★◎~  ULTIMATE Lowball has moved to a new, more luxurious home!   ~◎★

Status
Not open for further replies.
285. Guilty Gear Judgment $2.5
291. Valhalla Knights - $4.5
288. Riviera $13.5
293. Ys the Ark of Napishtim $10.5
328. Mad World (New/Sealed) - $15.5
174. Soul Eater Pencil Case (New/Sealed) and Reservation Ticket Envelope for Animate Japan 2008 Spring AV Festival & BACK - $1.50
394. Chaos Wars (Complete) - $8.5
387. Taiko Drum Master w/Drum (New/Sealed) - $7
373. Yakuza 2 (Complete) - $12
376. Psychonauts (Complete) - $9
439. Lost Planet: Extreme Condition (New/Sealed) - $7
452. Mirror's Edge (Complete) - $11.5
453. Robert Ludlum's The Bourne Conspiracy (New/Sealed) - $3
428. Ninja Gaiden Sigma (Complete - Japanese Game, Region Free w/Full English)- $6

242. Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker - $3
243. Ultimate Mortal Kombat [Includes Puzzle Kombat!] - $3
254. Final Fantasy III - $6
327. Mario Golf Toadstool Tour (Complete) - $3
332. Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition (Complete) - $8.50
379. Final Fantasy XII (New/Sealed) - $5

Thanks!

[quote name='ProtonX']#210 bricked psp

$20[/QUOTE]

Heh, somehow I knew you'd come here and bid on that eventually. That's why I didn't bother bidding higher ;)

362. Atelier Iris 3: Grand Phantasm (Complete) - $12

Sorry I keep posting one bid at a time. I keep seeing things I'd want. LOL.

141 Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig $5
148 Negima Vol 6 $1
264 Boktai 2 $5
272b. Spider Man Web of Shadows $5
318. Lost Kingdoms II (disc-only) $1

[quote name='mbradley1992']Hey, whoever is selling the PS2 system, could you give an estimate of what the shipping will be like? Also, will there be a DC #?[/QUOTE]
not my item but it will be somewhere between 10-15 bucks most likely. I am sure they will use dc on the item. Many sellers will be printing postage through paypal at home.

Priority mail flat rate box is $13.50 online. This is a 12x12x6 box. It will fit in that.

[quote name='rmb']not my item but it will be somewhere between 10-15 bucks most likely. I am sure they will use dc on the item. Many sellers will be printing postage through paypal at home.

Priority mail flat rate box is $13.50 online. This is a 12x12x6 box. It will fit in that.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the answer. :)

215. The Witcher (Disk Only) - $2.50

Question - if we win something in an early phase, and are planning on winning more in later phases, can we delay shipping till all phases are over with? I don't mind paying right away for the early phases, but combining shipping with the later stages does seem to make sense.

221. :ds: Cooking Mama $3
227. :ds: Brain Age 2 $3
235. :ds: Metroid Prime Pinball $2
240. :ds: Bomberman $2
242. :ds: Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker $3.50
245. :ds: Brain Age $3
258. :ds: Lock’s Quest $5

[quote name='affa'] 215. The Witcher (Disk Only) - $2.50

Question - if we win something in an early phase, and are planning on winning more in later phases, can we delay shipping till all phases are over with? I don't mind paying right away for the early phases, but combining shipping with the later stages does seem to make sense.
[/QUOTE]

Obviously no one could answer this more accurately than dv8mad, but my guess is that since the phases all end a day apart (14/15, 15/16, 16/17), you can do that. Maybe the phases are just to make things easier to sort...?

[/QUOTE]

That is what was planned is acceptable!

[/QUOTE]

Please read the last line under "Ending the auction" in the OP. ;)

[quote name='rmb']That is what was planned is acceptable![/QUOTE]

Starmask? :wave:

@dv8mad. Can we delay shipping on items that we win? I won't be home until the 23rd/24th and yeah, I wouldn't want packages overloading my mailbox. Of course, I'd pay promptly.

[quote name='dv8mad']Please read the last line under "Ending the auction" in the OP. ;)
[/QUOTE]

and you know, i reread all the rules too. i think my eyes skipped past that part to the 'shipping' section. but rad.

this is an amazingly wonderful thread, by the way.

[quote name='Chachithedog']211c. Coleco Handheld with A/V gaming cables $7.00
364. Devil Summoner 2 $19.00
350. PS1 star ocean second story complete $15.00
[/QUOTE]

Man, you went big, lol.

I approve of the bids on this sale; specifically those on my items.

In other news, I finally finished Season 2 of Pushing Daisies. I've been putting it off as I didn't want the show to end. :cry:

Oh, and bumparoo. Nothing outbid that I need to bid back up. Yet.

Will no one step forward to challenge me on Suikoden II?

Is Phase 1 all strategy guides then?
If so I withdraw my bid for 58. Ninja Gaiden II
I apologize, I wasn't reading closely enough.

[quote name='thelonepig']I approve of the bids on this sale; specifically those on my items.

In other news, I finally finished Season 2 of Pushing Daisies. I've been putting it off as I didn't want the show to end. :cry:

Oh, and bumparoo. Nothing outbid that I need to bid back up. Yet.

Will no one step forward to challenge me on Suikoden II?[/QUOTE]

Don't worry pig; I'm waiting for a couple of my winning bids to be trumped so I can devote my money to the big fish in the auction ;)

[quote name='mbradley1992']Man, you went big, lol.[/QUOTE]

seriously, eh! I had bid $9 for Star Ocean and he goes all the way to $15! Sonofa...

Well I'll go ahead and out-bid him, I'll put $16 on Star Ocean Second Story, item #350

[quote name='zeecorner']Is Phase 1 all strategy guides then?
If so I withdraw my bid for 58. Ninja Gaiden II
I apologize, I wasn't reading closely enough.[/QUOTE]

Why does this always happen?

I wish this worked: [blink]STRATEGY GUIDES + GAMING & ANIME BOOKS[/blink] :roll:

275. :psp: God of War: Chains of Olympus (New/Sealed) - $8.50
276. :psp: Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops - $18
277. :psp: Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops Plus (Booklet slightly bent) - $3.50

[quote name='dv8mad']why does this always happen?

I wish this worked: [blink]strategy guides + gaming & anime books[/blink] :roll:[/quote]
ha!

[quote name='dv8mad']Why does this always happen?

I wish this worked::whee: STRATEGY GUIDES + GAMING & ANIME BOOKS:whee::roll:[/QUOTE]

Try that ^ or

STRATEGY GUIDES + GAMING & ANIME BOOKS

[quote name='dv8mad']Why does this always happen?

I wish this worked: [blink]STRATEGY GUIDES + GAMING & ANIME BOOKS[/blink] :roll:[/QUOTE]

2iw8uq8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back