Not open for further replies.
T-Shirt #2 Size (L) - New w/Tags - PIC - $5
:gc:Tales of Symphonia - $ 15
:gc:Fire Emblem Path of Radiance - $ 15
:ps3:Bioshock (US Version) - $5
:br:Cloverfield - $1
Megaman Energy Tank Energy Drink Shipping will be $5 for this. - PIC - $2
:wii:Wii Sports (US Version) - $3

MGS Peace Walker Mountain Dew Full Set (8) These are not perfect, but they are in the best condition I could possibly find. Nothing is too damaged for display. I have taken pics of imperfections below. Each can will be individually wrapped in bubble wrap. You will receive SURFACE shipping for $30, and you can expect a 40 day average wait. If you would like EMS insured, I can do it for $60. Each can also has the sticker attached (easily removed) that contains a unique single-use pass code allowing you to get a new Pepsi/Mountain Dew product themed shirt for your in-game character. It has not yet been announced if these will be usable in the US version of the game yet. If the winner happens to want just the cans themselves, my wife and I can drink the Mountain Dew and ship standard for $14 or EMS for only $24! Also, you could always suck on the rim secure in the fact that you will be tasting the saliva of dv8mad and/or a Japanese girl. LOL That was a joke, I will be washing them out sickos. ;) PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC - $5
(I have no clue why I need these but I do =) )

Diving right in.

:psp:Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Limited Edition PSP-3000 - Japanese Exclusive - $75

JP:ps2:My Merry Maybe - PIC PIC - $10
:ps2:Metal Gear Solid: The Essential Collection Shipping will be $5 for this. (CDN Version so includes both French and English Manuals (If you don't need the French manuals, LMK and I can toss them and drop a bit of weight out of the package! ;)) - Outer box = worn; insides = great!) - PIC - $15

PS1
-Final Fantasy Chronicles (US Version - FFIV & Chrono Trigger - Complete Greatest Hits) - $10

Gl on the lowball dv8

[quote name='Hybrid5006']damn... u dudes crazy bout that faceplate[/QUOTE]

lol they way past my limit...i thought i was crazy...but checking on prices for that faceplate...even DV8 was selling it at a good deal. They will score at that price.

well since i still want to help in a way

Xenosaga ep 1 Gas-5
Miromora figure-10
Inglorious bastards Blu-5

Last edited by a moderator:
Premium Edition Ace Attorney Nintendo DSi Bundle - Japanese Exclusive Brand new bundle with system and Gyakuten Kenji software! Shipping will be $22 and will include speedy EMS shipping and insurance. - PIC - $1

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Limited Edition PSP-3000 - Japanese Exclusive Brand New system! Game has been removed but everything else is new! Shipping will be $22 and will include speedy EMS shipping and insurance. - PIC PIC - $76

Final Fantasy XIII (Asian Version - Includes 100% full English and is region free.) - $1

Yes, I be really LOW balling. The important thing for me is to have a post so that I then have a semi-permanent link to here. I imagine the prices will go up to something more reasonable later.

[quote name='Rasen']Premium Edition Ace Attorney Nintendo DSi Bundle - Japanese Exclusive Brand new bundle with system and Gyakuten Kenji software! Shipping will be $22 and will include speedy EMS shipping and insurance. - PIC - $1

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Limited Edition PSP-3000 - Japanese Exclusive Brand New system! Game has been removed but everything else is new! Shipping will be $22 and will include speedy EMS shipping and insurance. - PIC PIC - $76

Final Fantasy XIII (Asian Version - Includes 100% full English and is region free.) - $1

Yes, I be really LOW balling. The important thing for me is to have a post so that I then have a semi-permanent link to here. I imagine the prices will go up to something more reasonable later.[/QUOTE]

they should..and you know they do. Already got the faceplate to a reasonable price....everything should sky rocket when its near the end.

Cant believe i forgot this
Bome Jungle Emmy- 7

My bids

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Limited Edition PSP-3000 / $80.00
Final Fantasy XIII PS3 - $5.00
Stargate blu-ray - $1.00
Saber Alter Revoltech - $2.00
Batman Arkham Asylum - $6.00

Memento - $3.50

Premium Edition Ace Attorney Nintendo DSi Bundle - Japanese Exclusive Brand new bundle with system and Gyakuten Kenji software! Shipping will be $22 and will include speedy EMS shipping and insurance. - PIC - $50

JPChaos;Head Noah Limited Edition Boxset Complete with Game, CD, Hardcover Artbook and Voice Letter. Shipping will be $5 for this. - PIC PIC PIC - $25
JPSteins;Gate Limited Edition Boxset Complete with Game, Hardcover Character Book and Lie Detector. Shipping will be $5 for this. - PIC PIC - $15

JPChaos;Head Noah Limited Edition Boxset Complete with Game, CD, Hardcover Artbook and Voice Letter. Shipping will be $5 for this. - PIC PIC PIC - $30
JPSteins;Gate Limited Edition Boxset Complete with Game, Hardcover Character Book and Lie Detector. Shipping will be $5 for this. - PIC PIC - $30

:gc:Resident Evil 0 (Player's Choice) - $1
:ps2:Metal Gear Solid: The Essential Collection Shipping will be $5 for this. (CDN Version so includes both French and English Manuals (If you don't need the French manuals, LMK and I can toss them and drop a bit of weight out of the package! ;)) - Outer box = worn; insides = great!) - PIC - $1
PS1
-
Final Fantasy Chronicles (US Version - FFIV & Chrono Trigger - Complete Greatest Hits) - $1
Xenosaga Legend Gashapon - $1
T-Shirt #1 Size (XL) - New w/Tags - PIC - $1
T-Shirt #6 Size (XL) - New w/Tags - PIC - $1

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Limited Edition PSP-3000 - $100
Cloverfield - $5
The Goonies - $10
Saber Revoltech - $15
Tecmo Gals Gashapon- $8
Fate/stay night Gashapon - $8
Full Metal Alchemist Plastic Bookmark Set - $5
Megaman Energy Tank Energy Drink - $5
T-Shirt #1 Size (XL) - New w/Tags - $20
PS1-Final Fantasy Chronicles - $11

[quote name='dinobot']Holy shieet! Who is that cuty in ur avatar.[/QUOTE]

If that copy of Persona 4 you had won in my lowball last year hadn't been stolen, you'd know. :cry:

[quote name='thelonepig']The Goonies - $10
T-Shirt #1 Size (XL) - New w/Tags - $20[/QUOTE]

well I give up on those :-({|= especially the shirt wow :shock:

[quote name='buckythekat']well I give up on those :-({|= especially the shirt wow :shock:[/QUOTE]

I was about to buy it at the $22 price, then he had to go through it on a lowball. Figured I might as well bid what I was about to pay before. :lol:

[quote name='thelonepig']I was about to buy it at the $22 price, then he had to go through it on a lowball. Figured I might as well bid what I was about to pay before. :lol:[/QUOTE]

see i was thinking the exact oppsite XD on shirt 1 I jumped on it, on like thursday? then when i saw this i was like D: oh come on! but seeing as its already more than I paid it works for me =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back