★◎~  ULTIMATE Lowball has moved to a new, more luxurious home!   ~◎★

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe.. dv8, shameless self promo! :D

I do agree more people needs to go though. I was bored and only 2 people was in chat... (Geo, and BD, sigh... can we get someone else besides them in there?)

[quote name='punkmaggit']I'll be in as well. I'll have my list to you as soon as I get back to Utah. Thanks dv8![/QUOTE]

Back to Utah? Did you move? What part?

[quote name='FatBoyInside']I discovered six more craptacular items to off-load, so let me know if it's manageable. Sorry for the troubles.[/QUOTE]

No problem as long as there are no attempted additions after the 13th. This will be met with :boxing: and a big negatory.

If ok, Id' like to get in on this. I have a handful of items I'd like to unload.

saetia - 64 total feedback

Thanks, in advance! :D

[quote name='dv8mad']Strangely enough, I am not even certain Trusty Bell figures exist. I really wanted some merch soon after the game released, but I have never seen a single item aside from the promo faceplate and alarm clock.[/QUOTE]That is such a shame! And a disappointment.

[quote name='dv8mad']No new registrants accepted from this point forward.
If your name is NOT listed here and you have previously received the rules, please post in the thread confirming that you will be taking part. Even if you have emailed me prior to this, please still post confirming so I can easily grab your feedback numbers.

[/QUOTE]
Just to be sure, the participants list is of sellers, correct? Anyone can bid/buy?

[quote name='guinaevere']That is such a shame! And a disappointment.

Just to be sure, the participants list is of sellers, correct? Anyone can bid/buy?[/QUOTE]

I think it's mandatory for everyone to bid at least once. ;) (Yes the participants is the sellers list).

As an incentive, if you happen to win any of the crummy items I'm listing (or any of those that are shipping from me but on behalf of other CAGs), I'll slip in a few Zoro stickers (I seem to recall One Piece being all over your prior trade thread).

The pig speaks true. Everyone MUST bid at least once. I even think I recall Guin saying she will be banning those who do not place a bid. ;) :rofl:

Sorry Dahk, just a little late to start adding new sellers at this point as I am getting the master list together already. There is always next year!

[quote name='thebob101']Is it too late to get in?[/QUOTE]

Did I email you the rules already bob?

EDIT: Checked my mail history and saw that you did receive them. You're in!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='thelonepig']As an incentive, if you happen to win any of the crummy items I'm listing (or any of those that are shipping from me but on behalf of other CAGs), I'll slip in a few Zoro stickers (I seem to recall One Piece being all over your prior trade thread).[/QUOTE]
You Sir, are made of Awesome.

Finishing up my list now, should have it to you within a couple of hours. Let me know where I inevitably screwed up so I can correct it. :lol:

[quote name='glemtvapen']I'm back and I there's going to be a new ultimate lowball?[/QUOTE]

Reworked my banner with Lucky Star? Man... You could have at least went Black Rock Shooter for me.

[quote name='NinjaPenguin7']Bump, only one more day! I get paid tomorrow too, perfect timing :)[/QUOTE]
:whee: For the record, the PREVIEW starts tomorrow.
You better ask all those other sellers that haven't submitted their items to get in gear so I can get it rolling ASAP!

[quote name='dv8mad']Reworked my banner with Lucky Star? Man... You could have at least went Black Rock Shooter for me.[/QUOTE]

BRS charged me an endorsement fee while Konata was more than happy to do it for free. :whistle2:\"

[quote name='Karma Is a Bish']About how many items are we up to?[/QUOTE]

Have not even attempted to count as some people have not given their lists and, it would be a huge hassle as I am still organizing.

[quote name='glemtvapen']BRS charged me an endorsement fee while Konata was more than happy to do it for free. :whistle2:\"[/QUOTE]

It would have been worth it.

Speaking of endorsements... dv8CAG.com! Go buy my Lightning PS3 bundle.

HOLY HELL, that PS3 bundle looks tempting. What would shipping run on that sexy beast? (Also, would shipping be dramatically increased if there was a slim ps2 with AC adapter added?)

[quote name='Rasen']HOLY HELL, that PS3 bundle looks tempting. What would shipping run on that sexy beast? (Also, would shipping be dramatically increased if there was a slim ps2 with AC adapter added?)[/QUOTE]

Don't know off the top of my head. Add it to the cart and you can see the options. A slim PS2 doesn't weigh all that much comparatively. Can't imagine it would be a huge issue to wedge one in. LOL

[quote name='Karma Is a Bish']Okay. Also, I sent my list :D[/QUOTE]

Did you know you sent descriptions and pics but didn't actually type out a list in the proper format? Is that coming later?

EDIT FOR BELOW: Give yourself to the Dark Side. It is the only way you can save your friends. Yes, your thoughts betray you. Your feelings for them are strong. Especially for... Lightning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Both looking forward to and dreading this. I have a wedding 2 1/2 months away that I'm already having to take a loan out for!

Oh sweet! Didn't even notice it was a new day. Back to bump #1.

It's also about time for me to get to sleep now, so tomorrow when I wake up, I will get started on the list again and start adding items here soon after for the preview.
Remember, it's a preview, no bids until everything is up.

Also, I will be sure to pack up Guin's PS3 as I am sure she will be buying it before I wake up in the morning. ;)

[quote name='dv8mad']Don't know off the top of my head. Add it to the cart and you can see the options. A slim PS2 doesn't weigh all that much comparatively. Can't imagine it would be a huge issue to wedge one in. LOL

EDIT FOR BELOW: Give yourself to the Dark Side. It is the only way you can save your friends. Yes, your thoughts betray you. Your feelings for them are strong. Especially for... Lightning.[/QUOTE]

Is this something I'm going to be fighting Guin over? Also, say I decide I want to get a slim ps2 as well. Do I pay for them individually and just wait for everything to get together before paying for shipping too?

[quote name='Rasen']Is this something I'm going to be fighting Guin over? [/QUOTE]Do me a favor and buy this so I don't sit here wanting and debating it...

[quote name='guinaevere']Do me a favor and buy this so I don't sit here wanting and debating it...[/QUOTE]

I could say the same....well, my internal debate will probably last for a couple days, hefty purchase that it is....

[quote name='guinaevere']Fair enough. Do we get to taunt each other a bit while we're both debating?[/QUOTE]

I'm game for that, but what kind of taunts would they be? "I bet you're too chicken to buy that"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back