★◎~  ULTIMATE Lowball has moved to a new, more luxurious home!   ~◎★

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Thanks tlp! I'm glad you are trying to spread the word as every single dolar will help!

Also, a question was raised about the exclusivity of the KH PSP due to an exclusive Gamestop bundle. However, the Gamestop bundle is just a silver PSP and does not have the KH design on the front and back that the JP exclusive does. SO, if you still want a very rare PSP that your friends don't have, this is the one!

I'll also be posting this note on the front page along with the item.

Holy kerrrrrap, that's a lot of stuff tlp! THANKS!

tlp has graciously donated some items to the cause, so I will be adding them to the front page over the next little while.

RE: Tales of gashapon - $
It's actually the one above the circled.

RE: Hellsing: Victoria Seras figure w/ anime (vol 4) - PIC - $
First link is broken.

RE: 12 Mario gashapon (random dupes from the pic) - $
If anyone is interested in numbers, here's the breakdown:
Koopa Wizard: 3
Green Turtle Shell on a Brick: 2
Plant: 2
Mario pointing: 1
Hammer Bros.: 2
Also, my 20-month-old lost two. There are only 10. But it's still enough to make that diorama you've been dreaming of since the second grade!

RE: Stack of roughly 30 cards and stickers from various anime - $
Another broken link.

[quote name='thelonepig']More people should bid on this, solely due to the fact that my little boy is hanging out in the background. :D[/QUOTE]

Didn't even notice XD I'm sure there's some health benefit from the early exposure to vampire police officers :)

Not to get off topic or anything, but in the various random mario gashapon picture, I could swear in the background that I see a PS2 game Kartia but as far as I know that was only on PS1? Was there a JP release of a second Kartia game?!?

...and free bump, high quality stuff!

[quote name='callmewoof']Not to get off topic or anything, but in the various random mario gashapon picture, I could swear in the background that I see a PS2 game Kartia but as far as I know that was only on PS1? Was there a JP release of a second Kartia game?!?

...and free bump, high quality stuff![/QUOTE]

It's the PS1 game, but in a PS2 case with custom cover art (along with Granstream Saga, Resident Evil, and Lunar 2: Eternal Blue).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back