★◎~  ULTIMATE Lowball has moved to a new, more luxurious home!   ~◎★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop getting your balls all over CAG. First you had your lowballs all over CAG, now you raised your balls higher and continued to get em all over.

Okay, is my serious offer and this I am trying to dig into my collection.

1. Ogre Battle (PS1-US) Damn near the mintest condition you can find even has the Memory Card Stickers intact
2. Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (DS)-Sealed
3. Galapagos Blu-Ray-Watched Once

Lowball stuff arrived today :bouncy: I think I'm much more impressed by getting my items in an amazon.co.jp box than I should be. Now to find a good spot for Sheryl!

1. Ogre Battle (PS1-US) Damn near the mintest condition you can find even has the Memory Card Stickers intact
2. Resident Evil Deadly Silence (DS)
3. Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (DS)-Sealed
4. Galapagos Blu-Ray-Watched Once
5. Ren and Stimpy: Veedioits (SNES)
6. Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution
7. Pack of Juicy Fruit Gum

[quote name='Josh5890']:ps3: Tekken 6
:ps3: Heavenly Sword
:ds: Mario and Luigi Partners in Time

$30 Paypal

1 package of Chips Ahoy! cookies (Your choice of coures)[/QUOTE]

Nice try Josh, you almost made me change it, but I should have added to my list that HS is possibly pending in.

2. Resident Evil Deadly Silence (DS)
3. Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (DS)-Sealed
4. Galapagos Blu-Ray-Watched Once
5. Ren and Stimpy: Veedioits (SNES)
6. Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution
7. $25.00 paypal
8. Pack of Trident Layers

:ps3: Tekken 6 (sealed w/slip cover not that it matters to you since you are going to open it ;))
:ps3: Silent Hill: Homecoming
:ps3: X-Blades
Thundercats Season 1 (complete mint)
:ps2: Xenosaga Trilogy. Episode III is the rare lenticular cover
$25 Paypal
5 Digital Copies (from various blu-rays)
1 Blu-Ray of your choice (will post the list up if I win :))
1 Toy for Ryu
1 Tin of Altoids :D

:ps3: Tekken 6 (w/ Sleeve Cover)
:ps3: Demon's Souls
:ds: Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story (sealed)
:ds: Wario War D.I.Y

$50 Paypal

1 package of Chips Ahoy! cookies

[quote name='buckythekat']yikes :shock: I don't think anyone will be beating ZxT's offer[/QUOTE]

Free Bump.

That is the plan :D. Although the timing is perfect because I am totally getting out of getting multiplatform games on my PS3 so those had they not sold on my list would have been going to gamestop. ;)

Back to achievement whoring. Also dv8 did you see my response regarding Resonance, Saboteur, and Dante's? If you are down PM me and we can go from there since I still owe you money for that Elixir set. :D

EDIT: I realize you may have thought I was talking about my highball offer... but I was totally talking about those games you were asking me about on my TL. :razz:

Last edited by a moderator:
I offer 1,000 baby chocobos freshly hatched at the peak of cuteness.
They wide eyes and fluffy tails will capture your heart.
Included is 50 pounds of special nuts and greens to facilitate golden chocobo breeding.

Update on your package: I actually got some stuff in the mail for you that I traded another guy for, so I'll get you a list soon of everything I'm gonna be sending you.

I also accidently picked up a case art that you are missing, although it didn't come with a manual.(FF Dirge of Cerberus)

Sorry dv8. I got an offer for it that I couldn't turn down. I do still have Saboteur & Dantes and will be more than happy to hold them for you.

Also I think you had wanted Blazblue a while ago. Did you already get it? Cuz I have the LE for it on PS3 as well.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Sorry dv8. I got an offer for it that I couldn't turn down. I do still have Saboteur & Dantes and will be more than happy to hold them for you.

Also I think you had wanted Blazblue a while ago. Did you already get it? Cuz I have the LE for it on PS3 as well.[/QUOTE]

I think tlp has it for me although I'm not sure if he has sent it or not. Am I missing out on anything cool by not having the LE?

EDIT: Dang, just saw the LE has an artbook... Let me see if tlp has shipped that yet or not.

[quote name='dv8mad']I think tlp has it for me although I'm not sure if he has sent it or not. Am I missing out on anything cool by not having the LE?

EDIT: Dang, just saw the LE has an artbook... Let me see if tlp has shipped that yet or not.[/QUOTE]

The artbook was a pre-order bonus and it is uh... very lackluster to say the least. It pretty much is a bigger version of the instruction booklet.

You get the soundtrack and tutorials/tips on another disc (a blu-ray disc at that). I will snap a picture of it all when I get home. :)

[quote name='dv8mad']I think tlp has it for me although I'm not sure if he has sent it or not. Am I missing out on anything cool by not having the LE?

EDIT: Dang, just saw the LE has an artbook... Let me see if tlp has shipped that yet or not.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']The artbook was a pre-order bonus and it is uh... very lackluster to say the least. It pretty much is a bigger version of the instruction booklet.

You get the soundtrack and tutorials/tips on another disc (a blu-ray disc at that). I will snap a picture of it all when I get home. :)[/QUOTE]

The funny part is that it was originally a preorder booklet that came w/preorders from gamestop & then they eventually started selling it at the aksys store:
http://www.aksysgames.com/store/

It was an okay book, but I'm pretty sure you could find something vastly superior where u live dv8.

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']Received the figure from my lowball winnings today, still waiting on the rest.[/QUOTE]

LOL, bottom of the box sandwiched between cardboard. ;)

I haven't shipped Blazblue yet, no. I was going to keep the LE contents to go along with Continuum Shift when it comes out in July.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']The artbook was a pre-order bonus and it is uh... very lackluster to say the least. It pretty much is a bigger version of the instruction booklet.

You get the soundtrack and tutorials/tips on another disc (a blu-ray disc at that). I will snap a picture of it all when I get home. :)[/QUOTE]

The artbook was a huge let down. I sold mine for $45 shipped though, so I can't complain. It was just over 30 pages, IIRC, and held three or four good pieces of art and a two-page spread on each character with concept art and sketches. Despite the cover, there was really nothing racy inside.

It was, what, 8-1/2 x 11 and paperback. Pretty flimsy, though it was printed on good quality paper.

The soundtrack is good fun and the tutorials/tips disc was fun to watch, though!

[quote name='telepathy']The funny part is that it was originally a preorder booklet that came w/preorders from gamestop & then they eventually started selling it at the aksys store:
http://www.aksysgames.com/store/

It was an okay book, but I'm pretty sure you could find something vastly superior where u live dv8.[/QUOTE]

And without clicking on the link, I'm going to guess that it's still available. If you really want one I can order it and include it with the next box. I'm sure if you google it you should be able to find someone that has uploaded its entirety for your viewing pleasure.

^ Well,l if that's the case tlp, then I guess the artbook isn't a big deal. I think the other things sound goos though. Why don't you sell off your copy and I'll grab ZxT's!

My dad called and told me he received a package from Japan today (I assume that's yours). I should get it within the next day or so and leave feedback. Right now I have to concentrate on finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back