★◎~  ULTIMATE Lowball has moved to a new, more luxurious home!   ~◎★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey bro, if I don't have a list to you of all the stuff I have for you by tomorrow night, ET, remind me and I'll get one for you! :)

bump for the final day of the HIGHball. It ends at 4am for me, so I will not be up to check out last minute offers, but as always, everything submitted before that point (12pm (pm is noon;)) PST May 14th) will be reviewed when I wake up and the winner will be selected.
It's a really nice faceplate, not to mention the other items in there!

Are those the UniQlo shirts and thus international sizes (an American "M" tends to be an International "L")?

If so, would it be possible for you to get the bottom design in the red? I may be able to settle for white, but Id rather the red.

^ Yeah, everything is about one size smaller.

Unfortunately, the shirts have sold out and I can't get anymore. Everything on the list is what I have left.

[quote name='ricky23i']I will take
Time Leap

pm me

I may get the Steins Gate[/QUOTE]

THANK YOU. I was really tempted on Time Leap, but I already have Time Leap Paradise =P

Here's what I have for you so far, I'll add everything on your list that I might run across to my list I'm taking with me tomorrow.

List of what I have for you at the present:
:360: Dead Space (case/art/manual)
:360: Prototype (case/art/manual)
:360: Star Wars TFU (case/art/manual)
:360: Burnout Paradise (case/art/manual)
:360: Silent Hill Homecoming (case/art/manual) - not sure if you need this or if it got in my outbound box by mistake
:ps2: Final Fantasy XII (art)
:ps2: Kingdom Hears (art)
:ps2: Burnout Dominator (art)

I can add cases wherever necessary. The art only stuff came for you through a trade I did with Toss.(great guy BTW)

[quote name='dv8mad']Looks good. I did need the Homecoming, so that's not a mistake and I won't need any PS2 cases. Already have them, just mostly no art or manuals. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Great. The rest of your list of stuff you are looking for composes about 1/4 to 1/3 of my shopping list for tomorrow, so hopefully I'll find some goodies. :D

You can add Buffy Season 2 and Season 6 on there, less disc 1 and disc 4, respectively. The packaging and remaining discs are in great condition though. I'll post a pic later.

i cant beleive i m about to spend this much on a faceplate or maybe spend but of course its for the manz so here we go!

Kasumi faceplate $45
Mass Effect 2-15
Tecmo Gals Gasaphon-5
Persona 3 Doujin 5
Army of Two-5
Star Wars Force Unleashed 5

[quote name='dv8mad']^ Not inputting your SW:TFU until you verify you read there was no game. ;)[/QUOTE]

do'h ok than ill put a bid somewhere else.

Kasumi faceplate 55
Xenosaga Ep 2 gasaphon-5

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back