★◎~  ULTIMATE Lowball has moved to a new, more luxurious home!   ~◎★

Status
Not open for further replies.
:360:Book of a Dozen Disk Only Games- ¥3000

:360:Memories Off 6: Next Relation Limited Edition Complete w/Game, Artbook, Soundtrack (sealed) and Drama CD (sealed) - Japanese Edition - NTSC-J - ¥3600 -

:ps2:Omoi no Kakera -Japanese Edition - NTSC-J - ¥800 -

:oldman:PS1 Wizard's Harmony 2 - Japanese Edition - NTSC-J - ¥600 -

:gc:Official White Controller - Japanese LE w/extra long cord! (about 30 inches longer) - Works perfectly - ¥1200

:hot:2 Unopened Gashapon - K-On! Chibi Voice iDoll - May remove from box for shipping purposes - ¥900 -
:hot:2 Unopened Gashapon - Xenosaga Legend - May remove from box for shipping purposes - ¥1900 -
:hot:2 Unopened Gashapon - Xenosaga Legend Episode 2 - May remove from box for shipping purposes - ¥1500 -
:hot:Minami Lucky Star EX Figure - New in Box - ¥600 -

I love it when people think that arguing with the person-in-power is going to result in their favor. Like when people talk back to cops.

[quote name='rick1000']I'm not trying to argue ,I'm trying to find the real reason I was on the negative list[/QUOTE]

You weren't on it a month ago when I had my lowball, so try harder.

[quote name='dv8mad']I received your PM rick. Until you are able to control yourself a bit more, you will continue to be on the list. If it makes you feel any better, people do come off if they are able to behave themselves. As to your question in the PM of why...

Bidders were clear with what they meant. $5 means $5. It is the sellers responsibility to understand that. Would it be fair for me to accept your bids for ¥100 in this sale and then, at the end, make you the high bidder for every item and send you an invoice? Telling him he didn't need to do a thing, well, that wasn't your choice to make. It was his and, luckily, he did try to work things out with bidders. Personally, I wouldn't have felt comfortable paying the extra $3 that I bid on a phantom bid due to a typo if no one else had really outbid me, but many people chose to.

Urging a dv8mad lowball seller not to listen to people in his thread with complaints.

Disrespecting a fellow member of the CAG community for expressing their thoughts on what was, all-around, considered dreadful lowball management skills, simply because a user was newer than you.

As above. Now, however, disrespecting everyone in the thread up to that point that had expressed concern over the way the lowball was managed.

Not to mention the fact that you spammed your lowball all over CAG. In the case that someone had a want of an item you had listed, it was fine. Going into the lowball of another user and stating that you were also having anyone is just a dirty move.
The "lowball community" here is a pretty good one. If you were contributing to CAG rather than, well, I won't add my feeling, I'll just say rather than doing what you were doing, I'm sure that many people would have linked your lowball in their respective lowballs.

Finally, you actually bumped your lowball often enough, even after a warning from the mods, that you were temp banned. Then you acted as if you were oppressed (the mods were riding your ass?) rather than having done something wrong that the mods held you accountable for.

So, until these types of issues are a thing of the past, you will remain on my list.
That just means you can't bid on my lowball for the moment. Every other CAG has a choice, some follow my list, others don't. You should check their rules before bidding as well.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='FatBoyInside']I was also "rick-rolled" in my lowball thread HERE ....yeah, real classy, dude.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']That was in my lowball. :roll:

Oh wait I did it too! :rofl: ;)

rmb found that post of mine entertaining :D[/QUOTE]

[quote name='rick1000']I'm not trying to argue ,I'm trying to find the real reason I was on the negative list[/QUOTE]

ALL THIS! Plus shrike already warned you already for overbumping in your own lowball which you are still doing after his post.

Gears of War 2 DLC Code - All Fronts Collection (Flashback, Combustible, Snowblind and Dark Corners) Code will be sent via PM - ¥500 - iHaVEnOMMrS

Official Wired Headset - Never used from HDD kit. - ¥400
Idol M@ster Faceplate - Japanese Exclusive - ¥6500
TriggerHeart Exelica Enhanced Limited Edition GoodSmile Nendroid Boxset Complete w/Game and Figure - Japanese Edition - NTSC-J - ¥7200
Official White Controller - Japanese LE w/extra long cord! (about 30 inches longer) - Works perfectly - ¥1400

Shaqmoo has failed to pay in another lowball and has not responded to my PM despite being on several times in the past 24 hours.
Due to this, I have cut the prices of all items he was bidding on in half and they are now available to be claimed at that amount or higher.
I thought it would be more fair than holding people to prior bids as they may have diverted funds elsewhere after being outbid.
Please make your bid(s) again if you would like any of these items.

I was worried you'd get fuck'd by Shaqmoo... (He registered this month and his only posts the last time I looked were in the Game Trading Forum.)

Unfortunately, I bought the God of War Collector's edition yesterday, Bioshock 2 Collector's Edition on Monday and SoulSilver on Sunday, so I really shouldn't bid on the Valkyria stuff, but I want it soo bad... :cry: [Oh why must I continue to buy foodstuffs?]

Valkyria Chronicles Limited Edition Boxset Complete w/Game, Alicia Figure, Tank Model, Artbook - Japanese Edition - Region Free - ¥7600

Valkyria Chronicles Development Artworks - Japan Exclusive Artbook - 400 Pages - New - ¥3600

Minami Lucky Star Ex Figure - ¥700

[quote name='KillerRamen']I was worried you'd get fuck'd by Shaqmoo... (He registered this month and his only posts the last time I looked were in the Game Trading Forum.)

Unfortunately, I bought the God of War Collector's edition yesterday, Bioshock 2 Collector's Edition on Monday and SoulSilver on Sunday, so I really shouldn't bid on the Valkyria stuff, but I want it soo bad... :cry: [Oh why must I continue to buy foodstuffs?][/QUOTE]

Valkyria Chronicles>>>>Food. I have seven wonderful stray cats outside for anybody who would pay me in yen so I can transfer straight to DV8 for Valkyria items. The yellow one humps a lot.

:360:Gears of War 2 DLC Code - All Fronts Collection (Flashback, Combustible, Snowblind and Dark Corners) Code will be sent via PM - ¥700 -iHaVEnOmMrs

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Sorry try again :D[/QUOTE]

Lol oops, didn't notice your bid (tired x.x), never mind though it exceeded my budget :(

anyhow, must try and get somehing VC D:

----------------

Valkyria Chronicles Trading Card Lot 6 Cards - ¥500

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back