

Nope, can't add or remove items after the due date. It was a huge problem last year and contributed to the problems sorting out who's items were who's since they had already been numbered and added to the list, then adding 25a, 25b, 25c, etc., just made things too crazy.
Please do your best to grab those other items before the 13th due date!

[quote name='rmb']I'm in DV8. Do I still need to get your rules from your e-mail?[/QUOTE]

If you read through them on dv8CAG.com before they were removed, you should be fine. If you need to have a look at them again, email me @aol.

[quote name='dv8mad']Nope, can't add or remove items after the due date. It was a huge problem last year and contributed to the problems sorting out who's items were who's since they had already been numbered and added to the list, then adding 25a, 25b, 25c, etc., just made things too crazy.
Please do your best to grab those other items before the 13th due date![/QUOTE]
Ah yeah, I remember that from last year. Hopefully I'll make it back so I can grab another 50 items or so. Ganbarimasu!

I wouldn't mind some money on some of my older stuff. If you would like to add me to the list I would love to participate in this lowball/flea market of epic proportions :p

[quote name='the_punisher']I'm confused, where's that number coming from?

=/[/QUOTE]

(Feedback * Blog Entries) / (Your birth year - the hexidecimal equivalent of your mother's maiden name) + your favorite number

Total feedback. Yours would be 190.

[quote name='dv8mad']^ Does that mean you are in dino? How about you punisher?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

I'll just need to shoot you a list of items.

also need your e-mail so I can get the rules again. sorry.

or you can send it to me directly @ ntamuro at live dot com

[quote name='Karma Is a Bish']I wouldn't mind some money on some of my older stuff. If you would like to add me to the list I would love to participate in this lowball/flea market of epic proportions :p[/QUOTE]

just reposting this and bumping up the thread :)

Hey dv8mad! How are you?

I'm just messaging you very quickly just to let you know, that I'd love to be part of this! Count me in!

Thanks so much for doing all of this, it is definately greatly appreciated!

Take care,

Have a great day!

^ Sorry idnno, I had the "advertisement up for awhile, and mow I am just getting confirmation from people. It required a certain amount of feedback to sell, but of course, anyone can take part as a buyer. Heck, buy enough stuff and maybe you can build enough feedback to be in the 3rd Annual ULTIMATE Lowball! ;)

Hey DV8
Sorry late to the party of confirmation. I read through the email - would love to participate (with my relatively small bundle) :D.

guynextshore - FB: 186(+1 coming in) & 257(+1) total

[quote name='bvharris']Oops, missed the boat on this, would have had a few things to throw in. Oh well, now I can just SPEND.[/QUOTE]

There's still time to participate. The deadline is August 13 for a list.

For this particular lowball format if there's an inquiry on a particular item, can the respective seller freely reply back in the thread and/or private message the buyer... or do the seller have to mediate thru the host? Sorry if this was addressed in the previous ultimate lowball (my memory is kind of hazy from the summer heat).

[quote name='bvharris']Oops, missed the boat on this, would have had a few things to throw in. Oh well, now I can just SPEND.[/QUOTE]

tlp is right. If you wanted to get in, you could still do so, you would just have to get things together rather quickly. email me dv8maddots(at)aol.com if you wanted to check out the list of rules for sellers.

[quote name='FatBoyInside']For this particular lowball format if there's an inquiry on a particular item, can the respective seller freely reply back in the thread and/or private message the buyer... or do the seller have to mediate thru the host? Sorry if this was addressed in the previous ultimate lowball (my memory is kind of hazy from the summer heat).[/QUOTE]

Since we want to try and keep it at least semi-anonymous so everyone has an equal chance of having their items bid on, it would be fine for anyone to answer basic lowball questions like, "how do I bid" or "is this region free", but something more specific such as "did you test the 3rd disc" should have the answer PMd to me and I will post it.

When I said you guys should save for the ULTIMATE Lowball, I didn't mean you couldn't buy anything else.

Seriously, I put up the 10% off code (10offdv8) at dv8CAG.com for a reason!
Go buy stuff.

[quote name='dv8mad']When I said you guys should save for the ULTIMATE Lowball, I didn't mean you couldn't buy anything else.

Seriously, I put up the 10% off code (10offdv8) at dv8CAG.com for a reason!
Go buy stuff.[/QUOTE]

tee hee

I'm pretty much done with my list, so expect an email tonight. Hopefully, the format and picture links are acceptable. I apologize in advance if there are any mis-spellings or discrepancies. Now I wait anxiously to see how many like-minded CAGs are also off-loading their Red Bull ds game. :p

If your name is NOT listed here, please post in the thread confirming that you have received the list of rules and that you will be taking part. Even if you have emailed me prior to this, please still post confirming so I can easily grab your feedback numbers.

Where do I find the rules for this? I may possibly be interested in participating.

Thanks.

Edit: never mind. I emailed you :D

edit #2 saetia - 64 feedback

Hey dv8, I think it would be best if I didnt participate in this year's lowball as a seller. Dont think I'll be able to get that last feedback in time, and I've been pretty busy lately to even fully list my own items. Good luck with the lowball, and you can be sure I'll be a bidder ;)

RE: dv8cag.com - I'd like a 'View All' Option for the different categories. It takes me awhile to go through Sony, PS3 new, PS3 Used, etc, Nintendo, same, etc. Considering the number of items is fairly low I think view all would be nice :)

On the other hand, I just found the RSS feed, which is great, thanks! That'll make it way easier to keep up on the new stuff.

[quote name='randomthinker']RE: dv8cag.com - I'd like a 'View All' Option for the different categories. It takes me awhile to go through Sony, PS3 new, PS3 Used, etc, Nintendo, same, etc. Considering the number of items is fairly low I think view all would be nice :)

On the other hand, I just found the RSS feed, which is great, thanks! That'll make it way easier to keep up on the new stuff.[/QUOTE]

I have things separated like that because, it's actually kind of a hassle to navigate (even for me) when it's all lumped together. I hope that I can fill them with enough stuff in the future to make the separate categories worth your while! :lol:
In conjunction with the RSS, you can also check the news page and new items will typically be listed there as they make it to the site.

[quote name='masterledz']Also, dv8, I'd like to be a part of this as a seller. Will PM you shortly with my items. Thanks in advance![/QUOTE]

Sorry ml, PM'd you about the feedback requirement to be a seller this round. However, anyone can bid! And everyone can work on increasing feedback for the 3rd annual UL! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back